Does Sup Forums stand in solidarity with these brave POC womyn?

Does Sup Forums stand in solidarity with these brave POC womyn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=05qQDD14r9w
youtube.com/watch?v=RFIghRLlYO4
youtube.com/watch?v=jc8iellJ5xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take their chairs away and let them awkwardly hang there for a week.

kekekekek

what if they need to peepepoopoo?

Bring rotten fruit to throw at them. They made their own stocks.

you guys need to fix your retarded fucking liberals, its started to affect our universities over here.

SHART

I've always wanted to do this

>those ugly mongrels
wew

Niggers are so progressive they started locking themselves up, what a stress relief for the law enforcement.

Need new tactics.

Should let them sit there. Use the back entrance.

Pour some gasoline on them.

See how fast they come out of those chains.

Isn't this several shades of illigal

That's a strange looking kitchen.

Gee whatever should we do....

>Niggers now put shackles on themselves
>only thing that will satisfy them is more gibs
Pottery making itself
I am truly living in the best era

>blm "protesters" were arrested after chaining themselves to the local police department

muh raycism

>get 20lb pair of bolt cutters
>measure out the u-locks
>crack them on top of the head with bolt cutters

Pretty sure they could legally be arrested for this, so why aren't they?

I own that bike lock

just cut the chain?

Niggers get shrecked by kek

you know what to do
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

>Scoop up some dog poo
>Start throwing dogshit at time
>Watch them try to dodge that while being chained up like that

That's just the public entrance. The cops usually enter through a secure area. This accomplishes nothing.

Seriously though, I don't want my tax dollars taken away from protecting and preserving the peace and given to rioting and looting niggers who chant "all cops are bastards" or "kill all cops" or whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=05qQDD14r9w

>niggers wanting to reduce the police budget

Not a surprise

>stand in solidarity
>they're sitting

What breed of ape is this thing?

Stop trying to steal my property.

savage

dindus americanus.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFIghRLlYO4

looks like an halfie

>Insipid unrealistic expectations of a white woman
>Unreasonable and belligerent like a black one

Worst of both worlds

>take lighter fluid
>kitchen lighter
>spay them down
>watch as they chimp and hoot
>light them with lighter
>masturbate as they screech and squeal like monkeys
How retarded can you be to purposefully put yourself at the mercy of anyone that walks up to you?

They should get someone from the dept to accidentally drop a hornets nest from the roof, that or fire ants

>first blacks demand segregated housing on college campuses
>now they're chaining themselves to police stations

We need to organize a "protest" that involves picking cotton so we as a country can regress completely.

Throw a gas grenade between them.

WOW, those sweet POCs are literally risking their lives by using theirselves as a human shield to protect the lives of those police officers. Such brave women, you don't see respect for law enforcement like that anywhere else

BLM is an extortion scheme

By many accounts, MJ would actually agree with this. He's said before that he 'don't talk to no niggas.'

niggers locking themselves up at a police station today is like niggers protesting in 1770 by picking cotton on the field

That's easily solved.

Just say that the area is an on going crime scene and don't let people get close. Either they'll starve to death or go away by themselves.

Urinate on them at night when no one's looking.

Haha That was great.

>Claim police are looking for an excuse to kill black people
>Puts U-lock around neck at police station
>No cops kill them by those locks
My guess is that they will start choking themselves and claim cops did it while having video of no cops around but that wouldn't be out for 16 days later once the damage is done anyone taking bets on it?

Notice his mustache? He knows what's up.

I mean can't they get arrested for this shit? Lol

Isn't it a terrorism?

Very nice, would rape.

Only way to get their heads out of those U-locks.

Sheboon niggers

Nobody is going to touch a hair on their heads and they know it. This really demonstrates how little of a problem racism actually is for them.

RELEASE THE BEES

kek

If there is an americunt close by please please please go there and say at ketchup at them for harambe

HALF OF THE POLICE BUDGET
The biggest problem with activists is that the demands are always ridiculous. That way they can keep the victim narrative going. Has any activist ever solved a problem?

Just let them run out of water. They'll fuck off back home.

t. main producer of ugly mongrels of the world since 1492

Is this the Oakland police department or the Oakland zoo?

This is just crazy.

How is that not terrorism??

never forget that in the long run Washington was right and DuBois was piece of shit

>88568253
Even better
buckets of ants

Parking lot bringing the bantz.

I kek'd. How easy would it be to carry a little bee hive over there and throwing it at the ground near their feet. Oh! Oh! Imagine bringing a really disgusting smel over to their area! Or if someone really wants to be brave, ride a skateboard, wave an American flag and have your friend follow you around with a boom box playing obnoxiously loud patriotic music!

Tell them they look like they're ready to be strung up to a tree!

Vinegar, so much vinegar. Make them suffer in non-illegal ways. God I wish I lived close enough to do that.

just do it like the zookeepers:
blowpipe with tranquilizing dart
now you have all the time in the world to free them and take them to an animal shelter where they can be nurtured back to full health and released into the wild a few weeks later.

The u-lock manufacturer should also be sued. it shouldn't produce such dangerous devices where unsuspecting anim.... citizens can get their heads stuck in.

Why the fuck do they do this around their necks?

Do they get intergenerational nostalgia for slavery?

You can just tell the monkey on the left is Cambodian. They burn so much coal in the Philadelphia area it's ridiculous. Literally half of them under 30 are wearing Fubu and have a gaggle of little nigglets following them around in the Cambo neighborhoods.

that's because it's an animal shelter.

God we need this

Kek'd hard

FPBP

Because racism

GIB ME DA MONEYS BIG POPO MAN

Cya boys

I honestly don't get BLM. With this shit OP's talking about, and BLM members blocking highways and airports in America and the UK, they're just making themselves look like complete nuisances. If they really wanted to show that we should care about them, wouldn't a better idea be for them to be doing some charity work or something, instead of disrupting the daily lives of ordinary people?

>neighborhood Oakland nogs show up at 3:00 am and proceed to play muhdikmuhdikmuhdik with the chained and helpless women
>the police are unable to help due to the door being chained shut
good job, really thought this one through

This in every way

This is why every police should be a right-wing death squad just like here.

There is no hope. Eventually they eat each other up

>unscrews door

Did these fuckwits forget most police departments have more then one fucking door? if they cannot use the front door then use the backdoor.

And isn't Oakland a big enough shithole as it is? i mean i can see why people would want more money going to the schools then the police department but demanding they give half their budget? (which is over 100 million dollars).

POC stands for Piece Of Crap as far as im concerned.

>you guys need to fix your retarded fucking liberals

How can you fix something that will always be willfully broken?

>replaces door

The police officers' association is not the police department, they're not the same building.

>walking home with your shopping bag full of glass bottles of ammonia for cleaning your whatever
>stumble because of """hot weather""" and """pneumonia""" that you didn't tell anybody you had
>>oh dear all the ammonia bottles have broken right in front of the police station
>>I'll leave it for these two janitor ladies to clean up, they don't seem busy
>get thrown in your van and drive away

>demands half of the police department funding
>in Oakland
Just have the PD there go ahead and start spending half the money they normally do. It'll be an Africanized shithole within three days.

>police deduct costs directly from their bank account

The evolution
>homo floresiensis
>homo erectus
>homo sapiens
>homies dindunuffins

Just do this
youtube.com/watch?v=jc8iellJ5xo

Why is there a chink there?
and the other one looks vaguely mestizo

POC is disgusting, it actually stands for "Picker Of Cotton". That's why I call anyone who uses POC a racist.

I've always wondered this. Do they just throw away the key? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

Can the cops search your person if you do something like this? Can you just put the key in your pocket and refuse consent of searches or since you're breaking a law, they can search you?

>covers the old door with a thick plastic bag, lifts it into a dumpster and sends it off to the scrapyard to be compacted in the car crusher