Upcoming trailer this week. What do you expect?

Upcoming trailer this week. What do you expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMk
youtube.com/watch?v=bYTM2Ws1f-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=10yAerkDf4o
youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the threads though.

shit

Continuing disappointment.

Superman is sad.

Batman is a mass murderer.

And BvS didn't even have proper establishing shots or coherent editing. At least MoS was a fundamentally functional film.

I want it to be good, but my faith is shaken.

>Inception BONGS
>Jokes that fall flat
>Gratuitous Batman
>Reminders to normies that Aquaman doesnt suck
>Superman resurrection tease
>A soundtrack that doesnt fit
More or less

Garbage

I'm so triggered over Gadot as WW.

Nothing. I kind of made peace that these and the MCU movies just aren't made for comic fans.

What are you guys most hyped for? I'm waiting for Superman to get revived and Flight starts playing.

Any way you spin it Clarks revival is going to be pretty fucking stupid so I hope they just move on and forget about his retarded death. I couldnt get mad if the introduction of his return was
>What is that?
>Is it a bird?
>A plane?

Batman will never kill again, he will probably be the one who has to stop the others from doing it because they have to honor Superman sacrifice

>no establishing shots!
I see you also watch Half in the Bag.

Really, the most cringe-worthy and not-highly anticipatory aspect (I mean of the ones we weren't already aware of, e.g. World's Greatest Director) is Ezra's costume.

Dad Batman better get some Adam West moments

>the MCU movies
I like how you lied so that dcfans wouldn't attack you.

what?

What the blue fuck are you talking about?

Source?

nvm
Its been known for a while now that its going to release very soon

Kinography. Transcendence. Nirvana.

Flash doing something wicked with the Speedforce.

I like how you're desperately trying to turn this into another console wars thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMk

So its bullshit. Gotcha

youtube.com/watch?v=bYTM2Ws1f-Y

>Its been known for a while now that its going to release very soon

So no source. Got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=10yAerkDf4o

You can post more than one video per post, brother.

I expect the cycle to continue

Thanks, didn't know that

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXB0lBoaQ0

>just aren't made for comic fans.
Except I literally have a large tub full of Graphic novels across the room from me right now and Mos/Bvs are 90% everything I was begging for.

every time

>A plane?

You are a patethic snyderfag with shit taste that probably think that Sucker Punch is ok, tho.

This, I can't take that character serious in the movies. Like that stick figure is intimidating lmao

Also, literally a trailer 1 year before release, bravo WB, Snyder, Nolan, DC. Just go bankrupt already and end this suffering

I want these damn films to be good but I'm avoiding them like the plague because I don't want the shitty films to sully my opinion on the comics.

I love the characters too much to want to see them bastardized in this OOC shitfest.

Eh, Man of Steel was okay.

But BvS was disappointing and Suicide Squad was shit. I'm not excited for Justice League.

I can't believe I live in a time when I'm not excited for a Justice League movie.

Haven't seen Sucker Punch, I just don't care.
300 was meh to me, DOTD was good but I haven't felt the need to ever re watch.
Mos specifically is just incredible, not a masterpiece or flawless but still utterly fantastic.
Bvs is definitely notably more flawed, but has such strong moments that it makes up for the flaws.

Not a lie, MCU movies are utter crap. Haven't seen a good once since Spiderman 1 and 2 with Toby and Ironman 1/Cap 1

>Haven't seen a good once since Spiderman 1 and 2 with Toby and Ironman 1/Cap 1
This

Super excited. Can't wait !!

But Cap2 is better then all of them combined.

>trailer 1 year before release
A lot of movies do this...

>I wath born in the darkneth

Exactly. Once your balls drop you realize the mcu only offers toddler level humor, done so with little to no respect for the characters.

>Upcoming trailer this week.
Really? It's too early.

I expect the following

>high expectations created by the trailer
>unlimited "hype" ballbusting from Snyder fans
>terrible movie
>unlimited butthurt and denial from Snyder fans

Works everytime.

It never ends

I'm expecting nothing but still planning to be disappointed.

Hopefully we see some dope action now that the film is in the can. The comic con sneak peek was just guys standing around because they didn't have decent footage yet. If they are in fact reining in Snyder's approach to the story I hope they make up for it by letting him run wild aesthetically.

This time it will be different
This time the trailer will suck

>I hope they make up for it by letting him run wild aesthetically.

I expect Snyder to crash this entire franchise with no survivors. I almost think he's going to do it out of spite.

Do his movies ever feature a color palette that isn't muted (yet somehow oversaturated) blue/greens and yellow?

Second

A bane?

Sucker Punch was cooler than all of the MCU films.

>toddler level humor
Tony made jokes about rape, Hulk's dick, and erectile dysfunction in the Avengers movies. Also Loki called Black Widow a cunt basically. It was funny how everyone freaked out about the Prima Nocta thing, and the "I'm a monster because barren" shit with Black Widow in Age of Ultron.

Surprise, superhero media is for children.

>No it's not toddler level potty humor, Marvel's jokes are nasty ADULT jokes for MATURE people!

Are you implying something superhero related isn't for children?
Everything about it is.
The concept of Superman, Batman or Captain America is childish as fuck.

you must be 18+ to post here

I know that, I very much agree. Did you read who I was replying to? That user was trying to say it's not toddler level humor because it's about rape and dicks. Like, what??

>The concept of Superman, Batman or Captain America is childish as fuck.
No they aren't at all.

Quads confirm Sucker Punch owns.

Yes, they completely are.

>guy who can fly, shoot lasers from his eyes, is super strong and has super hearing
There's nothing more childish than Superman.
It's a child power fantasy.

Seent it in BvS

This is the viewpoint you garner when youre raised on the marlel cinema, and you wouldnt dare touch a comic

I don't touch comics because everything I read about them is fucking terrible, both DC and the MCU.
You watch the movies, and the comics feel like fanfiction, just terrible.

Also, don't get me in your neckbeard fight over comic brands.

Y'all need to chill. We aren't saying they're ONLY for kids, just that superheroes were created for kids to enjoy. Adults can, too, and there can be stories with these characters aimed at older people, but they were/are for kids, and I think that while it's good for things to explore adult-themes, a kid should still be able to watch or read it.
I loved BvS but one of my complaints is that it might be a bit too much for kids. I mean, every one is different but Affleck himself said he wouldn't let his kids watch Dawn of Justice. I probably would, but I can see why others would be against it.

>Flash looks like shit
>WW looks like a stick, has 0 presence
>Shittier Batman suit

Trash.
Can't wait for Thor: Ragnarok.

No it's just sci-fi.

It was literaly made for children.

Ultimate Snyderkino

Based on the Knightmare bit from BvS and Flash's costume Snyder really wants a post apocalypse Justice League movie and so do I.

when will the thor trailer arrive?

>i dont touch comics..

You dont matter here m8

kek

You are retarded, and should kill yourself.

If you wold have told me 5 years ago that I would be more interested in a Thor movie instead of justice league I would have slapped you.

Yet here we are.

Childish sci-fi.

>We aren't saying they're ONLY for kids
No, i'm not.
I'm not really sure why anyone who isn't a kid would enjoy comics.
The writing is just awful all the time.

It will be Aquameme centric again

>I'm not really sure why anyone who isn't a kid would enjoy comics.
Okay buddy, jesus christ. I can point to any TV show that has bad writing and ask why anyone would enjoy that. But that show doesn't represent every show ever.

ahaha holy shit

sucker punch was seth rogan + wachowskis tier dude

"lol what if alice in wonderland was hot...and wonderland was just her being crazy...and she had a GUN"

>Dude what if the 80s were real lmao

directed by a living meme

>But that show doesn't represent every show ever.
Shame there's no well written superhero comics.

I think the only shit thing here is your taste in capeshit

Sorry dude, I just think Snyder's fucked up fever dreams are better than the boring bullshit that marvel is putting out. Civil War sucked, Doctor Strange sucked, Spider-Boy is gonna suck.

Yes man, everybody already know your cringy shit taste here. No need to repeat yourself.

Sucker Punch ruled, people just take shit too seriously nowadays. They can't watch a genre film unless it makes a bunch of self conscious jokes about its own ridiculousness e.g. MCUshit. Snyder embraces the ridiculousness, Marvel movies try to have their cake and eat it by being ridiculous and also patting the audience on the back for knowing it's ridiculous.

trying to validate your own interests as "mature" says more about you than the adults who enjoy cape stuff

More of Barry being shit.

More Cyborg than the last teaser.

I'm not trying to validate my own interests as mature, i'm saying yours are childish.

You are the one interpreting "childish" as bad.

No one can tell me Spider-Man Homecoming looks good, it looks terrible, seems low rent, has shit action. How can anyone like it? Remember the Raimi films? He could actually direct.

>>Shittier Batman suit
Nope

It's true though, every MCU movie has shitloads of "Can you believe this? Isn't it silly? It's OK to enjoy it now that we admitted it's dumb." moments.