Abuse victims coming left and right

Abuse victims coming left and right.

Only a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if Dan "Hymen Collider" Schneider is the ultimate gigga Jew and holds all the Jew cards?

>Dan "Slide a Greasy Finger or Two Inside Her" Schneider ever being prosecuted for his many crimes
Very unlikely, my friend

You know how there's conspiracy theorists who think the Illuminati controls the world? Well, they're close, but it's actually Dan.

Why do people think he is a pedo? Because he's fat and hangs does movies/shows with kids? What's wrong with that?

Ariana Grande enjoyed it and is now super rich, famous and drugged up.

Amanda Bynes lost her mind

Icarly girls are well adjusted and getting consistent work on b tier shit

victorious cast are all working minus the talentless vj who had her nudes leaked and ruined her garbage career.

Who will tell on him?

They wouldn't dare.

Drake Bell

Dan knows how to hook up the reptilemen in charge with underage girls and boys of all sorts and get away with it, their bodies are the closest to the (now extinct) adolescent females of their kind before Nibiru was destroyed

So long as he keeps the suspicion on himself and not the reptilians laying eggs inside their children they won't have need to recall him

In a surprise twist, Dan is actually the only man in Hollywood who isn't rapin'

Keep in mind Dan runs the twitter promos for his shows, and he used his power to crowdfund pictures of underaged feet

Arianna is fine

cumming left and right

Have you ever considered that the reason he's never been exposed is because there's nothing to expose, and he's just a nice man who's good at writing funny lines for kids to say?

No, I've never considered that, and neither should you unless you're a green underage with no intuition.

Hey Dan

go to bed Dan

your days are numbered

Michele Obama's face looks like that filter from snap chat - you know the one

>Victoria's nudes only has tits and no veeg

You'll never take me down, remember my power Ariande.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing

>specifically say bottom of the foot
>still write it on the top
fucking disgusting

joss whedon, harvy wienstien, dan the man, all these hollywood lib cucks are always sexual predators. speaking about misogyny with one side of their face and raping women on the casting couch with the other. And the rest of the libs let it happen. They go on triads at award shows about how liberal they are. And they all know some kike producer is harresing women.

Laugh all you want at us Red State flyover rubes, Hollywood. We didn't have to blow Harvey Weinstein or Joss Whedon to get our jobs.

Is this pasta?

Justice will prevail in the end.

>"dantheassman.jpg"

I am a feet man, remove this libel from this site!

Why would it be you lib shit?

All you elitist motherfuckers spend all that time talking about how brave and liberal you are but hollywood is basically a sleaze factory.

This is the reason america despises you rich cunts

I'm not a libshit, you hillbilly.

you sound like a libshit though. or a radical centrist lol

Considering how many Sophia Lillis threads this board shits out on a day shouldn't Candy Dan be Sup Forums's biggest idol?

Who do you think is making these threads?

you know this fat fuck has pov video of all the girls (and possible some guys) he's fucked/gotten his dick sucked/ridden.
all hidden or on a drive waiting to be released if any of those 'victims' come out and start pointing fingers at him.
it's his insurance that they don't do it.

What about the Jooz who live in flyover Red States?

If Hollywood is the epicenter of immorality, then why does God keep attacking Florida & Texas?

You sound experienced in these scams, Geppedo.

Holy fuck are men really this disgusting and immoral? Replace hollywood with women please this is UNACCEPTABLE

Sup Forums's intuition is based on the fact that they know they couldn't be trusted to work around kids, it's no reflection on wider reality.

It's fascinating to see young Sup Forumstards who hate women rushing to the defense of women