Dont know

I unironically love America. I don't care what you say. The America-hate on here is expected but overdone. They're unarguably the greatest nation of all time and I would gladly fight alongside them whenever they asked

USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> pic related: OP

idi nahui

Okay, but, why? And that's actually a serious question. On what levels except militarily is the United States the best country in the world?

Wollah, mijn marrokaner broer

Story of webm

VERY NICE!

>unarguably the greatest nation of all time
You're not wrong with that statement

What a cuck, do you realize it's due to their culture (movies, music) that there are thousands of cucks like you willing to die for the jewish american cuck while they laugh about you ?

This post, GREAT SUCCESS

he should have fucked her right in that little table

FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M

Everything.

He did after he threw her down the stairs into the basement
for two hours while beating her

And no video of that, SAD.

I once joined a new boxing gym and after a few weeks this hairy strong faggot comes to me while training:
>I bet you don't know where I'm from
>...
>I'm from kazakhstan
>...
>I bet you don't know where it is in a map
>I bet I don't give a fuck
He looked like I had stomped on his kid, turned around and never spoke to me again in the following 4 years until I moved to another city.

Strange people the kazakhs

What race are they? Chinks?

W-why
He was probably soft in the head

I can see why she'd need to carry, total gilf

When mongols and Persians have rape babies

Black man breaks into woman's house after husband leaves, robs house and assaults woman multiple times. Child is in shock. To my knowledge the woman survived and the nog was arrested with this video used as evidence.

Mate you're about to lose your internet freedom and your population is just as scared of getting called a racists as Europeans.

You 're no longer the bastion of freedom you once were.

>This whole fucking video

are americans really fucking stupid that they don't own screendoors?

It's fucking goddamn mandatory for a screen door to be locked so shit like this doesn't happen.

Negroid

>thinking it's a home invader
Do you not see the little half-black kid on the couch?

The gentleman in this webm didn't do nothin'.

>implying our internet freedom isn't your internet freedom

Beaners are literally the dumbest posters on here.

It's funny because Borat doesn't look like a Kazahk at all.

>Open Carry

Looks like she has no undies on. Lucky the dindu didn't rape her.

1.black scholar and pillar of the urban community lost his fulltime job helping underprivilged youth

2. ????
3. ????
4. ????

5. attacked some white bitch an beat her nearly to death

seriously though, WHY cant americans hold it any longer when in mart?

as if anyone wants to rape that butch dyke. get real.

>savage ghetto nigger that the average american hates, even blacks hate niggers
>all of USA's population
wew lad

>t.Gook
Fuck off you squinty eyed gook, sandnigger, slav(white nigger) crossbreed. Of course you love Jewmerica you mudslime shit.

>Come from behind while she's picking pasta sauce
>Choke the weak bitch
>Grab the gun and run for it

How is giving away free guns to outlaws a good idea again?

USA! USA! USA!

open carry just lets the "person" robbing you know to shoot before you do

he's the only one I've ever met, looked like middle eastern with some asian facial features, fair skin. Dude looked strong, like he had been a wrestler

he just came across as a smug kid, and he must've been ~25 at least. I was a bit harsh but I was in the middle of training and it was a retarded way to introduce himself. He should have laughed it off instead of dying inside, it was a boxing gym afterall not a feelings therapy group

rare flag what do kazak'ss even look like

AYYO HOL UP
*invades another country*
SO U BE TRYNNA SAY
*builds military base on foreign soil*
U BE TRYNNA SAY DAT
*organzies coup*
BRUH WHAT U BE SAYIN
*sponsors islamic terrorism*
WHAT U FINNA BE SAYIN DAT
*manipulates elections*
AYYYOOOOOO HOL UP FAAM
*destabilizes the middle east*
IS U TRYNNA SAY
*bombs a hospital and blames it on another country*
DAT UHH BIX NOOD
*accuses another nation of being aggressive*
DAT WE BE SUM KINNA
*spies on foreign governments*
SUM KINNA MUHFUGGIN
*spreads cultural marxism*
GLOBAL SUPERPOWER AN SHIIIIEEEET

>shitskin in france can't into basic logic
Please leave france, it used to be such a nice place.

in 99% of situations her having a gun is a positive thing , although concealed carry is better.

>open carry just lets the "person" robbing you know to shoot before you do

Well not really it deters people from trying to rob the place, because they know you are armed.. With concealed carry they might rob the place or similar and THEN find out people are armed.. if they see someone already having a weapon they might walk out and think nah fuck this i'm not taking the risk.. Unlike in movies people don't drop with just 1-2 bullets.

No, it's a deterrent you fucking retard. Goddamn leafs are stupid.

Open carry also gives people nearby safety that they know there's someone with a gun nearby which they don't know with regards to concealed carry.. So it's not entirely stupid whatsoever.

>yes, it was the americans, they did it all on their own

Based Denmark knows what's up.

can anyone else tell the woman in the green dress is asian because of the flat face, and to a lesser extent, her gait?

Is that you GGG?

Actually you did, these cucked European countries just think you're doing the right thing. Russia is so much better than you.

Concealed carry is the only way to go.

Can you articulate that any further or are you too distracted by your girlfriend being fucked in the ass by your choice of refugee as you're shitposting on an Ecuadorian moss identifying board?

Dude Russia would annex you guys in the blink of an eye if the US didnt have your back.

don't know man

can you fuck a prostitute while smoking a joint infront of a cop and get away with it?

Russia wouldn't annex us if these idiotic yanks wouldn't force their useless troops to come here and mock Russia. We don't want their troops here.

:^)

>wake up sometime later
>decide to confront the man instead of running out of your house screaming

wtf you dumb bitch?

RARE
A
R
E

It's never a good idea to get more guns more visible
It's making you look like a target
At best it's going to move crime to different areas, never stop it
It just give insecure babydick fat fucks a hard on to walk around with a weapon
Childish behavior coming from a childish mind.

Keep your guns for home protection and stop being retarded

>france

Chotabim, mera naam Timur, how is Bharat-Poo

You look finnish.

NICE PROXY DUMB SHART

> you will never be able to hold cutie Altynbekova Sabina

Why even live senpai?

Kazakhstan confirmed master race.

>Keep your guns for home protection and stop being retarded
I bet those fellas at the bataclan thought otherwise during the last minutes of their lives

Hey Timur.Accha laga tumse milkar.

You're making a wise choice

We don't laugh at anyone irl, except maybe France (more like a tsundere thing)
Americans can't even find Delaware on a map

>having guns makes you look like a target!!!
which is why all mass shootings occur in gun free zones? Because all the guns that are definitely going to be in there?

Is that why police officers have guns out where people can see them? So the police can get shot more often?

Ese, stop country playing
If murrikans were so dumb they wouldnt sent people to the Moon whereas chicanos only have plagiated black culture
They even were plumber uniform from Dickies and Carthartt

If guns are so useless against assailants, why do people USE GUNS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought you'd know better than listen to Swedish media.

It could've been true in the past, but right now we offer no strategic advantage, they'd be easier off invading Sweden to get to Norway through Gotland from Kaliningrad and the other Baltic nations.
That is, if they even gave a shit enough to capture Norway, which is unlikely in the first place.

>I'm a nigger robbing a store with you in it
>see your gun
>I now know you need to die first

Don't be a fool
It's as much a protection as a thing that will make certain people target you
Which makes concealed carry/no gun at all better in any ways

Who cares
You don't get it, deaths will happen no matter wtf you do. Even if 80% of the population walk around with assault rifles on their back
Terrorists will adapt and bomb people instead of shooting them
Open carry is the illusion of safety, nothing else

>who cares
>deaths will happen no matter wtf you do
top keks no surprise your country has gone to shit in the last 30 years, you deserve it

so do I blue flag of undiscernible location

so do I.

Most people hating on America are just salty that it's the best country in the world. Nothing makes commies more ass hurt than America. Seriously, most people who think their countries are better than USA only think that because their countries are so irrelevant no one even cares to criticize them. Everyone want's to bitch about the best country in the world, but nobody cares about their literally who countries.

Even I can admit most Canadians inflated sence of value is do to lack of international criticism and a more or less political irrelevance.

yes maybe but pic related.

also
because muh history.

You really have a cartoonish outlook on guns.

If a person wants to rob a store they don't expect to have to kill someone, if they have to kill someone to rob a store they'll definately reconsider. Also if they just storm in they don't see anyone with a gun regardless if they have concealed carry or not.

If you want to kill someone with a gun you have to shoot them several times it's not hollywood movies.. Also people with guns should give you a sense of safety not dread.

I know you're thinking you're making a point but it's very bad.

>implying niggers care about murder
>implying they wouldn't just walk up behind you and shoot you in the head (and take your fancy pistol)
>implying you can shoot reliably after being shot

vs CC
>niggers think you will just stand by like another cuck cuz dey got gunz
>turn their backs to you
>pop pop pop

You sir are the one with a cartoonish outlook on combat, the reason why the US couldn't just steamroll through Iraq in a week is because when your enemy has a hidden weapon and you have a visible weapon they can target you while you are unaware.

thanks for the flag fag

How fucking new are you?

Kill yourself right now.

Allow me to provide some thread music.
youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y

>The America-hate on here is expected but overdone
It's because they are jealous they don't live in the greatest nation on earth
So they have to cherry pick, and try to find ANYTHING they can possibly say about us to make us look bad to help their own egos.
The ones who do it unironically are essentially mental midgets.

i didn't know borat was on pol

Does she even still play? It's been months since I've heard of her in the news.

Yeah only 3rd world niggers think this because of hollywood movies. We feel pity for them.

this happened in the UK

I wnat to fuck a khazak