*breathes in*

*breathes in*

i really hate black people

>doesn't understand production stills or how bad EW photoshoots are
You're the kind of asshole that posts a BR screencap compared to a youtube still.

bottom looks like a reuse of prometheus

new suit still looks trashier

AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips
SO YOU BE SAYIN
HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN LIKE
WE WAZ BIG MOFOGGEN ROBOTS AN SHIET?

He looks good with a moustache. Like a young Billy Dee Williams or Carl Weathers.

could be worse

OP OOPS WHOOPI OOPS I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF DEESE!

that fucking face ahahah

New suits looks shit.
Old ones were aesthetic.

>NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHHAHA AMIRITE Sup ForumsACKS HAHAAHAHA DA WHITE RACE IS DA BEST FUCK THE JOOS

Go back to your containment board idiots.

EW stills are usually trash but if the film is a cinematic work of art it can look beautiful

This.

not your safespace, reddit

I want to know the setting. Pacific Rim was set in China because they were the only country willing to fund the Jaeger project while the rest of the world focused on the wall. Mako was Chinese because it fit with the setting.

How the hell does this new guy fit in? Also previous teams were brothers, father and son, triples, and finally friends turned lovers.

The fuck is his connection to this literal who?

>complaining about the suits
>not that the Jaeger cockpits are not 90% CGI. Where as the first ones were morely practical.

Agreed. Sup Forums is cringy and no one likes them.

its not your safespace either 4chaner

How's your first week on Sup Forums going so far?

samefag

kino.

le epic upvote xddd

why do black people look like frogs?

>candid EW pic looks worse than a still from the finished file

wow really?

shut up cuck

>Go back to your containment board idiots
>containment board
but calling someone a nigger is the pastime of Sup Forums

STOP HAVING DIFFERING POLITICAL OPINIONS

Cuz they are redpilled

>you can actually see what's on screen
Well that's an improvement already. The first one was made so fucking dark to hide all the CG. The underwater fight is almost unwatchable

>The left can't mem-

Go ask one

i gotta say the background colours look nicer

How much egregious slow-mo will be in this movie for the sake of appealing to the Chinese?

this but unironically

with the lead Chinese girl replaced with an African, it won't matter. They didn't even put John Boyega on the posters for Star Wars

i don't know why this movie is being made, it was all wrapped up in the first and del toro isn't even part of it

also mako was japanese

She had a weathered look what was she 45 in that?

The original rumored sequel plot was a time skip where humans were in space and the original alien race decides to invade the normal way ala from space. And the Jaegers were going to become Gundam mechs

Now it's literally just Pacific Rim 2: Back in Black

Because movies like Transformers, Fast and Furious, The Mummy, and Pirates can be utter trash and still make 600 million+ dollars thanks to the Chinese. Enjoy twenty years of Chinese leftovers at the theaters, bub.

Shit that original sequel plot would be absolute mechakino. As for the actual sequel, everything I've seen so far from the advertising to the production still has looked like something straight out of The Asylum. Couldn't be much more disappointed.

>could've had western gundam but all we got was shit
feels kinda bad man

>effects of kaiju blue on the environment were much worse than expected
>planet slowly losing its ability to sustain life
>Jaeger project is continued with the technology put towards moving humanity into the stars
>century or so pasts
>humanity has colonized mars and is moving towards leaving the solar system
>that's when we find the invading aliens from the past are here to take revenge
>took so long because we fucked up their wormhole system and they had to come here conventionally or through slower warp processes
>get a battle on mars and multiple other planets and in space with gundam mech jaegers against aliens space tech and space kaiju and kaiju in planets
>final battle has us invading their homeworld through our own wormhole technology and fucking up their planet in an amazing twist of irony
>we force them to surrender and end up stopping a massive empire invading multiple races across the galaxy unbeknownst to us
>heralded as amazing heros and warriors across space and time for ending their reign

>at one point a jaeger and multiple kaiju duke it out on earth
>earth is all but abandoned so the humans can go out fucking out with swords and just slaughter the fuck out of them

I wish I could kill everyone in this thread. You people don't deserve to share a board with me.

>the eternally confused chubby black actor
>6 pack abs bodysuit
>generic turquoise color filter
>chromatic aberration
Yep, it'll be shit lads

I wish they'd stop forcing Scott Eastwood

he just doesn't have his dad's talent, never will

Say what you want about Del Torro but at least he gives a fuck about mise an scene. Fuck this lazy garbage.

It's like they purposefully cast the black with the biggest lips and nostrils they can find now.

*gives reddit gold*

PR2 cockpit looks cartoonish. Like if it was a shot from XCOM or something. And the new plugsuits look cheap as fuck. Did they reuse Starship troopers armor like Power Rangers Lost Galaxy?
Seem I will save money on the kinoplex with this one.

Niggers ruin kinoflix. What else is new?

*breathes out*

Ironically enough, their only tool in the "culture war" seems to be cultural appropriation. Right-wing memes flipped to left-wing memes, Cuckservative, calling Sup Forums identitarians snowflakes, etc. Even in media they take established characters and stories and "diversify" them.

They intentionally do this, yes.
Del Torro is excellent at worldbuilding and the scenery/enviroment. This isn't the PR I wanted.
Goddamn it now I'm fuming.

how did this get another movie it was complete shit

But none of them are claiming to hate Sup Forums or even allude to RAHOWA. They're just commenting on how you are overreacting.

LMAO confirmed new. Have fun getting outed.

the first pacific rim only worked because of del toro. going forward with the sequel without him there to direct is a terrible mistake.

nice job having the wrong font size Sup Forumsnigger

Always makes me giggle.
This.

This to be honest.

he's supposed to be idris elba's character's son. idris elba' character was the one that gave that rousing speech "today we are CANCELLING the apocalypse"
If anything, it should have been an asian character, not anther black, they need this to sell well in Asia if they want to make bank

Hopefully this film is actually /m/ instead of being chickenshit and having every fight at night in the rain.

>Mako was Chinese

are you retarded? captain chocolate picked her up in japan, she has Japanese name, and she's played by a Japanese actress.

>sequel has 40 million less of a budget than the first movie

And the first movie already sorta suffered from budget limitations, they didn't have enough money for more Jaeger Vs Kaiju scenes. This is going to be awful.

I dunno. I thought I wanted more fights during the daytime, but looking at these pics, it all looks very childish, like a disney animation.
Having the fights in the sun will definitely fuck with their CGI, the whole reason why they fought during the rain in the first one was help blend in the CGI that would have looked pretty dodgy otherwise. The first one actually had pretty decent looking fights for that exact reason.

WE

>ugly fag boyega
>no qt waifu
>del toro not directing
DROPPED

... are triggered by the sight of non-whites?

>just looked at the thread more and heard about tiny budget
Looks like an absolute turd

WUZ

it just means more fights in darkness and rain, so they can hide the trash CGI job it is predictably going to have.
I wonder how much our neighbourhood nignog Boyega is getting paid for this, and I wonder if they will end up going over budget to get this done.

But whites are literally the best though, unironically.

TOP - a well thought out interior design to a massive mech that puts so much mental strain on the user they need two pilots to compensate, filled with really solid and weighty movements that make you feel the whole thing. Armor is there to both protect the pilot and provide the complex neural interface power and monitoring systems.

Bottom - Low budget SciFi channel rip off where they just kinda attached a heater to the ceiling of the set above each person and then dangled some elastic cabling down to look like a harness. Also what the fuck is that mustache. Armor is there so... Stop... Them looking as unfit as they actually are? I mean pec and ab armor? What the fuck.

Gypsy Danger? More like Lipsy Kanger.

I doubt he's getting very much, I think he's the only one in the world that thinks SW: The Force is Female made him a star

Sup Forums was here before you
Sup Forums will be here when you are dust

My stomach hurts from laughing. Oh my God, that slingshot.

You could make a case for Jews (brainy hardworking nepotistic fuckers) but yeah whites are pretty top. Particularly Germanic people which in a post-world wars and communism timeline (when actual Germany got most of its human potential wiped out) mostly means Anglos and Americans of German descent. Asians are really good but tend to go a little nuts left to their own devices

But if course that person believes or is pretending to believe that race doesn't real and it's all socially constructed

This desu.

>implying I care
Now now, don't cry little redditor. You can't downvotes here.

>abs pads

WE

You have to go back.

holy shit at all the cringe samefags upvoting this
nobody likes niggers, this movie looks like piss and shit

i agree

we went from saving the world to saving the toy store

they look the same faggotto