Are there any legit reasons to hate her besides being voiced by Silverman?

Are there any legit reasons to hate her besides being voiced by Silverman?

She is ugly.
She is a brat.
Her shitty game and character took over the movie, even though it is called Wreck-it-Ralph.

dlelte

The person in the next chair picked her before you for head to head mode.

She's a glitch.

Because she turned what was until that point an interesting concept for a movie into a predictable, underwhelming Disney princess story.

>She is ugly.
Plenty of good characters are also ugly, not a good reason.
>She is a brat.
Not that much, and there are other characters that are braty that are pretty good characters.
>Her shitty game and character took over the movie, even though it is called Wreck-it-Ralph.
But this right here is my pet peeve with this movie. As soon as she shows up the movie grinds to a halt. I still liked the movie over all but for a character that is all about wanting to go fast, she really slowed things down.

>underwhelming
*mediocre and boring

i'd like to point out she is the most unfair OP playable character in the game as she can just teleport in front of anyone and win the game with ease
No one is gonna pick the other racers when you can play this other racer that's always on easy mode

She gave me an erection that lasted the entire movie so it was difficult for me to concentrate on what was going on.

>Not just nuking her with the blue ice cream bowl just before the finish line, so that everyone can just drive by her
Fucking scrub.

>besides being voiced by Silverman
I don't understand this complaint.

That's funny.

So just get her crappy player 2 skin.

She only has 3 charges on her teleport though, and it barely puts her 2 kart lengths ahead.

Why isn't her teleport candy themed?

Like a gummi wormhole?

Another selfish (usually girl) character who forces a dude to go along with their plans to get their way when the guy had plans of his own.

His plans were wrong of course.

Its basically Sugar Rush: the movie!
Starring Jewgirl as the Princess!
Featuring the bad guy from fix it felix.

>Sugar Rush: the movie
>He doesn't know

Just post cute Vanellopes.

Did she spill ice cream over her face?

The constant poop jokes weren't really that funny.

Sure, let's go with that.

Should've just gone with a lollipop.

-tangled
-frozen
-zootopia
-moana
welcome to disney storyelling!

The Japanese title for the movie is actually called Sugar Rush.

It was a bit more fitting.

The voice in the mexican dub is abysmal.

Her voice is fucking disgusting, that's what.

She's memed on here too much. I haven't even seen the movie but I hate this cunt.

funny, they also renamed BH6 to Baymax.

fitting.

Remember, when you share candy, you share it with everyone else they've shared with before you.

Stay safe. Check for wrappers.

What other reason do you need?

I love the way Slugbox draws her.

BUUUUUURN

Now Slugbox needs to draw her and Borat posing together

I'd almost pay to see him draw that. Almost.

>tanlines
>that style of swimsuit
>loli
W E W
E
W

There is no legit reason to hate her. Sarah makes her double-better, so that's double-no reason to hate her.

Checkmate, incels.