Fuck off she is a Mousefu

Best 80's girl.

>Only after the makeover.
THAT'S A LIE!

autistic means retarded. was she slow?

Bait

What kino?

tomboy is better

THIS ISN'T THE REAL HER, YOU TOOK EVERYTHING THAT MADE HER UNIQUE AND JUST WARPED HER TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELLLLLLSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The Breakfast club

>mfw there was a trans kid at my high school who looked exactly like this

I didn't know you all had erections for her. I always got a she smells like piss vibe from her.

i feel like something like what happened in the movie would never happen today. like the culture or society has changed.

>Kino
>do not know the movie.
JUST KYS REDDIT FUCKING RETARD

It would never happen back then either. That's why it's a movie.

Yes.

yeah, but the feeling's different now. kids don't go out as much. i graduated from HS in may, and i'm a kissless virgin, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've drunk with my friends or gotten high. here, the research can state it better than i can
scientificamerican.com/article/extended-adolescence-when-25-is-the-new-181/

delet this

Don't worry, you're still young. Honestly believing that you were born in the wrong generation will pass.

She was better before.

Just watched this for the first time last week, why did orange head suddenly want punk guy? Felt forced, also no resolution to principal threatening him.

>why did orange head suddenly want punk guy?

He was exciting, rebellious, uncontrollable, strong willed, all traits women find desirable in a man.

so she was just tsundere

You need to get a grip. Times change.

Ally was qt as fuck in Short Circuit and it's a damn shame they made a sequel but didn't have her so I'll never watch it.

Was this really considered attractive in the 80s?

kys