THE SMOKING GUN - TOP KEK

Hillary Clinton's body double (Theresa Barnwell) tweets and deletes a photo of her outside of Chelsea Clinton's apartment yesterday after the collapse ordeal

archive.is/fT5oy

In her most recent tweets she tries to cover it up and was condescending to people asking questions. Lip Sync Battle is in fact filmed in NYC (320 W. 66th street in New York City, same studio Dr. Oz, The View, and many others film at) not LA.

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775226918228660224

Is this the proverbial 'nail in the coffin' on top of everything else that transpired?

comparison photo - i.imgur.com/xqBMe9m.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
google.com/maps/@40.7429815,-73.9871198,3a,75y,45.78h,89.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skCH3VFXUiM-XpIVntU0gPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you people deranged and retarded

Thanks for correcting the record, 2 shekels have been put into your account.

This.

FUCK OFF DRUMPFSHITS.

Totally this. You drumpfkins are retarded and scary.

Dear god,
It was right there in front of me the whole time and I missed it. Hillary Clinton IS Scotty Kilmer. This election is all part of his master plot to make me rev up my engine.

nice try you faggot shill

Lone Serbian useless shill lifeform. Kill yourself.

If she actually was being used as a body double for Hillary, why would they use somebody famous for being her double rather than finding an unknown person for the job?

RIP based body double

LITERALLY SHAKINNNNGHGGGGG

This is exactly the kind of shit that robs you idiots of any credibility.

It's time for the Scotty Kilmer channel!

You are the worst kind of shill. Why would the fucking woman POST A PICTURE OF HER AT THE EXACT LOCATION SHE WAS SUSPECTED TO BE DOUBLING CLINTON.

Wtf I love stingray burnouts now

How many shekels do you want, Milorad?

She would have to be both extremely stupid and also a hopeless attention whore, and let's face it, what are the odds of one woman fulfilling BOTH those criteria?

Why would she post the picture if she were actually participating in a super secretive Clinton double operation?

She's just an attention-whore.

First act as president? Ban all Mercedes Benz imports!

100%

you answered it yourself.

Bump

helps to turn this into a conspiracy theory

It's up to 2 shekels? How do I become shill faggots?

lmao replying to yourself, nice

Because the whole point is to get us to look like loons by noticing an obviously shitty body double which inattentive normies STILL won't believe because muh NFL just started back up.

Forget the body double shit. Push the "Hillary is a diseased old cunt bound to die at any moment" narrative.

because she's a dumb fuck like you are? Why would she take a picture of the EXACT PLACE it happened and then delete it? WHY? You're a fucking idiot.

Do you degenerates know how to do anything that doesn't involve being a creepy psychopathic stalker and bully?

A LEAF

REVVVV UP YOUR ENGINES

I'm going to keep bumping this because its insane to me how many shills have tried to slide this thread.

Consider my record corrected.

It's because getting caught was part of her plan. Hillary's campaign is playing with some high end PsyOp shit to discredit us right as the "Hillarys Health" story was gaining serious traction.

Get the fuck off the body double (and it WAS a body double). Get back to Hillary's laundry list of disgusting diseases.

Daily reminder that Secret Service protects presidential candidates and one of the methods they use to stop assassination attempts is using body doubles to put off assassins. It's not unlikely for Hillary to have access to a body double.

Knew that wasn't her. The real Hillary has birthing hips.

America, land of the """free""" and home of the niggers. Literally a place where no one bats an eye when presidential candidate does whatever the fuck she wants but at least fastfood is cheap.

This shouldn't piss me off as much as it does but why the fuck isn't anyone doing anything and at least try to make things public? B-b-b-but because CNN, get in to that social media and start posting

What do we need credibility for?

I knew it !

:dodgy:

I need my Rowdy Roddy Piper shades.

>us

Rewatching They Live today, havent seen that shit in ages

meant

Deposited to your account.
You are a patriot.

I've seen you post shit like "don't call out the body double because I'm scared of losing or Hillary fighting back" on multiple threads. Well here's some news for you: Hillary is ALWAYS going to have cover-ups. This is valid and it can be proven. All you need is the comparison.

Pretty nifty (((coincidence))) I must say

Another one to the endless amount lately

Hi CNN

lol hillary is a fucking robot shill

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

STOP
RESPONDING
TO
THIS
SHIT

JUST DIG INTO THE OP AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND

Their fucking derails keep working. There is credibility to this. We've blown the lid of more well orchestrated incidents.

They had one fucking hour to convincingly pull one over on the American people if this is true. There WILL be mistakes. We should find them. Don't let this get buried.

bump

Personally, I'm waiting for some (((shootings))) or other (((attacks))) to distract us from Hillary and the questions people will have they want answer.

The chance of Happenings in the next few days are high.

Hmm

In the picture there is a Juzzini sign right above her head. Does anyone have a camera shot of Hillary coming out of the apartment with that in view? If so it'll reinforce that she was in fact there.

I know the car is in the way but I think you should be able to see some portion of the shrub to the left of the window which I don't.

>one lizard gets left out in the cold too long and collapses
>they drag out its relative to impersonate for it
>first statement is to assert that it's a lovely day
w-we're not child-sacrificing reptiles or anything, you stupid humans with your conspiracy minded little heads!

Just Google 'Chelsea Clinton Apartment'

mfw

You can see some green the lower right of the image

I think the car window is too tinted to show it up with any accuracy

Btw, I'd look for pictures of seeing if this Teresa stands with her feet pointed outwards (and also if Hillary does it); that's a pretty good tell

Not him, but they're trying to make you look crazy by claiming she used a double. She didn't. She had a seizure. Once a seizure is over it's over. Right now she's recuperating from "pneumonia" so she can stay out of the public view for a while.

Teresa is fucking with you guys right now, either of her own volition or because she was asked to. That way they can write off anyone who goes against the narrative as a tinfoil hatter.

>seizure? you fucking conspiracy nut! she had pneumonia! i bet you think that was a body double too!

Enjoy that one for the next few week cocksuckers.

I know all liberals are retarded but this might as well be a shop to place out a smokescreen.

When the bait is taken she will post proof of being in LA.

Or she is just this attention whoring?

Actually I'm an idiot. You can see the shrub through the car window.

We have to keep this woman safe, especially after what happened to Leslie Jones' body double and the baby she was carrying.

CTR HAVE FINALLY REACHED THE BREAKING POINT AND ARE RESORTING TO DESPERATION TACTICS.

1) PROMOTING THE BODY-DOUBLE INSANITY.

2) CALLING OTHERS WHO OBJECT CTR SHILLS. UNREAL!

WE FINALLY HAD CONCRETE, UNDENIABLY EVIDENCE OF HER FAILING HEALTH AND THEN SUDDENLY THE BODY DOUBLE MEME APPEARED OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE.

It could be an old picture. It is Chelsea's apartment after all, she's probably been by there to snap a selfie before if she has ever visited NYC.

The woman is obsessed.

The body double meme is a CTR distraction strategy to undermine Hillary's actual health problems. Stick to the facts and don't let them pivot the issue.

Who the hell throws the stones? Ronny Coleman or something? look at how fast they are flying at him

tragicsuicideaverted.png

Scotty should use his fancy-pants german car diagnosis tool on Hillary

This woman does not look like Hillary. Maybe she should participate in a few child sacrifices to add the right amount of depravity to her complexion.

Not an old pic. What are the odds the SAME CAR is there with the same position especially the wheels.

What tool do you use to make these pics?

Here's a comparison shot with the sign next to the door included.

Top image is from the body double. Bottom is her leaving the apartment. It looks like it does include -man

I can't make out the bottom.

google.com/maps/@40.7429815,-73.9871198,3a,75y,45.78h,89.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skCH3VFXUiM-XpIVntU0gPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

street view of the location

>him
It's a woman.
She also miscarries a fetus just before they set her on fire.

Also, now that I look closer, the bush is definitely there behind the car, without a doubt.

>What tool do you use to make these pics?
I don't make them.

That isnt the same car you daft cunt.

Bumping for Harambe

The wheels are different mate
different position, different rims

actually i'm wrong here, just looked at the rims, i'm too fuckin paranoid about this shit right now with all of these shills attacking me, just going to sit back and bump and let you guys do the real work...

Why so many free proxies in Serbia?
Shall we cut your internet connection?

holy fuck, just noticed that, thought the dude shat himself.

Also I am suffering from heavy Professor Oak syndrome, so forgive my gender confusion.

And is there some catapult that shoots the stones, you can't tell me the starved niggers throw them so hard

tfw

Just get a fucking grip of yourself. Go for a walk or something newfag.

Haha oh shit, that pic caught me off guard.

>same car

I could go take a walk right now freely, but you couldn't without the risk of some mudslime trying to fuck your ass coffeeteeth

Those aren't the same car.

(OP) is a Clinton plant to detract from the real issue. That's why the teaser photo too.

Stay on the topic of her health, boys and girls.

I'm sorry bros, I've been awake nearly 35 hours

It was a body double, which was itself a psyop to keep us from researching why she needed one

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD USED TO DETRACT FROM THE REAL ISSUE HER HEALTH. THEY'RE GOING TO USE IT TO TRY AND DISCREDIT US; BY POINTING OUT THIS ZANEY CONSPIRACY THEORY.

SAGE, GO BACK TO RED DIT SHILL WE'RE NOT BUYING IT

Possible, yes

A body double wouldn't be unrealistic, though it wouldn't be the simplest explanation

you doing this for lulz molim brate, molim...

LOL I'm the farthest thing from a shill, I wouldn't need the pennies and I'm not a cuck. I work in stocks and bonds.

Is that a woman? Link pls

Alright

I've proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that these pictures are taken in the same spot. All the other details in the images match up. Full screen this and my previous image Look at the labels on the door.

The ONLY question is if she took this picture on the same day.

If the image in the OP is the original there might be some data in the image to prove it was taken on the same day. Can any data mining anons confirm?

>tfw when Hillarys body double is in better health than she is.

and her baby which they promptly light on fire

Anyb ackstory at all? What a mad world.

Niggers.