Simpsons

>That episode where Milhouse had a sex change and married Bart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnmosJN61uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>use too much internet
>find this idea kinda cute

Huh, that actually sounds like a happy end for both of them.

This happened?! Or is it a nohomers.com shitpost?

>not canon future episodes.
>throw away gags.

Comes across kinda weird though hooking up with the brother of your childhood crush

No, in the episode where Bart meets a rich kid who's a doppelganger of him, they both briefly meet an adult who looks like both of them who showed them a pic of his wife, who looks like Rule 63 Milhouse.

This.

Cute

Can MilHERse be a meme?

That actually seems better for the both of them

Quit acting like they didn't do this shit in the older seasons too

HAVE NO FEARS
WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS!

>You end up marrying the friend who you used to neglect and abuse but was aways on your side

I feel weird in my heart and in my pants

That's cute

This is giving me an erection. He can't get with lisa so he has a sex change and settles for Bart.

fug

HAS BART EVER OWNED A BEAR OR

>there's a very real posibility of my life going the same way

Are you the sex changed milhouse or the bart

>tfw best friend is married to a great woman and has two adorable kids
>tfw am alone and haven't had a relationship in over a decade
It's a good thing my misery will die with me

Maybe you can have sex with his kids.

Maybe your misery will live on as ghost and rape your friend's waifu.

Maybe you should just marry your hand already.

Or maybe you can have sex with him.

>Fairly OddParents family tree.jpg

Maybe he "crushed" on Lisa because she was the closest thing to Bart he wouldn't get gaybashed for liking?

The bart, we got wasted a year ago and he confessed loving me in secret for years. We had a very awkward but very good fug and we've been unofficially a couple since then.

He's expressed wanting to become a woman for me, he's taller and alphaier than me.

>Milspouse

wait your turn

I'm still waiting for robot Marge

WHY CANT I BE YOU

Thats a really big decision for him. Ask him if its something he really wants to do or if he is just doing it for you.

If he actually changes something like that for you, you gotta keep that.

It's half amazing, half terrible.

He's just being funny when he says it, he's used to being and he carries himself like the big tough macho alpha dude but when we're behind closed doors he allows himself to be the loving, obedient, feminine, sub bottom. He could kick my ass and manhandle me any time but he wants me to be the man, his man. This is all very confussing and very very gay.

Best of luck to you user, This sounds like a really weird T.V. show that I would watch.

Fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnmosJN61uc

What if the older guy is the Bart we watched during the 90's and the Bart in this episode is just a kid who grew up in the 00's?

So the original Millhouse was played by a girl?

Either that or he really did switch genders to be with Bart.

Wait, when did Milhouse start crushing on Lisa, anyway?

HOW 'BOUT A CRAZY WEDDING
WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS AND DOO DOO DO DOO DOO

>implying you wouldn't wan to fug a Van Houten

st-stories for... for years

what the fuck is this

Would you Sup Forums?

that is probably the best realistic outcome for Millhouse

Well, Bart is kinda gay... That is canon.

We still have a chance, guys!

Oh well. I guess not haha.

Wait did something meta happen what are you talking about original?

I don't remember this one, what's it called?

In the episode where and happened we never know what that adult's name is, all we know is he looks like Bart and married an unnamed woman who looks like Milhouse. And we know that we keep seeing Bart as an 8-year-old even though he met celebrities in the 90's and the 00's.

We also know that Shelbyville has doppelgangers of Springfield characters and locations, and that in the real world there's multiple Springfields, so couldn't there be like multiple Springfields just like the Simpsons? What if the Bart from some seasons was one person and the Bart from some other seasons was another younger Bart?

Probably one of the more tame Springfield theories, I like it.

>That time when Bart got his 15 year old girlfriend pregnant

This whole episode was disturbing.

More like MILFhouse

what the fuck

what happened?

no

the only passable female on the show was bart's first gf

It's not as bad as the one where he learns voodoo magic and gets a horse pregnant.

Hot.

t. canadian

he didn't

she was 16 and already pregnant, he'd been given a full driver's license by Mayor Quimby as a reward, and drove over to whatever town it was she lived in when he was trying to get away from Homer, who was using Bart as a taxi service

it's a fun little episode and nowhere near as bad as user would have you believe, even if it's not must-see tv

see also: that episode where Bart's temp teacher got pregnant and Bart thought he had voodoo powers, quickly realized he didn't, and set up a scam for local couples trying to get pregnant anyway, until Fat Tony came along and tried to get Bart and Homer to get Fat Tony's racehorse to mate with a "borrowed" prize-winner

which by the way has a great musical number in the last act, and some solid 10 jokes about beer

see also: the episode where Bart actually gets an older girlfriend, Shana, (later revealed as the daughter of Supernintentochalmers), because she's trying to make Jimbo (her ex) jealous

Bart sees boobs, user lost his shit for some reason even though Bart's been hitting on older women since Bart the Lover (S03E16)

>it's a fun little episode and nowhere near as bad as user would have you believe
Yeah it was pretty ok and Darcy is hot. Also the Lisa subplot is pretty funny.

is that the Hitachi one? love that

Also Natalie Portman did a decent job of voicing the character.

"You're pregnant? How can you be religious if you're pregnant!?"

Why is Lisa too good for Milhouse but Bart isn't?
FUCK OFF

dude, you take that and never let go

bump

this means Marge cheated

nah

it just means the whole town is really inbred, as has always been canon

it was a joke back then!
it was...a...joke....

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Can female Millhouse be a meme?

your friend reminds me of myself oh shit...

So long as she changes her name.

I don't get it