What does he look like?

I bet you he does look like King Radical in the end.

Wait a minute. Isn't that Gordito's uncle? He was trapped in the NegaZone? I don't remember that.

ninja went inside to get them out

No, I understand that. I mean I forgot completely that that Raptor Banditos were ever in there to begin with. When did that happen?

He snuck in to the white house I think, tried to attack the pres for chatbot he fell in love with, yes I think he was being that dumb.

Oh. That sounds familiar.

God, I really need to binge this again. There are so many details I've forgotten.

yeah it's a good read

The entire McNinja clan is likely descended from a Chuck Goodrich.

In fact all of humanity is likely descended from Chuck Goodrich.

>You have to go back in time and FUCK THAT MONKEY CHUCK! FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!!

>to stop the dinozombies!

>Drac dead
>Radical dead
>Raynor no longer in charge
>Old dead
Looks like things are at their end.

this is the ending

The chapter is even called The End.

Even more signs pointing to things coming to an end.

Did he give a time table for the ending? Is it ending this year? That would be 5 more pages. That seems a bit rushed.

I don't remember a timeframe. It's been ending for over a year now. Hell, this is The End part 2.

>>You have to go back in time and FUCK THAT MONKEY CHUCK! FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!!
>>to stop the dinozombies!

So I take this is ''lolsorandom'' garbage

Dinozombies are a perfectly legitimate possibility in the DrMcNinja universe. The only question is whether there was a vampire dinosaur who could create a headless horsedinosaur who would create the dinozombies.

Is dinosaur purgatory still a restaurant?

The current arc is the final arc and every villain has been defeated except Rayner who is no longer president as of OP's page.

So I would imagine we're in the homestretch now.

All I can think of is if the president and Gordito's uncle will start dating.

>Are you a bad enough dude to date the President?