Are there actually non whites on Sup Forums? I have never seen a nonwhite in real life? Are they different from whites?

Are there actually non whites on Sup Forums? I have never seen a nonwhite in real life? Are they different from whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3_3ffllPThg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finland is mongol country

just look in the mirror, Genghis

I have left my town of 2000 people only twice and both times it was to a city of 40k people. Am i the only one here who has never seen a nonwhite

Ok let me say that ive never seen a non pale skinned person

confirmed asian country

I envy you then.

FPBP

i wish i was you. whatever city youre in, stay there my friend

Life is boring in my small town but i have no interest to move out. I have a girlfriend and a job. That is enough

I'm a chink, and in Spicland me and whites are probably the races I mostly see, there are also a lot of niggers but it's a little more rare

I didn't see a nonwhite until I visited Warsaw when I was 8 years old.

Then I came to US at 12 and landed in Chimpago, Illinois surrounded by them.

SDfag. It's chink/spic central here

I'm not white.

I'm in a STEM field and I avoid degeneracy as much as possible (No smoking, no drinking, rarely swear, always being nice and respectful in public), yet some Sup Forumslacks still think a 300 pound white male sitting in his mom's basement has more value than me just because of his melanin pigmentation.

There are quite a few non-whites on Sup Forums.

What is wrong with us? Why do we keep coming back here?

>he still think the only difference between races is the melanin

No, we are all white here.

I personally have IRL friends who i've gotten to browse Sup Forums Sup Forums.
idk how regularly they do but we always talk about politics regularly and they show me threads sometimes.

Also my best friend (a jew) browses Sup Forums and sometimes Sup Forums when something's happening

Cherish it, Timo. Have beautiful pale babies with your blonde goddess and don't ever look back. Everywhere else is a nigger or shitskin country...or both.

Are jews generally actually greedy or is it just a thousand year old meme?

I come here to broaden my perspective. Naturally, I'm liberal, but I'm open-minded and would like to see what the right/alt-right has to say.

I think a lot of non-whites come to Sup Forums because we mostly agree with the politics white Sup Forumslacks have. People of color are usually conservative and this place attracts a lot of conservatives.

Well, you're here, Timo.

Timo is actually my name wtf. Are you some kind of witch

Do you call all finns timo becouse that is my real name.

maybe if you quit wanking we wouldnt lump you in with the rest of your kind

Jews love money and will haggle until they are blue in the face. They absolutely cater and look out for other Jews, but a smart Jew is an incredible asset to have on your side in terms of business. What niggers are to basketball, Jews are to litigation and accounting.

>People of color are usually conservative
wew lad.

Sup Forums is flooded by thousands of non-white shills, as well as homos and feminists.

they thi k we dont knoe they are here, cos anonymous, but we know.

if wont work..

Take a guess homie

I guess we finns arent white like you anglos and its weird that i can distinguish a finn from an anglo or a german easily. Whenever i see a pic of a finn it makes me feel like im at home and then i just know that the person is finnish. Anyone else have this power?

Spain is like 1/3 white. Im mixraced but im redpilled and I know race mixing is no good.

yes.

Can confirm.

>People of color are usually conservative
Asians in general lean conservative, western ideas are typically liberal

What's even better is that it is from two different burgerbros:
We both used nigger voodoo magic.

Nice to see you. I will look out for homos. Thanks for the warning

So you'll die alone?

>being this deluded

This is what is like whites and non whites collide

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&feature=youtu.be

>wew lad

Right back at you, where the fuck do you live? Nearly all Muslims, black people and a lot of Asians I know are conservative. Back in Africa and Asia "social degeneracy" is something punishable by death. Things like gay rights, welfare, social equity and freedom are foreign to most people of color.

What are typical indian traits? Dont tell me its poo becouse it cant be true no one shits on the streets even in Africa

Please don't think we don't have non-whites here
I don't live in south and I see muslims and blacks everywhere when I visit the city centre

Poland is a Slavic country

Are we posting hands now?

they all vote trudeau id bet 10:1

Most of us are brown skinned leaving some punjabis who look white af.

im half asian and born in norway

I dont think american blacks are really in touch with their african traditions. And even then Africa always seemed like its very degenerate. Like child wives and raping small boys

Im a kv from r9k anyway

Ahmed

Bullshit.
I'm the only one that think our diversity is actually a "good diversity"?

there is this one unidentified Pepe that is sitting in our safe for over a year now. We initally assumed that it might be a Peekasso, because it was found in an abandonned city house in Paris, but upon further research it became clear that we had gotten our hands on something even more incredible.

mmmrkt.wordpress.com

Okay

Conservative in our homelands
Hyper liberal in others, if allowed to vote

Like every place inhabited by whites, Sup Forums has started to appeal to them

I live in the eastern border. I know we have a lot of immigrants and refugees in cities but ive never seen one. My town is mostly old people.

u all nigasu

They vote for him only because it's convenient for them, not because they actually believe in what he says.

Trudeau one day was in Mosques trying to get the votes of practicing Muslims and the next day he's leading a gay parade. Don't you think there's something wrong here? You think Islam encourages homosexuality? They aren't real liberals, they're conservative, but vote liberals because liberals are more tolerant to them.

Funny enough, it's also my name, serkku.

Finnish diaspora recognize other Finnish diaspora here in America.

>people of color
Do you mean colored people?

You'd instantly want to suck my benis if you saw me.

That looks just like my hand. Are you white?

So lucky SOB try growing up outside of New Orleans aka "chocolate city" as dubbed by mayor Ray niggen himself

desu India is a huge ass country with so much diversity it is literally impossible to find a single trait.

The southern part is filled with brown nerdy niggers who make good IT support for peeps at USA.
North has the Sikh/turban bros who are pretty chill and have occupied their own central zone in Canada where they own gas stations and drive cab for a living.
In the western coast you have the gujaratis aka the Indian business owners in US who are very loud and annoying.
Eastern coast are poor fags who never travel abroad.
So we have all the color and feature spectrum in the world basically, or at least an abridged version of it

STEM here, I know your kind. You're either chubby or a skinny nigger. If you're the chubby kind then you have a kind demeanor. If you're the skinny kind you're pretty autistic

Fuck ton of kikes

>nb4 Jews are white. (they're not)

Hi OP

Yeah, lots of raping of kids here. It's really upsetting, desu.

Also lots of child prostitution, and not only blacks. Many young white girls prostitute themselves.

This country is so fucked. I can't wait to get out of here.

Are you diaspora finn or what are you trying to say?

>I have never seen a nonwhite in real life?
Just...HOW?!

Wew, lad, blacks, spics, mestizos and other subhumans are retarded as fuck generally. But unless you are a genius you can be sure that is at least one black, spic and mestizo who is smarter than you.
Some people regards them as equal because the only ones they actually talk to are the ones who study with them in college, ie, the few exceptions who want to get better. Even though most of the times the ones in college are educated and know how to speak you can clearly see they all tend to have some shit learning capabilities, when they are closer to being light skinned like pic related the learning capabilities on average start to tend to normal level.
That is pretty much it.
If 20%+ people stopped reproducing the world would be a better place.

Haha no.

Good for you, I live near wrong border, my city got hit hardest than any other city here because of this refugee crisis
>Live in Oulu
>Swedish border near us
>Helsinki is full and nobody wants to go norther than my city
Only good thing is that people somewhat are fed up about it

Reminds me of this

>all that Mongolian rape semen coursing through her veins

>If 20%+ black people stopped reproducing the world would be a better place.
Also, here is the pic.
This guy seems to be part spic but from what I've seen in college there are few smart people that are asian/black/white mix but still the average of those people are way below white ppl

Everytime i see a SA poster i feel bad. There was a demonstration in a city here talking about white genocide in SA. Is that true? Or do the neonazis make the problem seem bigger than it is?

Is that why almost all of them vote for the democrats?

where are you from?

Joo.

I'm a potato nigger.
>Irish
>White

I'm black studying a STEM major and straightedge
yeah they're different from whites in quite a few ways but it's best to not think in absolutes
I'm non-white and fit but I still almost went on a spree fuck the normies ree :^)

You haven't understood us yet.

I almost never leave my town. Its almost 200km to a 40k city and i have everythikg i need in my town. I was lucky to find a beautiful girl here. I also spend a lot of time reading about politics and history online. I didnt go to school after i was 16 and just started workinf here.

They are tolerant to them, because they try to weaponize them as a tool against western society and "bourgeoise capitalism". Just as the left has always desired to destroy the nuclear family to enforce the dependency on the state, which you can already read in Feuerbach's central thesises, they are trying to break apart the fabric of society through mass immigration and multi culturalism. As you said: Trudeau fishes for votes in a mosque and goes to gay pride the next day. - Homosex, transgender and now even bestiality and pedophilia normalization play a part in the destruction of the nuclear family.

Rovaniemi?

Never trust a jew. Be friends with him but when there is anything where you have to trust him, don't.
This is basically it.
All jews I've known do some sort of scam or are liars. My best friend is a jew and when he was 16 years old he scammed people and got about 3k dollars with it, even got death threats.
He knows I know about the jews and he knows about the jews himself and is ok with me not trusting him.

So true

Now they are here and super passive aggressive about wanting to belong

I don't get it. I've come to the conclusion that is a form of conquest and genetic competition. But it's only effective so long as we allow it, which is too often.

Yea oulu is fucked i heard. Have you ever seen soldiers of odin?

"White genocide" is a bit of an exaggeration, but yes. White people, especially farmers, are being killed on a daily basis. The reason I say it's an exaggeration is because black people are being killed too, in even larger numbers than whites. Difference is, whites have the means to draw attention to it.

A year and a half ago a white woman went missing. The entire country went mad looking for her. Eventually it was discovered that her husband had had her killed.

Black women go missing in this country every day. There is no outcry, no media coverage, no catchy hashtags, nothing.

No. Rovaniemi is quite big in finnish scale. I live in a about 2.5k town near the eastern border

See my later post. I see a lot of people here make the argument "Liberals want us to tolerate people that don't tolerate us", and it's not wrong. Immigrants, despite being conservative, vote liberal because liberals will treat them much better than conservatives. At some point, your well-being becomes way more important than your political beliefs.

I see this a lot on Sup Forums, the "Niggers and black people aren't the same", yet those same people would probably get mad if their white daughters ever brought home a black person.

like 9 months ago, they are literally meme at this point
I'll just wait for another kristalliyƶ
youtube.com/watch?v=3_3ffllPThg

REEEEEEEE

Ok good to hear from someone from SA. Do blacks ever miss the times with white rulers? The country was better to live then right?

Just so you know: you are living in paradise. Now maybe just try to invest in stocks or other wealth independent from the nation state and you should be fine. Enjoy your "multi culturalism" by traveling, if you find it boring.

I'm Italian, if that counts

It's just a stereotype. In reality there are curly haired welfare mooching hashidi-dindus everywhere. Especially in Israel. They don't even serve in the military!

They are losers like all finnish neonazis. Still i like how they havent done anything criminal yet and prove that we whites are peaceful