What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Skits.

Fuck skits.

The only person I've seen make them work in Phelous and he's usually doing it in a sarcastic way.

If those greentexts on Sup Forums are true then he and his crew are incredibly autistic and difficult to work with

I'm not even sure I'd call them skits. They're usually cut away gags that relate to a particularly stupid line or idea in whatever he's reviewing at the moment.

no trigger discipline

>tfw you realize you are literally watching a grown man play pretend with action figures

Fuck it, it's entertaining.

What we're the greentexts? I'm curious.

Those bits at the end of his Bootleg Zone episodes are my favorite parts.

You never been any doug walker thread on Sup Forums.

It speaks to my inner manchild.

By which I mean my outer manchild because a bunch of Transformers on my desk that I constantly fiddle with.

Idle hands spend too much time at the genitals, user. And we all know how much God hates that.

boy you are in for a treat

Demo reel

You grew up.

I never thought that he belonged on this board really and hardly see any thread discussing him. Some about I Hate Everything and Rebeltaxi but never encountered a Doug Walker thread.

Just checking - is Spoony dead yet?

If anyone's curious.

These are fake:
These are real:

Not yet, but soon. Last I checked he was only $50 shy of sinking below a grand on his patreon.

Pretty much this.

The Nostalgia Critic and the entirety of Channel Awesome/ThatGuyWithTheGlasses have always been garbage.

just checked isspoonydeadyet.com
no...

Yeah, "Iron Liz isn't a tranny". Pshh, as if!

His audience grew up.

its still more than i make at minimum wage, 8.50 an hour shit job doing something i hate...

The older I get the more I realize that they were never these cool, down to earth individuals. They're just fucking nerds with cameras.

>You DO realise we're on a set here?
>Yup
>Brad leaves

For reference, he's lost $4,000 in the past six months.

Appealing to the lowest common denominator.

How could you ever think otherwise?

>What went wrong?
Nothing, because that would imply he was ever good to begin with.

That's funny cause I always felt that way....even years ago when I first discovered them I was like wow this guy and his whole crew of affiliates are cringelords....but still better then a lot of other crap out there, making them worth the watch, but cringelord nerds nonetheless

I feel like every single one of them is that kid who tries way too hard and nobody really wants to associate with

I make more than him as a wageslave AFTER 401k and income tax.

Was Counter Monkey not popular enough to keep it going? It was probably the most entertaining thing he was doing post-meltdown and then it just stopped.

According to Brad during a livestream he's seen the Kickassia greentext and confirmed it to be false. He also. Finds most posts on him to be hilarious

He stopped doing everything. He put out a Counter Monkey last month, and that was the first video period that he'd released in almost a year.

Brad being a bro is true at least.

This is pretty much a confirmation that it's real though

Well of course.

>I feel like every single one of them is that kid who tries way too hard and nobody really wants to associate with

So 98% of Sup Forums?

>IMG_1685.jpg
...Brad?

BUT BALTARD

That more of a maybe but no real evidence

No I'm not Brad Im Josh Hadley

That's not a confirmation of anything other than Linkara being more chill than I would have thought. I'd have expected some kind of rant at the mention of Sup Forums.

Kek.

I kind of miss the old Radiodrome, and Brad's frustration with Josh getting in a fit over petty nonsense.

Those were fun.

Peter and Cecil are pretty chill though