Legend of Korra

Did this girl's uncontrollable pussy lust single handily usher in a new era of lewd pseudo rapist lesbians?

Is Asami Sato the lesbian Devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkhorse.com/Blog/2420/nycc2016-legend-korra-returns-graphic-novel-turf-w
avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Colossus.
avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? Because of Tracer?

I'm pretty sure this is just yuri finally showing sings of spreading to the west.
Visit Sup Forums sometime. We had that shit for years.

No, warlords will have their hands full trying to take control of the Earth Kingdom now that the country has now leader. Next Villain is going to be an Earth Bending Warlord with lots of money and concubines

>Next Villain is going to be an Earth Bending Warlord with lots of money and concubines

According to the upcoming LoK comic it's an amusement park owner who doesn't like gays, actually

Are you serious? I can't tell anymore.

>lesbian devil
AiYo

But I want next Avatar to go full Warlord Era China. It's bad enough that Season 4 sucked because Kuriva didn't go full Chiang Kai Shek

I still think a new avatar should be in an 80's setting. Then again, China in the 80's...

If Avatar takes place in the 80s, then make sure that Bryke isn't writing. He's just going to make the Avatar a John Hughes style comedy.

>Turf Wars begins with Korra and Asami leaving the spirit world and returning to Republic City only to find political hijinks and human vs. spirit conflict, as a pompous developer plans to turn the new spirit portal into an amusement park, potentially severing an already tumultuous connection with the spirits. In addition, the triads have realigned and are in a brutal brawl at the city’s borders where hundreds of evacuees have relocated.

>In order to get through it all, Korra and Asami vow to look out for each other—but first, they’ve got to get better at being a team.

darkhorse.com/Blog/2420/nycc2016-legend-korra-returns-graphic-novel-turf-w

Why should we care about the spirits? Legend of Korra seems less interested in the spiritual/religious stuff and more interested in the machines.

The spirits provide the vital service of squatting in vines and flipping out and murdering people whenever they get upset

Republic City needs to be purged of the spirits, hope Varrick makes a mover about Nuktuk fighting the spirits to motivate the public.

Well they can have both. Like this, only more literal.

Maybe the spirits will become domesticated and live like the humans do.

>squatting in vines and flipping out and murdering people whenever they get upset
>squatting
>flipping out and murdering people
So.... the spirits are supposed to be an allegory to Slavs?

Oh look, it seems leaving RC for "vacation" right after a fucking WAR wasn't a good idea.

Even at the very end, Korra can't stop screwing up.

>Oh look, it seems leaving RC for "vacation" right after a fucking WAR wasn't a good idea.

Actually I would say that's the perfect time for a vacation. Shit's always gonna happen no matter what, might as well take some time off.

I should point out:

- Mako: had to deal with S04's bullshit for 3 years, babysit Wu, and destroy a goddamn GIANT MECHA, all while fucking up his arm. Doesn't stop his job even for a day.

- Korra: basically gets in the last week of turmoil after resting for 3 years, fights the bad guy, had her friends defeat the real threat, and gets unharmed through all that. Goes to a vacation.

>that's the perfect time for a vacation
>RC destroyed
>Earth nation in chaos
>plenty of Kuvira's influence still around
>spirits everywhere
"lol, vacation".

She didn't even spend a goddamn week in RC.

Korra got bullied and completely handled by Kuvira while Kuvira's entire army laughed at her whenever she messed up.

Her feelings were extremely hurt and it's likely that men were raping her with their eyes everyday in Republic City.

>Korra: basically gets in the last week of turmoil after resting for 3 years

She spent a good eal of that time struggling to learn to walk again, and heal, and train to fight as good as she did. Even after she left her home she still kept trying to improve. Including going to Toph for help, and later to Zaheer.

She was also instrumental in defeating Kuvira.

But I know the haters will always try to spin things to make Korra look worse then what actually happened.

*deal

>She was also instrumental in defeating Kuvira
kek.

The ones who destroyed the mecha were her friends. She didn't do shit.

But the events of Season 4 weren't her fault. Everything can be blamed on Suyin being too lazy to lead the EK, and Raiko trying to install a dictator

She fought Kuvira and got through to her in the end. She also helped get into the mech.

Duuuuude you gotta first blame it on Mako for being such a shit boyfriend his two girlfriends decided hooking up with each other was the better option.

rehab korra and PTSD korra provide some top-tier fap material to this day

>Things lonely virgins on the internet say for 200

>The ones who destroyed the mecha were her friends
Seealso if you cut off the head then the rest of it doesn't matter. Stop the person who is firing the lasers and controlling it and you win. Mako nearly killing them all by choosing to fire at the core would have been counterproductive to everything. Luckily Mako can do absolutely no wrong so the massive collection of vines that was the heart of the Banyan Grove Tree didn't explode too much at all despite being powerful enough to power the huge mech.

>She fought Kuvira
after she was already not a threat.

>if you cut off the head then the rest of it doesn't matter
she only cut the head BECAUSE the mecha was destroyed.

I blame it on pencil dick.

>who doesn't like gays, actually
I remember the last part, but not this part. Source?

She can't hurt anyone if she's not there, right?

Okay, I'm going to get some info from a source to prove what you're saying is wrong. Excerpts from day of the colossus:

"Varrick warns them that being the equivalent of a metal mosquito brings the risk of being swatted, prompting Korra to come up with the plan to attack Kuvira's suit as a group to draw her attention away from the hummingbird mecha suits, who would use her distraction to cut a hole in the platinum armor. "

"...the hummingbird suits approach it and Kuvira fires the canon against them. They avoid its attack and try to make an opening in the giant, with no success. Korra tries to help them by freezing the mecha suit's body and left hand and Kuvira throws a spirit beam against Varrick and Zhu Li's hummingbird suit. Korra freezes its right hand, helping Asami and Hiroshi to approach it."

"Korra, Mako, Bolin, Lin, and Suyin approach it. When Kuvira tries to crush them as well, Korra buys them all some time by stalling the enormous hand's descent by raising some iceberg spikes. By the time Kuvira manages to push through the ice, the five benders have made it into the suit. "

These are examples of Korra helping to fight the mech. Source:avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Colossus.

>These are examples of Korra helping to fight the mech
did i say she didn't help fight it?

i said she wasn't the one that actually went there and blown the fucker. I think the guy that takes all the risk going there and getting caught in an explosion deserves the credit.

Also:

"Down in the breach, Korra gives out her own orders: Suyin and Lin are to go to the arm and disable the weapon, and Mako and Bolin are to try to shut down the engine, while Korra will go after Kuvira herself. When Suyin expresses worried skepticism, based on Korra's last fight with Kuvira, Korra states firmly that that fight's end result will not repeat itself."

"As Kuvira stares out the front window, a loud crash sounds from behind her; she turns to see the cockpit hatch crumpling and distorting under repeated blows, and as it flies off its hinges into the cabin, Korra shoots through after it, firebending and airbending simultaneously and rendering the pilots unconscious by slamming them into the walls. Kuvira dodges out of the way of the blast and as Korra lands, they begin to duel; the cockpit becomes more and more damaged as the battle progresses. "

Source: avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand

I hope so.

>kek.

The ones who destroyed the mecha were her friends. She didn't do shit.

Was this you? If so, then your statement was inaccurate.

Maybe Asami's father deserves some credit for his role, but so does Korra. Just because she didn't sacrifice herself doesn't mean she didn't play an important role.

why are korra haters so pathetic

only if the spirts have an amazingly high HIV infection rate.

That's only Russians, though, and I haven't seen the diviaion /ethnicity so it could be Chechens and the like making huge spikes. The same way the bible belt and black people mask each other.

Seriously

That needs a Korra feeling Asami edit.
And to a lesser extent, Miku feeling Luka, but that's more Sup Forums

Yuri is the cancer killing anime and nothing makes me happier than to see it BTFO.

Here's to hoping that Love-interest-kun from the manga appears in the Little Witch Academia anime.

But user, Yuri already has a male love interest.

Really? Yuri is the cancer killing anime? Not the endless slice of life series or the moeblob nonsense or the adaptations of stupid light novels that fall back on fanservice because the core subject is solid shit?

patience, it'll all be put in its place and discarded when Trump's 'murica begins in January

Slice of life is great if its just about people doing nothing and/or comedy. X doing Y is shitty. Also no LN adaptations aren't killing anime. This is as stupid as people thinking isekai is gonna kill manga the manga that publish LN adaptations don't do much else.

Most LNs are garbage and all isekai are garbage. Stop making excuses for dumpster fires.

>the events of Season 4 weren't her fault
The events of S03 caused S04, and the events of S02 caused S03. And Korra caused S02.

> If so, then your statement was inaccurate
Did Korra destroy the mecha? no? then it wasn't inaccurate. She helped fight it, but she did not destroy it.

It's more a sign of the fandoms homolust than anything else.

I don't see how anyone has a problem with evil lesbians.

It's the good ones that are the problem with all their coy handholding and never outright committing to their gayness and just teasing the audience with the implication.

Why would you post a picture of Ragyo? She was clearly an evil bisexual.

She needed a dude to knock her up.
Doesn't really seem like she had any real interest in fucking anybody that wasn't a teenage girl.

Ongoing theory is that she was so in love with herself that the only way she could get off was to fuck something that was at least 50% her generic material.

That sounds fun though

Wow just when you think the madness is over here comes /republi-pol/ here to shit up another thread on Varrichan with their muh spirits muh earth kingdom clay bullshit

>Ongoing theory is that she was so in love with herself that the only way she could get off was to fuck something that was at least 50% her generic material.

Yeah, see. She's totally fuck her own son. Bisexual.

>BestGirlposting has entered the thread

Das it mane

Somebody said best girl?

...her head looks like a penis.

But they aren't killing the industry.

Also I dunno man Alice in Wonderland, and Chronicles of Narnia are pretty well regarded.
And speaking from the PoV of anime Re:Zero, Konosabu, and Overlord were regarded pretty well.

If you want to extrapolate far enough, you could say that if Aang hadn't frozen himself in ice for 100 years, and instead did what he was supposed to do, then Ozai never would have risen to power and all the bad stuff that happened in The Last Airbender wouldn't have happened.

They're killing creativity though. And when you hold up Overlord as something to strive for, you are the cancer killing anime.

Korra's fuck ups causing the next season's problems is the only connective tissue between seasons 2-4.

Again: Aang's fuck up caused the problems for an entire series.

Although, I'm starting to think its just the same 20 or so people saying this shit about Korra over and over.

Are they really killing creativity? I mean consider the fact that very few authors ever have multiple isekai or even one. Hell Nisio Isin writes a shit ton of LNs (and if you can only name the ones with an adaptation you're max pleb) I'm not even saying their good (since I hate him) and I don't think he's got a isekai.

Overlord did its work well enough and at least its not a harem, also what're your thoughts on the other two?

>well enough
>at least its not a harem
Clearly high praise.

How did that nu-male cuck Bataar make such great children?

>Tracer
Soon based Putin will protect us too against that shit.

I'd fuck Asami so hard.

>Overlord did its work well enough and at least its not a harem,
It might as well be with how much every single character keeps sucking the bland MC's dick.
It's a show without conflict. And that has nothing to do with Ainz being overpowered as fuck. He's just not an interesting person to be given godlike powers and an invincible army.
The entire show consists of him doing reconnaissance missions and no-selling enemy attacks.
And the final fight actually takes the form of a real MMORPG fight. As if that is something that anyone wanted to see that has any worth as a human being.

Overlord isn't just a piece of shit. It encapsulates almost everything that I hate in nip storytelling these days.

She was a criminally under-utilized character.

I don't watch a ton of anime, but I saw overlord and agree. Main character is boring and overpowered. There's also a disconnect between "Ainz" and the inner monologue, which feels like two different people. I mean I know the one is a game persona, but there should still be some overlap.

I feel that they missed an opportunity to write Asami as costumed vigilante, mirroring the boom in comics around the 30s and 40s.

Maybe in the upcoming comics. Which characters will they bring back for that? Tenzin's siblings? Kai? Prince Wu? Even more supporting characters?

Bring back the Triads and make them intimidating again. Lin, Mako, and Bolin could come back.

Sup Forums sort of did this when they made Asami the Terry McGuiness of the Batman Beyond-style 'sequel' to Wolfbatman.

All of team Avatar will be back

Wow, lewd.

The difference is that Korra actually CAUSED the seasons, Aang failed to stop something that was already happening.

In season 2 she caused the events of season three, indirectly. But there were both positive and negative results from that.

Aang ran away and disappeared leaving the world without an avatar for 100 years. It didn't just effect him but everyone. Even if Aang had killed himself there would've been another avatar to take his place, but while frozen there was no one. People did call him out on that too.

>they're using the Triads

FUCK YES

Mako is the real hero of LoK. He got character development, better fights and lead the team. too bad he got screwed by the lesbian end

This is a joke right? Mako was the worst main character on the show. Boring, bland, and uninteresting.

He was handsome though.

>>and lead the team
>Korra and/or Bolin: I'ma do this incredibly stupid thing.
>Mako: Yes, dear.
Ha, nope.

As long as you niggas story time it

Is this a joke, or do you actually think Trump gives a flying fuck about gays and lesbians showing up in mass media?

And you would be entirely right to do so. There's even an episode dealing with Aang's guilt over that fact and the knowledge that some people do in fact hold him responsible.

There's also an episode where Roku blames himself for not putting Sozin in his place before it reached Aang.

>positive and negative results from that
there was plenty of negative, but what positive are you talking about? airbenders? that's neutral at most.

>Aang ran away and disappeared leaving the world without an avatar for 100 years
and the world would be okay had Sozin not started a motherfucking war. Again, Aang did not CAUSE the war. It was inaction, which is very different.

>there was plenty of negative, but what positive are you talking about? airbenders? that's neutral at most.

The return of an entire culture is more than neutral. Also, even though the spirits initially caused problems in Republic city, we saw after the time skip that people had come to embrace it and it attracted tourists. It started out negative but later became a positive. It worked out in the long run.

>and the world would be okay had Sozin not started a motherfucking war. Again, Aang did not CAUSE the war. It was inaction, which is very different

Nonetheless, Aang could have resolved this stuff much sooner and prevented a lot of damage from being done. The Fire Nation wouldn't have gotten as far as they did, and Katarra and Sokka's mom still would have been alive, and all of those battles that happened in the series never would have taken place. Aang could have prevented all of that.

Aang himself says that he is at least partially responsible for all of this, and this guilt is largely what motivated him to start his quest to master the elements and defeat the firelord.

>potentially severing an already tumultuous connection with the spirits
Didn't the spirits up and left the city to its own fate just as Kuvira was coming to destroy it? Why should anybody care about these neon demons in the first place?

Yeah, even with Kuvira fucking with the spirit vines, the spirits didn't lift a fucking finger. Fuck those assholes.

Slice of life, and in general light-hearted, "comfy" storytelling, is the bottom of the barrel when it comes down to fiction. Although I'm not surprised that Sup Forums is so adamant to defend it, since this is board is quick to flip their shit at the first sign of a cartoon/comic turning """"dark"""".

This is a good idea and should be implemented.

>The return of an entire culture is more than neutral
Why is that even remotely important? also, about airbenders, there will be plenty of cunts, like Zaheer.

>even though the spirits initially caused problems in Republic city, we saw after the time skip that people had come to embrace it and it attracted tourists
1. spirits are cunts and generally cause trouble. Read the comics, and Watch ATLA and LoK again if you think it's necessary. Look at the number of spirits fucking with humans and tell me that's a good thing
2. The zoo is a really bad idea, as spirits can attack for little to no reason, like the vines actually did. In the next comics we will see more of that, but according to the sinopsis, this will be shown as a bad idea.
3. the people didn't 'embrace' it; they learned to live with it because there was no other way. Spirits are literally invading RC.

> Aang could have resolved this stuff
"could have resolved" is much different from "CAUSED it". You could solve the hunger for some African kid, user. You just chose not to. Between causing and not doing anything there is a big difference.