So what anti NRA movie will Harvey Weinstien be making now that he has been outed as a pedo?

So what anti NRA movie will Harvey Weinstien be making now that he has been outed as a pedo?

what point is this supposed to be making? why wouldn't you be mad about dying of AIDS

the No Rapists Association?

Fucking kikes

Why should be he mad if he got it on purpose?

>After sexual charges,
>Harvey Weinstein blames the 60s;
>says he'll channel his anger by going after NRA
Do I need to reassemble this to find the real meaning or something?

Trump's biopic

>after all this time, still seeing new A. Wyatt Mann cartoons

>Pedophile dislikes ordinary people being able to defend themselves
Wow

No, it's just a sarcastic but accurate summary of his statement, where he appears to think that pleading guilty with an explanation will work, and basically gave away that there were hundreds more victims that haven't come forward. Then he quotes Jay-Z. Then he mentions that he had a mom.

>these cartoons
>new

This is an actual new one.

>blames the 60s
Was he molested in the 60s?

Guys he is just a product of his time not his fault also it's like that jay-z song and fuck drumpf and the NRA but remember he is jewish and donates money to things

Why do these idiots admit to the shit they’ve done

Because now they can't blackmail him. He never went for kids so now he fucked all the whiny actresses over

Hollywood sure is going after him hard

Did they find out he voted for Trump or something?

>I have a black friend
>bar mitvah
>I gave 5, should have been (((6))), million for girl directors
>me mum

wow

Sup Forums spreads AIDS with their degeneracy

>Ben Dover

kek

>using portraits of people as if they're people
Bahahahahhahahahahahahahshshshshsh oh my god I'm dying user. This would be even more funny if I didn't pity you

>Ben Dover
That rhymes with Ben over

>gets officially outed as scum
>endorses authoritarian leftist cause
makes sense

...not sure what to say to this

Where's the food?

Why do people who seek redemption and/or are just terrible people ALWAYS turn to leftism and social justice?

The amount of feminist men for example who have been outed as sexual predators and paedos is simply ridiculous. It seems the right is composed purely of socially-positive family men that are legitimately good law abiding citizens, while the left are just criminals and closet racists.

How do leftists even defend their ideology at this point?

Even this whole pedo/rape cult shit hollywood and politicians have proves that Hitler was right

Wow fuck kids n sheeit

>bubonic butt-blasters

So original!

Tbf heroin addict scum catches AIDS quite often too.

Wait, why is Weinstein angry? He's the one who has been caught doing something wrong

>defending communism

I guess it's ok when your ideology is responsible for the deaths of millions! you're no different than the nazis and holocaust deniers.

FÀMS SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN

tbf they suck a lot of faggot dick for heroin money

Is that like admitting he's been doing this since the 60s?

What a disgusting toad lmao
I can't throw stones though I'm here with you weirdos and I'm not without blemish
That being said the casting couch is still live and well in Hollywood apparently

>this is my excuse
>it's not an excuse though

(you)

They got nothing on jews

>loads of jew memes from A Wyatt Mann
>use this

Why didn't these acresses say things 40 or whatever years ago?

Didn't they care about the other woman that this could have happened to?

They wouldn't care about their career's and themselves more right?

They gave him a taste of what happens if he doesn't obey. So he has to continue following their agenda

>Why should be he
it's never surprising when the people who post these kinds of things show their hands that they're dumb

these are incredibly fucking lame
even ben garrison has more wit

COME HERE INTO THE BACK OF THIS CAB LITTLE ROON ROON

MAKE UNCLE HARVEY CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT NOW

>In 1997, Mr. Weinstein reached a previously undisclosed settlement with Rose McGowan, then a 23-year-old-actress, after an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival. The $100,000 settlement was “not to be construed as an admission” by Mr. Weinstein, but intended to “avoid litigation and buy peace,” according to the legal document, which was reviewed by The Times.

They were paid to keep their mouth shut

Didn't Fox just get BTFO with a massive sexual harassment scandal involving virtually all of its top brass? For fuck's sake, why are some people on here completely incapable of processing any issue without using absurd generalities to frame it as some left vs right nonsense?

It's neat when people have droopy eyelids

exploitable

>Gerard Depardieu and Batista

Jackasses with no skin fear exposure off their sins and cloak themselves with what they see as righteousness to throw off the scent and like to themselves.

Not the person you responded to, but let's be honest all of these people have something in common--they're loud-mouthed, virtue-signaling cunts. But I agree...debauched behavior is apolitical really.

Because it's always been completely avoidable, unless you're a dirtbag or, on very rare occasions, the unfortunate victim of unclean needles in a hospital/transfusion situation.

"they"

But Weinstein is part of "they".

tip top kek

NO NO NO

Fuck this kike

>I need to be a better person
>I'm trying to do better
>one day we will all be able to earn their trust
>I've got work to do to earn it
>a place to channel my anger
>I won't disappoint her

Anyone else hate reading bullshit empty words like this from every retard 'celebrity' that gets caught being a fucking degenerate? Forced as fuck.

So do we think he got some JLaw? He at least stroked out some loads with her panties, right?

She certainly get all those lead roles and awards by being a good actress.

I do

>their faces
Shit Trump fucked harvs wife.

>muh gun control

Are the hollywood kikes finally going to shelve their holocaust hobby horse and do the full court press on guns?

Everyone knows the Jews are Trump's greatest ally (master), it's the other way around

>implying that capitalism isn't responsible for the deaths of millions
I don't understand this argument. Millions were killed in the name of pretty much every ideology you could think of.

the followers of the Old Word are no match for God's Champion

And since they're breaking those agreement it would probably make sense to sue the shit out of them.

I kinda hope the guy does sue them because it is fucked up for these women because it is glaringly obvious they're only acting as upset about all this as they are because they're seeking a payday.

reminder this filthy jude visited king nigger 13 times in the white house

>I did it but don't worry - the NRA will pay for my many crimes

A sequel to Miss Sloane. He'll make millions.

>The Guardian use this photo in the article about the allegations

Hmm wonder if they're possibly alluding to the same story about those two that's been circulating around Hollywood for years.

show me the millions that died because of Libertarianism and Anarcho-Capitalism

Imagine being Ashley Judd in that hotel room and having to be all like "damn, Harvey, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific bearded monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is get another starring role in a top movie. Like seriously imagine having to be Ashley and not only sit in that chair while Harvey flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his enormous gut and leathery skin, and just sit there, eating cereal, hour after hour, while he asks to give you a massage. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HARVEY WEINSTEIN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his oafish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of cereal and grapefruit and later alleged French toast for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bloated stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" power, the power he worked so hard for with personal favors in the previous months. And then the producer calls for another massage, and you know you could kill every single person in this country music concert before the hotel security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ashley. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

The weirdest part is that Ashley Judd was only asked to watch Harvey take a shower.

Probably played out like the scene from the girl with the dragon tattoo

>pedo

I thought he was just a rapist

statuesque should be changed to monumental for this lardo

Baby driver waifu has been weinstein'd too

go outside and wait for it to happen

Which NRA?
I don't understand.

national rifle association for some reason

Not so strange, that's all she's willing to admit happened.

>Harvey "Swallow My Sword If You Want An Award" Weinstein
>Harvey "First You Ride On My Meat, Then Quentin Jerks Off On Your Feet" Weinstein
>Harvey "The Criterion Erection" Weinstein
>Harvey "A Mitzvah With Every Shiksa" Weinstein
>Harvey "No Means Yes" Weinstein

How many young actresses have gone through his production company?