FAST AND FURIOUS DRAMA

Why does it seem that the Fast and Furious family hates Dwanye "The Rock" Johnson for being so popular in the series? RnB star/Fast and Furious actor Tyrese "Tyrese" Gibson called out Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on his Instagram. Are Vin and Tyrese the only cast members to feel like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-johnson-jason-statham-fast-furious-spin-gets-2019-release-1046326
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a weird longwinded rant that also includes a beta apology at the end

This is embarrassing. What bitchy ass grown men go public to whine about other men? You don't see Statham doing shit like that

>based dwayne comes in and steals the show
>they get triggered cuz theyre beta bitches

Wow

Do people actually watch these movies? Do people actually care about the drama behind them?

>irrelevant nignog upset he has to wait until 2020 for his next paycheck

Everyone knows the Rock is a cunt. He over does the "nice guy" act and really pissed his pants this time.

ungrateful

Jason Statham and The Rock were the best part of the last movie. I hope they et a spin-off because I'd prefer to watch them two do their own thing.

>earn that paycheck Tyrese

Fast and Furious Days of Fututre Past

>vin diesel and his family go back in time to save han

Why can't niggers write comprehensive sentences? It's always so painful to read

did tyrese lose a bad invesment or something? he seems desperate for another paycheck

>falling for this fake drama
they are planning to build up 3 years worth of drama and hype and rake in 2 billion

Yeah you speak to the guy in person and hash your problems out. Bitching on twitter and such is beta as fuck

Sounds like Tyrese is about bankrupt and needs money soon, residuals are not keeping up with the liabilities.

>trying to hate the rock

If you are not a cunt, you are not making it in Hollywood.

He's just butthurt he's not #raunchy and #litty

I have no clue about this story but going to go on a limb and say dwayne has other projects so they're holding up the shoots for this flick?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-johnson-jason-statham-fast-furious-spin-gets-2019-release-1046326

LE FUCKING THIS!

kek why do people keep on trusting him with their flicks.

>fake drama again
will you fuck off, I hope this film bombs holy shit im mad

tyrese keeps talking those L's from based dwyane

>no shaw

Holy shit is this real? I was all for a the rock and Statham buddy movie. but if it's just the rock, fuck that hell no.

>franchise only starts to go beyond middling success after Rock joins, and after he does the movies start to make insane amounts of dollars.

He is the reason it makes money and the reason the last 4 movies got made.

The series would still have been about Vin and Walker if walker didn't wrap his car around a tree.
Dwayne is replacing the central role Walker had and Gibson is mad as fuck since he'd been in these movies since the second one

Geek is just mad the company hired outside talent people love and shoved a rocket up his ass. I can't wait for the absolute burial Rock delivers.

>implying that's a bad thing.

Fast and Furious went to shit after Tokyo Drift, the film series only rose back to relevance because of Paul Walker's death, the Rock, and Chinabux.

The emergence of the Rock/Statham rivalry is by far the best thing the series has going for it now, considering all of the main cast are aging and the plots keep getting more retarded. Walker is dead, Vin is a fat old man now, The Rock is now in the driver's seat.

Would anyone honestly care or notice if Tyrese wasn't in the next movie? Just give his role to Ludacris, it felt like they were splitting a character anyway.

Honestly Hobbs and Shaw are he only characters I care about anymore. I wish Han was in it somehow though.

pretty sure that's just Tyrese being salty

this
only hobbs sounds fucking boring

Dwayne is a big reason this franchise got as popular as it's been. Look at fast fives box office compared to the fourth movie. Almost doubled. No one gives a shit about Tyrese

Whoever felt the need to put that focus circle around the point of the pic needs to shoot themselves. Ruins the whole thing.

>for being so popular in the series

because they're butthurt jelly

HA-HAAAA! WOOO!

who gives a shit, walker's dead and the brian/dom bromance was the only reason to watch this trash.

He's only been in one more movie than the rock. You know he'd be snatching up that spin off money if they offered it to him. There's always Baby Boy 2.

Statham a classy.

Remember when Sup Forums called this shit out long ago just by reading Dwayne's posts on instagram or some shit?

wrong sweetie

Paul Walker's death attracted all the normies to the cinema. F&F was on it's deathbed.