Be walking my dog around my grandparents's village

>be walking my dog around my grandparents's village
>random 8/10 qt greets me and comments on my dog being cute, asks me to pet him
>"y-yes, he doean't bite"
>we walk around talking and i let her hold the leash of the dog for good half an hour
>eventually she tells me she's a bit cold
>tf, it's 25 degrees
>autism suddenly fades away
>put my arm around her, hold her closer to me and keep walking like that
>we arranged a date later

shit, i love that woman
thing is, she's a turk (she's as white as me and you but she told be she has turkish heritage) and her family is muslim
her father told her that he wants her to remain virgin and marry to a muslim man.

should i do this, pol? she's beautiful on the inside and on the outside, dresses decently and speaks without a slang like 99% of people on the street.
she's the perfect woman
but is it worth it, if things work out, staining my bloodline with turk blood and potentially getting attacked by her mudslime family for being a christian man?

shit, pol, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will only be attacked if you break up with her.

>Met first day
>she's beautiful on the inside and on the outside

pretty weird fa m

I'd go for it. Convert her away from that shitty religion and her father can suck a dick.

Also, I recognize that image. That's from that game where you take her home as a sex slave but the whole point of the game is to actually try courting her instead of raping her day in and day out.

Do it man, if she's the one for you, then you shouldn't let her close minded family get in the way, and who knows, they may even grow to accept and like you

But yeah.
Muslim girls arent so emancipated
She will cook and clean shit for you.
Do it fag.

lol she probly slut bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>her father told her that he wants her to remain virgin and marry to a muslim man

Do it nigger.
>You get your waifu and trigger a muslim
>Two birds with one stone

>ywn be with sylvie.

it hurts so much man. sylvie is the best. i genuinely love her.

Your duty as a man is to forge your own destiny

Convert her to Christianity and cuck her father

If you convert her and her relatives are moderate beheaders ,her parents will kill her and you.
If you convert you will burn in hell.

Why would you just lie to us like that and on the Internet of all places wtf man? Do you not care?

fuck her ass.

>met once
>shit, i love that woman

Easy, bratko. Don't overextend now.

Hueland you don't get it

Turks are utterly despised in Bulgaria

If he wanted them deported on bogus charges they would be

Then fuck the shit out of her

Convert her and begin the cleansing of mudslimes

marry her, buy full plate armour and Zweihänder for home defence

DEUS VULT

I once loved a hijab girl and she loved me, but she was too indoctrinated and scared to continue.

Be careful their Babas are usually retarded beyond repair and their inbred society led by men with fragile egos are a threat to their poor girls.

But as an idealist I have to state that IMO love is always worth the risk.

>her father told her that he wants her to remain virgin and marry to a muslim man.
>should i do this, pol?
Yes, convert to Islam.

>put my arm around her, hold her closer to me
wish i was as lucky as you OP

GET TO KNOW HER AND PLAN TO MARRY HER IF IT GOES WELL.

Her dad can't control her and in a European country like Romania she does not need the consent of her dad to marry you. Get to know her well and meet her dad and put on a favorable impression and show you are an upstanding guy and he will probably relent and even if he doesn't she will marry you anyway if you do a good job of wooing her.

Just make it clear to her that your children won't be forced to be muslim and attend islamic religious services.

>Watching anime
>Stuttering to strangers
>Dating a Mudslime

Fucking Bulgarians are scum of the earth, fuck yourself.

Love is for women, toddlers and faggots.

Muslims don't like dogs.

I have a relatively similar dilemma, however here the problem is the girl is half puerto Rican(Or some Carribean country) and half German. She's as white as me (t. Pole) and is Christian. Should I go for it? She's also pretty nice and a solid 8/10 or more

How come the kid doesn't have all the scars?

if she's white, she's not turkish
her family was probably forcibly converted to islam under ottoman rule.

go for it, faggot, and forget about that brain dead stormfags's talks of pure blood.
we live in a nation of 500 years of muslim rape heritage, pure blood isn't even a thing here.

>she's white
>she's christian
>she's hot

what's the problem again?

>women
>love
lmao

half puerto Rican

And people with emotions.

>Caring this much about racial purity
If you look into your ancestry, you can probably find some link to someone who wasn't white anyway. If I were you, I would go and get the girl.

>autism suddenly fades away
fake story

FAKE

DEUS
VULT

Don't let autistic basket weavers ruin your chance at love user

I'm pretty sure she's more interested in the dog

Please. Blood doesn't matter. Upbringing does. Don't fall for the HURR DURR RACES NEED TO REMAIN SEPARATE OR THE WORLD WILL END memes. If she's a nice girl, she's a nice girl.

You should go for it. At the very least you'll end up redpilling her a bit and causing her to reject her father's religion, which will be fun.

Just do what ever you want. You are not in any danger really, if things dont work out her family will blame her and then kill her to preserve their "honor".

>muslim
>not scared of doggos

Pick one

DEUS VULT

Clearly fuck her silly and spread rumors about her
user who's the enemy of western civilization
when her dad finds out he'll probably attempt to honor kill her all you need to do is save her in time and convert her right faith of Christianity?

>anyway post pic let pol rate her if she's worthy for you

Deus vult

Do it m8. By marrying her you will have prevented the birth of 15 Muslim sons and daughters. And by extension their children and grandchildren. You will have done more to helping stop the spread of Islam by filling her with your seed than by filling a mosque with lead.

Keep your head up, Hans. You'll never be able to date Sylvie if you're depressed.

This

Underrated post

Yeah if OP convinces them that he is serious about her they will likely be supportive

if she's white and you're white (I assume you are with that Bulgarian? Flag) then go for it OP, make sure you be confident around her family

>she's a turk
>white as me
>family is muslim
>her father told her that he wants her to remain virgin

Don't let yourself controlled by other people's preconceived racist and ideological ideas.
You and the girl need to have fun,know each other,take the things further if you're all into it.
Then you go for marriage.

If she sucks in bed,you will want to kill yourself for marrying a frigid,dead fish in the bed.

DEUS VULT

Be even more romantic and run with her away from her mudslim father and have a happy life faggot, good luck.

"Sucks in bed"

If she's a virgin then she will learn as she goes, not that you would know anything about that since all your women are turbo-whores mr gay pride gypsy flag

>Likes dogs
hopefully her family wont behead before you make a move

Do it faggot

It just shows that the qt is ready to reject Islam and convert to Christianity.

>things that never happened

game name? please.

fuck her in her ass

Teaching Feeling
Pro tip, don't rape her until she starts liking you or she dies

ITS A TRAP OP
POO IS RIGHT

She is not Turk.

She's trying to get a free meal. Why else was it that easy for OP?