UK:Girl, 7, shot dead on her doorstep by her estranged father

A SEVEN-year-old girl was murdered by her deranged dad after a bungling lawyer sent him the address of the safe house where she lived. Crazed Yasser Alromisse gunned down his daughter Mary Shipstone on her doorstep as she stood next to her mum Lyndsey, 44. The mum and daughter had moved from Brighton but Alromisse, 46, had managed to track them down.

thesun.co.uk/news/1770143/girl-7-shot-dead-on-her-doorstep-by-her-estranged-father-after-he-was-accidentally-sent-safe-house-address-by-her-mothers-solicitor/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-37338400
ibtimes.co.uk/7-year-old-girl-shot-dead-by-father-after-divorce-solicitor-accidentally-leaked-her-safe-house-1580867#
filelisting.com/result?q=siberian mouse&f=0&d=1
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The address of a girl fatally shot on her doorstep by her estranged father was accidentally sent to him by her mother's solicitor, it has emerged.
Mary Shipstone, aged seven, was shot as she returned to the safe house in East Sussex in 2014 with her mother.
Yasser Alromisse shot her in the head and then turned the gun on himself.

>Yasser

The report said: "It has not been possible to establish exactly when and how he found out where Child P was living."
A spokesman for the East Sussex Local Safeguarding Children board (LSCB) said: "The father planned and carried out the killing in a secretive way, using the internet and a range of covert methods to trace the family and obtain the means to carry out the murder.
"There is no evidence that any professional involved with the family prior to these tragic events was aware of this activity.
"Based on the review, the LSCB concludes that no professional could have prevented him doing what he did."

bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-37338400

>Yasser Alromisse

When will we learn

Guns are illegal in the British Caliphate, leafposter.

This couldn't have happened.

>dead half shitskin
>full shitskin in jail
good news tb h

This is sick. I cant imagine what kind of sick individual would do this to their own daughter. This is disgusting. Wow. I cant even.

at least she died doing what she loved

Blame the lawyer...

ibtimes.co.uk/7-year-old-girl-shot-dead-by-father-after-divorce-solicitor-accidentally-leaked-her-safe-house-1580867#

He may have spooned her to death but doubtful considering how difficult it is to get a spoon licence these days...

>Yasser Alromisse

Why can't these cucked news networks just admit it was out of their fucked up religious beliefs?

The lawyer needs to be charged for being an accomplice to murder.

>Father shot his seven-year-old daughter dead when her mother rejected Islam

Probably nothing to do with Islam though

>filename
FUCK OFF QUEBEC

Sad
What a waste of perfectly aged cunny

>Live in Britain
>get shot

>))Yasser Alromisse((
>bungling lawyer sends letter

Alright, which one of you was this?

>Yasser Alromisse
>Mary Shipstone

>Burn the coal..

Great news!

>FUCK OFF QUEBEC

On a du boeuf ensemble, Nigel?

You don't see it often that English people commit these kinds of heinous crimes, but as you can see it does happen. Next time you want to disparage Americans for gun violence, look at yourself, bongs!

>white woman hooks up with shitskin
>leaves him when she discovers that a shitskin is a fucking animal
>shitskin disagrees

Why are sharts so easily triggered?

Thy are professonal shartists and will do a tactical shit when in trouble

Damn, such a qt. Should have given her to me instead of killing her. I would have filled her with all the love and attention i could.

>The mum and daughter had moved from Brighton but Alromisse, 46,

HAHA!

I live in Brighton, within the last few years the Muslims are increasingly becoming more and more a scourge. Alone I have crossed paths with a Muslim who runs a shop who's son went to fight with Isis in Syria and died, and then a Muslim who turned out to be a rapist and is being hidden by his community in Brighton to this day.

Fake. As was pointed out earlier, guns are not allowed in the UK. It simply couldn't have happened.

>I would have filled her with all the love and attention i could.

Filled her...

This.

The entire UK is a gun free zone, clearly this is impossible.

This desu, although you forgot the part where they cost the tax payers money to raise the halfie abomination, only to have it get slaughtered by its sand nigger dad.
Oh boy, I sure do love living in the new found nation of Bongistan, where we let the wild sand niggers roam free.

>rejected Islam

IE not letting him brutally rape the daughter

Fill in those holes created by her father

...I... I just don't get it... How was this possible??? I THOUGHT GUNS WERE ILLEGAL!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???!!!

>not wanting to fill little girls with your love
What kind of sicko are you?

but, guns are banned in the UK. How did this happen? D:??

Parce que je suis généreux...

filelisting.com/result?q=siberian mouse&f=0&d=1

>bouchard posteur

nice

Oui Jan...tu as un problème avec le fait que je trigger des Britbongs?

sand niggers know if they have a kid with a white woman....if they divorce the kid wont grow up to be muslim

they find that unacceptable and will kill the kid

fucking vermin!

Good just look at her probably would have grown up to be a stacie taking black dick all the time.

Oh you don't know about the new scheme to help end systematic raysism all Muslims sand niggers and actual niggers are allowed guns, to make sure that no evil old whitey tries to oppress them, by say, trying to stop them killing their own daughter.
We really are almost as progressive as Sweden.

>googled Yasser Alromisse
>seeing the same story from sept 2014,2015,2016
seems every year UK news outlet like to recycle news, is there specific reason?
Are they celebs?

>Crazed Yasser Alromisse gunned down his daughter Mary Shipstone on her doorstep as she stood next to her mum Lyndsey
Something about this really makes me think...

She was a mud blood anyways you cuck bait.

Wait a second...let's check the facts

This girl was allegedly murdered...but murder has been illegal in the UK for over 300 years!

As it stands, this story is simply not believable

>ara-ara

Why is there gun crime in the UK?

>Yasser Alromisse
Implicitly British

got me to laugh at child murder

to add, what make it more interesting, all major news also re-report it, guardian, mirror, ibt, bbc, sky.

Guess it just a glitch in the matrix.
/tinfoil

At first I was sad then I found out she's a coal burner. Lol good riddance

S-So cute. What kind of monster could hurt a girl like her? I wish to protect her smile forever.

Pretty sure the little girl wass innocent you sick fuck

If this happened in America it wouldn't even make the news

Be britian. Bin knives. Get shot anyway

>Yasser Alromisse

He certainly sounds like a British person to me

The little girl wasn't a coal burner.

The mother deserved to lose her daughter, the daughter was innocent though.

I thought honor killings were legal under sharia law

Impossible. The UK has strict gun laws. We gave up our right to protect ourselves to prevent things like this from happening.

Stop spreading disinformation.

>Race mixer gets btfo

REMINDER

Burn the coal pay the toll, or in this case a white girl gets killed
YT is FUCKED

No protests
No burning muslims houses
No looting
No counter-rape
No violence against muslamics or arabs

the uk is a caliphate like france, bulgaria, greece, belgium and germany, soon italy spain and portugal

NIGGERS it's OGRE for yt in they own homelands hello second class citizen status in your own homelands retards

This just really fucking makes me feel utter sadness and rage.
I'm a single dad as my wife died in 2012 in a car crash. My daughter is 11 years old.

Also:
>Yasser Alromisse

That is not a British name. Why don't these savages value life?
I know that there's death and destruction all over the world as I've been in it (ec British Army).
It is the duty of a father to protect his family. Whatever the circumstances.
This bastard went against nature and God.

ugh, children die all the time. this has nothing to do with islam.

I know right? unles it was a watergun with acid. But even then how can you buy acid in UK without a license, I had truble with buing pipe cleaner.

Should've shot the Ligniteburner herself instead of the daughter but what do you expect from subhuman shitskins. Legitimately feel bad for the poor girl.

All of the muslims shall perish.

ROASTIES ABSOLUTELY BTFO
LOL

>Watergun
>Gun
You best bin it m8

>ugh, children die all the time.

I know. I don't think you read my post, mate.
I've seen dead kids. And it's horribble. BUT and it's a big BUT,

THIS IS A FATHER MURDERING HIS OWN DAUGHTER.

If you don't understand the difference between that and an accidental death of a kid then do humanity a justice and NEVER have children yourself.

Kids die in swimming pools, falling off cliffs, road traffic accident, 'collateral damage' in warfare, etc.
M8. I'll repeat it so it might sink in; A FATHER'S RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PROVIDE AND PROTECT.

>Unattractive White woman ends up dating shitskin because no White man will have her
>Shitskin turns out to be a violent, religious fanatic that beats her causing her to leave and become a single mother
I personally know 3 women this has happened to.

Good for them. Yay!

Few less piglets

little do you know

At least the Muslim had the balls to do an honor killing once his property was taken away from him.

The fat old ugly cunt should be punished and exiled for her actions in the first place but instead got on dem benefits.

>I personally know 3 women this has happened to.

Uh...le UK, toujours du bon divertissement...

>It is a Muslim does an honour killing episode.
Dumb bitch mother should have chosen a better quality father.

BURN THE COAL. PAY THE TOLL.

Fuck not the Genie Bouchard/Paz de la Huerta autist again

The mother was a cunt, don't blame the kid for her retardation.

Fake.
Guns are illegal in the UK so this couldn't have happened.

>Fuck not the Genie Bouchard/Paz de la Huerta autist again

Plus Génie que Paz, James...

Well, one race-mixed mongoloid fewer.

SEVEN
E
V
E
N

If only they banned guns, this never would have happened!

Fake. UK has strong gun control laws.

HOW?!

THEY BANNED GUNS!

WTF!

Shit, now that's a tragedy, she was hot as fuck.

So what happened with Yasser Alromisse, did he die and how?

He explained to the court that he didn't understand the difference between UK culture and Egyptian culture, and didn't realize killing his child was wrong. He faced 6 months probation.
During which time he started a GoFundMe account because he was unable to work and raised $600,000

kek

He killed himself in prison according to the media. The reason this is in the news now is because some more details turned up which was that a lawyer was why he could go and do it because of him giving away the safe house.

"Almost" fainted.

By next week there will be no copies of this.

By the debate all she did was trip.

So now he died in prison, i thought he shot himself after he killed his daughter. But no details of gunshot is described anywhere. How did he even get a gun if UK has banned guns?

At least he won't have to pay child support anymore. Should have done the ex-wife in at the same time.

is the lawyer facing any charges or losing his license now?

No idea, I presume he would face sanctions so he couldn't practice law for a number of years for fucking up so majorly.

I just did a google on it, give me some slack.

Sounds like muslims name

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

GET IN HERE POL