Reminder that a circumcised penis is not only Jewish, but also the male equivalent of a roastie

Reminder that a circumcised penis is not only Jewish, but also the male equivalent of a roastie.
>Protuding glans pig disgusting

Circumcised is objectively better looking when soft

incorrect

Caring about soft penises = Gay and Degenerate

They all look the same when hard.

>the male equivalent of a roastie
That's just retarded. Regardless of actual aesthetics, the one with a pile-up of loose skin is much more roast beef-like.

every girl I've been with was relieved to see that I was circumcised

so what exactly compelled you to start a thread about the penises of other men

back the fuck off i didn't choose it and would never do it to my child

PSA Jews circumcise their enslaved goyim.

REMINDER THAT CIRCUMCISION THREADS ARE SHILL THREADS

Unfortunately dicks weren't made for aesthetics they were made for practical reasons. It's like cutting your ears off and then saying it doesn't matter you're hearing a has diminished by 40% because now they look better.

I had an uncircumcised penis as a kid and suddenly after puberty it became circumcised.

What happened?

You were drugged and your foreskin was harvested for sale on the black market

It doesn't really matter when no one is ever seeing your dick anyway user. Maybe when a woman finally spreads her legs for you it might actually be of concern :)

>this triggers the american

Puberty fairy.

Literal baby dick get some hair down there.

That makes too much sense for us americkucks (uncut, born in germany Master Rasse)

Even if it was true that uncircumcised penises gave more pleasure (it doesn't) it's degenerate to only want sex for pleasure it's comparable to only wanting to have sex for pleasure, not to mention selfish. Sex is for creating life and surviving your bloodline.

Stop posting dicks of little boys. That kid has like 4 velvety peach fuzz ball hairs.

>americans will never know what its like when benis is cozy and comfy

Uncircumcised looks like a sand worm

Sorry m8

In its resting state, they do look sorta funny. But better sweet shai hulud sand worm than sad turtle with no shell

t. had his dick chopped by rabbi shekelberg

The equivalent of roast beef flaps on a girl.

>Even if it was true that uncircumcised penises gave more pleasure (it doesn't)
You'd have to be retarded to believe this.

Benis is not hard and foreskin protects the sensible glans

So something natural and, in terms of attractiveness, totally subjective? Would you suggest (in a place other than the internet) that girls with large labias get them cut off as well?

Kek

Am a female and think if you are circumcised you are sorta an eternal cuck to the Jews desu :< Also it looks so weird :c

>americans can't do this with their dick

LEL

Having to use lube when masturbating sounds really messy. Your poor penis head. Getting rubbed raw all day by your underwear and pants. Shit man, that sounds so uncomfortable. Im just imagining it and it makes me want to pull my foreskin even further down to protect what i hold dearest.

Also, ever had a piss and held your foreskin shut, making a fun little pee ballon foreskin water cannon? Shit's dope.

This is a stupid argument.

Any girl who grows up in the US, Africa, or the Middle East is going to think an uncut dick looks weird.

Any girl who grows up elsewhere is going to think an circumcised dick looks weird.

1. youre not a girl
2. How can you be a cuck to Jews if the Jews do it on themselves?

This guy likes the way dicks look.

I have foreskin but, it doesn't always reach the end of my dick.

Every girl you've been with would like an uncut cock too. Women literally change their hobbies and personalities to match whoever is dicking them unless their dad is a greater influence than bf.

Lol i've only ever heard girls say they prefer circumcised because its cleaner and doesn't ever smell.
There is more beneficial health reasons to be circumcised then to not be other then muh feelings, and muh jew

Your a good baseline then! Would you rather have it all cut off, or extended by another 50% so it covers the head fully when soft? The world must know.

I doubt being circumcised makes any difference to anything really. Those who get it done later in life say it makes no difference to their sex life. There is no advantage getting it done for visual effect that americans insist that women like, as they all look the same hard and even when soft you could just pull the skin back and look cut if it were ever a big deal (it never is).

I assume even people who are cut still wash their dick in the shower so hygiene reasons are pointless too.
Yes if you live in africa and never wear condoms and like sleeping with aids infesting women you might put off catching HIV for a bit if cut; but not for long.

SO in other words don't give it any thought if you are cut. But don't insist it is better in anyway as it is not.

Having phimosis is a good reason to get cut. That's it.

This Britbong right here, he understands things.

gimme dat, I wanna lick that head hiding in there

Why do people hate flaps so much?
They are so fun to play with and pull on
The only practical reason to keep your foreskin is if your fag and want to dock

>Even if it was true that uncircumcised penises gave more pleasure (it doesn't)

Circumcision cuts off a mass of sex nerves, you mongoloid. Of the whole debate, this is the one thing that is consistently scientifically verifiable.

Just step back and read what you just typed. You are literally on par with sjw tumblrinas.
>Beauty is subjective!
That looks like roast beef dick, you stupid nigger.

I'd rather it covered all of my dick. I don't know anything about the pros and cons of circumcision so I'm not exactly educated on the matter. Still, I'd rather have more foreskin than none.

I'd feel exposed, for one. I'd also feel a little unhygenic, and I know that sounds ridiculous since a foreskin can get stuff caught in it but, the idea of having the head of my penis out in the open at all times isn't appealing.

Cockmad. Its ok burgerfriend. You are non-subjectively hideous and so is your mutilated dick.

>Your meat looks like meat!
>Better take a meat cleaver to it!!

Lmao, why is it still hilarious to see mutilated Americans and their shitposts after nearly 10 years on Sup Forums? It literally never gets old...

This.

Women love, and I mean LOVE circumcised men.

>Having part of your genitals mutilated because some girls might or might not prefer it

Kek, seriously?

Is this ultimately the reason why Americans have their infant sons mutilated?

Nah, they dont... They dont care either way. Dicks are dicks to them. Dudes care about this much more, and of course they would. If someone tells you your cock is wrong, your reaction will be quite a fierce one. It's jsut weird to see this stockholm syndrome kinda thing with all the cut US dudes. If you ever have children...how about letting them decide if they want parts of their dick chopped off?

Y..yardo?

Not really, it's almost entirely dependent on whether or not the father is circumcised because as you can see in this thread American men are incredibly defensive and sensitive about their genital mutilation status. This leads to the "it's good enough for your father it's good enough for you" idiocy that we have. It also doesn't help that up until recently the (((medical establishment))) pushed it extremely hard in hospitals.

>Is this ultimately the reason why Americans have their infant sons mutilated?

No, we do it because of religious beliefs.

>.how about letting them decide if they want parts of their dick chopped off?

Uhh, no. I will make that decision for them. It's best in the long run.

>born with foreskin
>pulled back my foreskin at a very early age, it ripped the connective tissue
>started fapping with a peel-backed cock
>the foreskin strunk
>look like im fucking circumcised and the skin doesn't cover the whole dick anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Post your tits or fuck off and die whore

The part at the bottom aren't his balls. It's the head of the dick, and he's stretching his foreskin.

Thank you Mr. Cock-detective. Another dick related mystery solved

>mongoloid

Now, imagine if that skin was cut off and your dick couldn't grow into that slack. You'd have a deformed and/stunted dick.

Any guy who cares about circumcision is a faggot. Why do you care about dicks so much?

No one responded to his true argument because they know he is right
Instead they all go
>Hurr durr muh pleasure is more important than my genes survival

What is wrong with you uncut fags?

Why do you care so much about our nice, aesthetic dicks?

Do you have a premature ejaculation problem? Too much smegma building up under there? Are you one of those people born with unusually tight foreskin so it hurts to get erect? Do you wish join the ranks of us clean cut ubermensch, but you're too much of a pussy?

Do you think we had a choice in the matter?
Fuck off, kike. A big scar and dried out head does not look good.

its not really much of an argument though, is it?

"Sex is for recreation therefore it doesn't matter if i hack pieces off."

what?!

A real mongoloid.

Uncircumcised is superior. But equivalent to a roastie? No. Fuck off my beef girls, m8.

>I want to mutilate my son's dick because I'm in denial that I'm a sexual cripple.
Please never have kids.
Thanks.

That's a japenese

becuase a women use those words exactly you damm autist

/pol's/ "innie" vulva obsession is due partly to the pedophilic Japanese loli aesthetic, and partly to judeocuckstainanity ideas about purity and modesty that are also the rationale for female genital mutilation.

Sup Forums's circumcision obsession is due to phenomenal insecurity which transfers to their genitals.

A real Caucasoid.

I have like a half circ I think. When hard it looks like any other dick, but it hangs flaccid at about 3.5-4" and the glans is 3/4 covered, but I can still see circ scar.

Either way every time I've talked to women about circ vs non circ (be 1 of 3 men in the workplace, you will eventually be asked about your dick by your female co-workers) they prefer circ, for some reason older women seem more open to non circ though.

It's gay af to think of yourself as the Spanish penis Inquisition, checking other men's schlongs and determining who is the best by what their dick looks like though

No it happened to most of us because the Jew doctors at our hospitals decided to circumcise America 60 years ago. We didn't get a say in the matter. Now it is becoming less likely for boys to get circumcised but the propaganda is still out there, for instance they tell parents if you don't do it then your kid will get infections all the time.

Japanese are mongoloid so are native Americans.

You guys are either asian or slow

Pol hates the jewery in everything else, but when it comes to their dicks, the insecurity is strong.

Its fine to be cut, its fine to be uncut though you yourself should make that decision.

reminder that women look at dicks the way men look at tits
you may shit talk online and make fun of how they look on some random nude bitch but when you care about the person and get to touch and do whatever with a pair of breasts, semantics dont really matter most of the time

tits are tits and dicks are dicks
as for how you feel about your own dick, well thats another story

the only action you ever saw was when the rabbi sucked your dick