Do you agree?

Do you agree?

>inb4 I'm a friendless autist and I only watch LOTR and love legolas and gimli quipping
"No!"

Delirium and HP are best

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/131-3306918-9179104?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=shed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>weed
>no friends with me
>HP
no. fuck off.

kys reddit thread poster

Get this weed junk off Sup Forums.

This a christian board fuck off with this bullshit

>Raining
>star wars marathon
>Friends
>Lots of weed
>Making fun/memeing the prequels but almost crying at the "you were my brother anakin scene"
>Getting comfy with the originals
>Skipping disney shit
>Maybe falling asleep to plinkett reviews or "all changes from the special editions"

thats a perfect day for me, i do it once a year, around christmas. Now that disney releases one of their shitty movies every year at that time its even more fitting.

No one cares

>sierra nevada
mio nero

Why do fucking Redditors care so much about what the weather is like outside while they sit in their bedroom with the blinds closed and watch movies? What difference does it make if it's snowing while I watch Harry Potter or raining while I watch LOTR if I'm just staying in the house anyway?

I care.

I'm glad they switched out the bed for a couch. The thought of eating greasy shit where you sleep makes me itch.

>late at night
>live in heavily-wooded suburb
>moderate thunder storm outside
>early autumn
>chinese take out
>just cold enough for blankets and slippers
>deep-seated leather couch
>X-files marathon

Get on my level of comfy, plebs.

Why would I keep the blinds closed? I open them, the window and sometimes even my door on a rainy day because it's a pleasant atmosphere.

I could never understand the appeal in rewatching shows or movies that are essentially mysteries. To each their own.

Sneed

Add avocados and you'd be the entirety of white girls everywhere.

BoSox suck lol

So this thread isnt for describing your perfect Sup Forums-related day?

Imagine watching a series SO DULL that one must "blaze it" and "drink" in order to enjoy it. As if we needed more evidence, this definitely confirms Harry Potter as one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I keep mine closed because the windows are right by a sidewalk and i live relatively close to a gas station/convenience store so foot traffic is high and i hate feeling like an exhibit

>consuming alcohol
no!

>Sierra Nevada
I dislike you.

i'm with you

I smoke a shitload of meth and take the dvd player apart.

Kek. It's true.

> he watches the prequels as part of a marathon
Get a load of this faggot, do you suck off your mates for every time you see jar jar too?

>Sierra Nevada
I like you.

Cool user
ROTS is dope

This guy actually bought and read a children's book aimed at children and then wrote out a long boring post about how he found it dull.

Do you read my little pony too?

le ebin lightsword fight amirite?!
I liked the part that was dark and gritty and then the start that made complete sense!

godspeed

did you read the entire thing?

You not only watched a movie made for kids about kids in school being wizards you then read the books and you somehow then try to come off as intellectually pious.

Hahahaha who even thinks about watching that garbage as an adult if you don't have kids of your own, what a fag

so you didnt read the entire thing?of this post

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

You not only watched the first children's film you then watched the entire series. Lmao

imagine being this new

Replace HP with LOTR, the WEED and alcohol for shrooms, and the pizza for panini and cheesecake.

Patrician as fuck.

I love you.

you should read the entire post

>weed
>no girl, not even so much as a body pillow
>children's booze

You almost had it, user.

those garbage pizzas are so good

>a fucking telephone

>doing coke on the beach
everyone has to learn the hard way I guess

No. Totino's is only good for their pizza rolls and mini egg rolls.
A true patrician knows the best cheap pizza is Jacks, or based Tom Selleck brand.

What's wrong with that? I live In Florida and I've only ever done coke on the beach, didn't like it enough to buy any and try it somewhere else but it's good enough that whenever a friend breaks some out at a beach party I'll take a couple key bumps.

A fellow Sophia poster.
Nice.

>spic swill
Replace that shit with a man's drink and you're gold.

>$200 in amazon fun bucks
>want to spend it on movies but feel guilty because I am busy saving for a house

Feels bad man.

10/10

do you?

how boring

You're gonna need movies for that house.

in this day and age. $200 is 2 pairs of pants

your not going to buy a house on amazon are you?

You can make $200 last if you watch your spending.

>buying movies

Is this what foreigners really think the US is like?

Where are you buying your pants?

I live in a major US city and I could live off $100 a week if you ignore rent.

>reddit weather

You can buy houses on Amazon?

i was making a joke and i live in l.a.

get on my level queers

No but I feel guilty about spending in general.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/131-3306918-9179104?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=shed

>all these deals

My cuck is going to have an AMAZING Christmas.

Weed is for degenerates.

yes, for LEGO people

>friends bare house that only has plastic lawn chairs inside for furniture
>box of red wine
>bag of gooey
>hot as fuck dat with ineffectual ceiling fan swirling around
>everyone really tense and on edge
>rushing to the bathroom to rip cones to take the edge off
>bathroom is sweltering
>chain smoking durries
>dogs barking at everything that moves outside

The only way I can relax nowadays.

Bigot

Tuffsheds aren't houses, user.
If it's amazon fun bucks, that's already money in their pockets. Might as well just spend it.

>reddit weather
>reddit sitting
>reddit movie
>reddit drug
>reddit food
>reddit drinks
nope lol :^)

>Scotch

Have you told you're parents that you're a faggot yet or have they already seen you at the liquor store?

>40's of high life

Don't you have a wall to build, Miguel?

Why don't you drink American Bourbon instead of whiskey aged in dirt and bog peat

An entire brick, maybe even two, could've been laid in the time it took you to post that.

>If it's amazon fun bucks, that's already money in their pockets. Might as well just spend it.
This, it's pretty astonishing how much free money goes to these places because of giftcards that never get used.
It also depreciates in value if you don't use it (read the fine print). So I don't know, rent some movies on prime and buy shit for your house. I don't know. But there's literally nothing wrong with using it.

What the fuck are you even talking about

The wall isn't building itself. Focus, Miguel.

user what the fuck are you doing

>rainy
>do something creative
>when nighttime comes, drink an expensive Bordeaux wine and have kinky sex with your gf

this is more of a perfect day in my eyes

Delirium Nocturnum isn't that black from what I remember

god I want a gf so bad

reeeeeeeeeee

t. North Shore fag

>Talking shit about the champagne of beers
Back to the motherland Ivan.

Why the fuck do those beer bottles look like bottles of salad dressing?

I'm gonna assume it's just a wrapping/covering to protect the beer from light

>protect the beer from light

That's when you know it's pretentious pigswill.

It's not an aged rioja, it's fucking beer.

>sunny day
uhhhhhhhhhh

It's just about easily recognizable style really. Like brown Noctua fans.

why is zack(OP) such a tasteless /r/movies and tumblrcore pleb bros

for me its picture relate btw