If you live in America and don't tip you are no better than a fucking nigger

If you live in America and don't tip you are no better than a fucking nigger.

How does this make you feel pol? I know most of you fellow Americans hardly tip like the scum you are. I'm calling you out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/steelers-rb-deangelo-williams-defends-75-cent-tip-waitress-article-1.2788578
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ancient astronaut theorists say yes

Fuck niggers

>Wasting resources on people in a way that will literally never benefit you unless it's a local place you go to every week
fucking burgers

I worked as a delivery guy for a while to help pay for college. Can confirm, niggers gonna nig

a lot of rich people are jews

If the waitress did a shitty job then she didnt even deserve the .75 cents.

Fuck off this thread is directed to Americans.

>be waiter
>deliver food to a table
>recieve bonus pay for your service
>meanwhile the chef that did the actual meal gets shit

Links and story or it did not happen.

ancient astronaut theorists suggest go fuck yourself

I once was talking to a waitress about tipping, and somehow the subject came up about how niggers don't tip. Black waitress confirmed it: Niggers don't tip.

nydailynews.com/sports/football/steelers-rb-deangelo-williams-defends-75-cent-tip-waitress-article-1.2788578

Both the tipper and waitress are black so just fyi

>niggers and not tipping
i'm not shocked

I tip in direct relation to the quality of the service. Sometimes your service sucks. Anecdotal but I've noticed that wait service has gotten progressively worse and worse the last several years. I've done service before: it's not hard to get drinks, take orders, and check up on people yet these knuckle-dragging, brain-dead, idiots can't seem to get the concept. Which is precisely why you make $2.50/hour as waitstaff and I don't feel bad for paying you shit for subpar performance.

I wouldn't leve a single penny to you incompetent, entitled niggers. Social media backlash? What social media? If you have any social media then you are jew sucking moron.

Main gripe right there

every restaurant i worked at as a kid was the same:

nigger or pack of niggers walks in, every waiter/waitress tries to disappear so they arent assigned the coons. niggers dont tip. also they usually eat 90% of their meal and suddenly pretend its rotten or some shit to get a refund.

one time this nigger bitch with like 8 nigglets ordered 150 dollars worth of barbecue, and the niggers ate almost all of it, then she starts complaining about a fly in it. raging against the manager to get a refund. for like 15 minutes. ruined other peoples lunches having to listen to her babboon screeching.

Seems like something any normal person would do.

When did Sup Forums become a gibs me dat?

She did a terrible job. Look up the story. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Most places share the tips with the chefs.

>mfw I tip 25-30% in practically all cases

Taking your problems to Social media so the whole gay world knows about such a stupid story. Kill me now.

Rich nigger still cant tip, The only niggers that tip well are ones blatently selling drugs and ordering pizza cause they dont want pizza dude saying shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>country made fun of for tipping too much
>YOU DOTN' DIP ENUOGH!!!11!1

kys

I don't tip because I'm not the one that's supposed to make sure you have a good income, that's your employers duty

>waa my employer isn't paying me enough so it's up to you to give me money for doing my job

I don't tip to stimulate lazy assholes like you to get a real job

fuck tipping. Get paid a wage by your employer and stop asking for handouts. I don't tip. sick of paying for something I would do on my own.

I don't see the point of giving someone money for carrying food out to my table or pouring a fucking beer. I would gladly do both on my own.

Man I can't wait until I am there an see their anger when I tip them an exact $0

Japan actually PAYS THEIR SERVERS what they deserve, and restaurants aren't ludicrously expensive like people claim everything would become here if we did the same. Its time to rip off the bandaid and hold food service to the same standard as everybody else.

"most" does not mean "all"

>Most places
say they tip-share for tax purposes and really don't enforce it on their wait staff.

We already know foreigners don't tip. That's why they spit in your food beforehand.

What I dont understand is, why does the tip amount directly correlate to the percentage of the total amount.
Is there a difference between walking out a $50 steak as opposed to a $8 salad?
Did you get physically exerted from carrying an extra ounce?

>be 1999
>first real job
>first week as a waiter
>oh look the strength coach from UT Austin
>he's a big black guy named Mad Dog
>table of 20
>work real hard to service these nice black people
>spend almost 2 hours eating
>check tab
>$0.00 tip
>what did I do wrong?
>quit

Chefs have a pretty good salary and they all behave like assholes.

t.former chef.

It's not always spit.

I hope the dumb niggers who never tip at my joint have been enjoying they mix dranks with bugger garnish.

Love this ad

>says a guy from a country where a mandatory 10% is added to an already large bill
Americans are paying 10% extra, for more food, cheaper food and better service.

The waitress was probably white.

That's ok, I make a point out of spraying and clogging every toilet with my crap

She wasn't and the service was poor.

Nope unless white people say baka on social media.

>aren't ludicrously expensive like people claim everything would become here
they are though
compared to the same meal in america, they are more expensive and service is shit

I've been to 62 countries and I miss tipping culture when I go overseas, especially europe, since the service is so god awful

>and the service was poor.

How the fuck would you know? Were you there?

>first week as a waiter
>table of 20

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Fuck you, they don't.

If the waiter did as good of a job serving you as you would expect or better then tip as well as you can, i.e. I don't never go by %, I go by how well they did and how much time of theirs I had to take up.

If they did poorly tip poorly or not at all. Poor wait staff quit and become not my problem anymore, it's a self propelling system.

If you just not tipping good service to be "that guy" then you can just expect a future of bad/no service there, and unclean products comin' your way.

Former waiter at a mostly black customer, black staff establishment. Common knowledge niggers don't tip. Best thing to do is get close to the hostess and get them mid 40s white church group.

>tipping

Yeah, nope. Ever since I first saw a category in my bill that read "gratuity", I've never tipped without exceptional service. I'm talking a waiter who treats me like a goddamn king.

Maybe she gave really shitty service

Bullfuckingshit

T. Cook

Is pepe supposed to be in the ball reflection?

>I'm talking a waiter who treats me like a goddamn king.
>king

WE

When someone does this at our place, they are told they can clean it now, or have the police charge them with destruction of private property (and yes, that's what you are doing) and a nifty $200 trespassing fine.

waiter/waitress gets payed less then minimum wage has to rely on tips. Chefs get usually get paid much more then minimum wage.

holy shit my sides

I haven't had a a truly good waiter in years. As mentioned it seems to be a job that people just can't do anymore despite being so simple. I always tip bare minimum considering the most they do is take my order, bring one drink and then disappear until food is done and disappear again.

It comforts me knowing that the piece of shit serving me probably lives in a one bedroom apartment while being a retarded loser who has to be a waiter. 99% of the women that do it are literal whores and the rest brain dead.

The concept of "service" jobs don't compute for people thanks to SJW bullshit as it did before.

Americans already do this. You aren't a special snowflake

Maybe her poor performance was due to having a bad day, and a sizeable tip would have cheered her up and improved her job performance for the rest of the day.

I'll tip 10% if the service was fine, I'll give more if the service was really good, and nothing if the service was shit

Leave your feelings at home you little bitch ass cunt. Faggots like you get fired and wonder why.

>10%

It's 18% you cunt. People who don't tip 18%-20% are cunts who don't understandwhat working in the industry is like.

I don't go out and eat or I just have fast food.

Underrated posts

Fuck off liberal

Waiters who get mad over tips not being nearly 25% the cost of a meal are retarded and deserve their shitty jobs that people look down on. You're shit tier retards who I can't wait to be replaced by robots.

Nobody is worthy of that level of treatment, trust me. Humans are complete dicks as a whole. Your lucky you get any service, especially if you go somewhere with that attitude showing, you're going to get awesome attitude back and "The Semen Express" is what you're gonna end up getting yourself.

Remember, they're the ones who would fuck with your food.

Why take a job where you need whore yourself out for tips so badly?

Why cant your higher ups pay you like they do with every other job in the universe?

Why even go to apply for a job where you rely on fucking tips in the first place?

I am not obligated to tip your dumb ass for picking a shitty job when there are better options.

I dont even go to restaurants because I know how to cook for myself anyways.

I tip at most a buck if I'm in a good mood

Same. These folks are a vocal minority. I tip my sushi babies (Korean big butts) 25 percent every lunch. There are a lot of poor folks who will defend not tipping.

t. Fry cook

Chefs actually make a decent salary at a quality restaurant. They pay the servers absolute dogshit.

fuck you you fuck. work in a fucking kitchen with these lowlife lazy disrespectful servers. That fucking server who you just gave 22% because she's cute, she's in the back laughing about how fucking gay you look and how much like a disgusting animal you eat and ripping into your family, and bitching that you didn't fall all over yourself in gratitude over your drink refill you asked for ten fucking minutes ago, and you're ordering fucking poor-food so you're going to tip like a fucking nigger. Yeah, you go ahead and give that cold fucking bitch a tip.

You sound like a prick to be around.

I never tip just because. Most of the people I know do tip.
However, if the place is wonderful, I tip for sure.

Am I INSSSSSAAAAAAAANE?

Going into the job I'm sure they know they're making more money than minimum wage or any other job their skills cover, which are little.

You sound like a FAGGOT.

It's an arrangement to me. I tip, To Insure Proper Service, and I receive proper service. I receive proper service, I tip.

But bad service gets no tips from me, and will usually get a manager at my table. There's zero excuses for bad service.

>big butt
>Korean

WEW LAD

Poor performance is poor performance. If I come in with a bad attitude and treat my customers like shit I get fired. I don't give a shit if she had a miscarriage 5 minutes before her shift, no smile means no tip.

I swear they have huge asses and tiny waste. I fucking swear it user

The number of people who don't tip properly is very small. You don't matter. When people notice shitty tippers they make up for it and laugh at how money grabbers don't understand or respect civilized behavior.

>tiny waste
>waste

>There are a lot of poor folks who will defend not tipping.

Might as well not eat out.

oblig

I have worked in one of the best hotels in london,which also had a top 20 resteaurant.The cooks get a service charge,which means they get a small amount of cash from every meal.

But to be honest both jobs are shit,every body hates each other in this business.
The big boss cheff is literally the biggest army drill sergant you can imagine.They stand infront of boiling heat while this guy screams at them:

>"FASTER,FASTER"
>"CMON 3 MINUTES MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS"
>" CAN WE DO X AMOUNT OF Y IN 10 MIN???" " YES OFC SIR"

Seriously,both waiters and chefs get shit on,but I think the chefs have even more pressure.

Atleast I was room servers and got them big tips from drunk guest in the middle of the night.

t.wage cuck

Most waiters I know live really well.
What no one thinks about is on the average 90% of the people you get tip good to great amounts, and 10% are you people. You are a vast minority.

I got a guy who always gives everyone his best and does really well every night, he has a $1500/mo condo, 2 bedroom, full bath, full kitchen, in unit laundry room ffs. In Podunk, Midwest State.

And he basically lives on a mountain of booze drugs and pussy. I go to his joint to party.

Wait, what were we talking about again? Oh ya... you are in a minority.

Nobody wants a normal wage because itd be shit. Restaurants are barely profitable anyway. They frequently close within 2 years of opening.

Wrong. The only stabilizing thing to happen in the industry is what the Danny Meyer restaurant group implemented. Many out of actor tears were shed that day.

Rare that some faggot waiter/server shares with the kitchen.

Chefs get no gratuity, unlike the FOH.

>Live in Commiefornia where waiters are not allowed to be paid under state minimum wage of $10 an hour
>Waiter friends STILL bitch about people tipping below FUCKING TWENTY PERCENT
Waiters are the biggest fucking niggers. Also I wish this fucking 20% meme would die, also all Commiefornians.

>Christians
>Jews

That is pretty hard to judge, especially as you can have gay Christians, black Jews, and whatever combo. How do they even know their religion?

I'm increasingly convinced that waiters don't understand what working in any other industry is like

That's what these morons don't understand. Don't go out if you can't afford it. That includes the tip.

A server in any sense is there to make sure you have a good time, answer questions, and guide you through a pleasant evening. The owner doesn't pay a server to do that, the recipient of the service is expected to because the goods they recieve are cheaper when they don't charge for service.

Don't tip if you don't feel like it. You're a cunt if you don't.

I usually tip 20-50%. Being a waiter sucks and people who never worked in the industry have no clue how many things can go wrong for the server. Pompous jerkoffs like those in this thread who sniff about getting "good service" are often slob motherfuckers with a personality disorder.

Pro tip: tipping at decent bars like this ensures you'll get free drinks, quick service, and a reduced bill overall. It almost pays for itself.

IDK, why do you attempt human interaction when you're obviously too autistic to exist in society?

I only tip rounding up to the nearest 5, if my total was $6.98 i'll give a $3.02. just sucks for the waiters who get a 1 dollar tip but whoopz. Also why should it be the customers job to give a restaurants employee a living wage? Shouldn't their manager do that?

I got a haircut today. It was 25 dollars, I gave the woman who did it 40 and asked for 10 back, tipping her 5 bucks. Is that an appropriate tip? It wasn't anything fancy.