Dat hairline

>dat hairline

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha how has he still not retired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uq14ybMBxs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bite the bullet and shave it all off. Jesus.

the second 2011 hit, i think the nerd immediately went downhill
james' voice was more low-energy (probably the new camera set-up), the comedy was getting more weaker, everything just felt off.
good thing we've got mike and ryan to help out

Man you must be salty as fuck that this dude is basically living his dreams and setting trends while you post here.

>A man nearing his 40s is losing his hair
How unexpected and hilarious

>how has he still not retired
because only retarded autists care that much about other men's hair?

>made a movie that failed
>forced to do avgn because of his retarded fanbase
>best friend is a retard
>other friend forced off the site
>bitch wife
the dream alright

I'm not an expert on his work, but I doubt his hairline is what makes people watch his videos.

Forced shouting in the new videos. Does he still not get that this isn't what makes AVGN good?

how soon until he strangles himself with a nintendo controller cord?

Isn't he late 30's?

Its hardly surprising, his only sin was not slaying pussy at the height of his fame and instead going for that annoying woman he's now married to.

No he's retarded.

I feel like if you make it to 30 without any real balding you're good. From there yeah, it can go ahead and get thin, it's only natural. When it happens by 21 though idek how you cope.

He's probably trying to get people to stop watching so Mike will stop forcing him to make him money

>lives in your head rent free

Then go make something better instead of complaining on a Chinese pottery board faggot.

I'm about his age and my hairline hasn't receded one bit. Feels good, man.

The man is pushing 40, he's married with kids, and he's still doing this. This is why you should never become dependent on Internet fame unless you can afford to save up a bunch of money. Youtube doesn't give you any employee benefits, no healthcare or 401k payments, and your time is limited, after which you're fucked. I bet James doesn't have any other skills right now, no job experience to put on a resume.

>just shave it off
Where did this meme even come? Most people look worse with a shaved head

>how has he still not retired
Retire from what? Playing video games and swearing all day. Sup Forums does it for free.

This. Watch his first 20 or so vids. He's angry, but he doesn't yell all that much. It was a much more sarcastic and dry humour.

that's the point, looking as ridiculous as possible, if he could get fat too he would be perfect

yeah the cancer patient look is so much better

youtu.be/uq14ybMBxs8
Never forget nor forgive Mike and Ryan forcing Bootsy out

Unfortunate genetics. I doubt I'm any older than him but he could pass for my father.