I've just finished the first four episodes of this and I'm not really feeling it...

I've just finished the first four episodes of this and I'm not really feeling it. I thought the third episode was really fantastic, but it's not been enough to make me want to watch more.

It seems to be incredibly hamfisted and is determined to use cheap tactics to make you feel emotional.

Should I stick through it until the end or should I just drop it for something else?

Watch episode 5 first then drop it

Pseudo-Patrician series. It's Rick and Morty of Sup Forums

Alright, I'll give it one more shot, see if it clicks.

It's kind of the impression I'm getting. The acting is solid, but everything feels very artificial, from the saccharine music to the surface-level metaphors present within the show's mythology.

It's kind of hard to believe people on Sup Forums consider it to be on par with shows like The Sopranos or Twin Peaks.

Margaret Qualley can't act.

I just finished season 2 and don't think I'll be watching the rest of it. The best episode of the season is a blatant ripoff of the Sopranos episodes Join the Club/The Test Dream. There's a hotel representing the afterlife, a mistaken identity, the gun in the bathroom thing from Godfather 1, and lighthearted cameos from deceased characters just to name a few similarities.

I was distracted by how gorgeous she is to notice.

>HBO DUH HBO IS ALWAYS GOOD
>MUH PATRICIAN SERIES ALL ABOUT CHARACTERS AND DEEP METAPHORS
>U NEED A HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND THE LEFTOVERS
Sup Forums is almost reddit nowadays. In addition, chills!

It's shit, don't waste your time on it. No joke.

The more shows I watch, the more saddened I am by the realisation that pretty much everything pales in comparison to The Sopranos.

The only thing keeping me from dropping The Leftovers is the amount of praise the second season receives on here. Is it at all worth sticking through to reach it?

user, only chills, pseudo-patricians and literal cucks praise the second season here on Sup Forums
Is better you watch some old series that you have never seen or rewatch the Sopranos or Rome.

I finished the first season feeling like you do
and after the first episode in season 2 I just had to give it up it's just not very good.
If you want an actual good TV show that no one ever talks about for some reason watch 'Luck'

Like I said, I just finished season 2. It starts out really strong, and the first few episodes are cool because they show different perspectives and timelines of a major event. But then it kind of loses its steam and by the time the Sopranos ripoff episode rolled around I just wanted it to be over.

ITT: brainlets

I'll probably just drop it after episode 5 then if it doesn't improve.

It's a show I've been meaning to watch, especially given it's Milch. Does it have a relatively satisfying resolution given that it was cancelled or is that something I have to brace for?

Elaborate, convince me it's worth sitting through if it is truly kino, otherwise I'll just drop it.

It gets better. It's a slow-burn. First few episodes of every season are weak.

What are your favorite shows besides The Leftovers if you don't mind me asking?

Rick and Morty, Orville, Dark Matter, Penny Dreadful and Mr.Robot

Season 1: Didn't like it much, it felt forced until mid season when I thought it found itself. Liked the second half a lot.

Season 2: I enjoyed basically all of it. Like the whole thing a lot.

Season 3: Liked Episode one a lot, had some pretty great and powerful moments, but overall I felt left down buy the final season and conclusion.

Do you have more pictures of her not acting?