Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the woman now defending Harvey Weinstein

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the woman now defending Harvey Weinstein.

Whats mansplain

when women are too intimidated by men and unsure of their own opinions that they back down when questioned or corrected
hatred of their own self projected onto men

Who are any of those people?

Jews always back jews, he raped a bunch of goys so he did nothing wrong in jewish law

Thats right Tora says "Goy is like an animal you should use them" so they do
I hate fucking jews so much

I'm not sure I could contain my rage if a woman unironically used the word "mansplaining" against me in a heated, face-to-face argument.

Its made up word from internet like pansexual or slut shaming or xir/xer etc.

If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about having having conversations with women.

Basically when men present valid arguments, women in their proudness, refuse to acknowledge that fact, only because it was given by a man.

It's like when liberals call someone a racist so they automatically win an argument, but used by women when a man calls them on their stupidity

No u

Lisa Bloom is a feminist Civil Rights attorney. Kathy Griffin is a D-list comedian. Keith Olberman is an ultra liberal political commentator. Trump is the current US president. Putin is the current Russian president.

Never heard of them

Kek

Slain

Leave everything else aside, the apology text he wrote should demonstrate that you should not be alone with him. He was saying that he was a victim of the culture, or he was saying he was happily taking advantage of culture. Either one is no excuse, and saying they're no excuse is also not an excuse.

there wouldn't be a need for a word like "mansplain" if women weren't so characteristically stupid

when a man says something

Give us the gender neutral version, then.

Who?

Not a lot of people have, I wouldn't worry about it.

It's when a man tries to talk back to a woman instead of learning his place in the cuckshed

When a male states a fact to a woman.

"explain"?

what is she doing to defend harvey weinstein?

I think all you using and knowing what "mansplain" is are contributing to normalization of this foolishnes.
There ia no mansplaining
There are two genders
You can be anything you want because you feel like it
Its meme from website, nothing real

its colloquial for "explaining" among schizophrenics

>Lisa Bloom, a lawyer advising Mr. Weinstein, said in a statement that “he denies many of the accusations as patently false.”

From the NYT article.

>the bimbo that wrote that twitter post in OPs image is a highly payed lawyer