Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Can a 5.56 really penetrate a helicopter engine? Seemed a bit unrealistic to me

i do it all the time

>mfw this has a load of bad reviews based on the fact the insurgent won

The entire film was unrealistic, I understand the need for plot points, but the main character does the stupidest shit

That actually sounds pretty kino.

i hated the ending too, but i definitely don't think of it as an anti-american movie. if anything, it's the exact opposite. everyone in the theater seemed pretty pissed off along with me that some sniper from miles away was able to hit every target to the exact atom he was aiming for, and took down a helicopter with one bullet.

It does take some amount of balls to end a film with the antagonist winning. Not an absurd amount of courage or anything, but not many films do it.

Definitely more than I expected from a John Cena vehicle.

Some rounds can cause a precautionary landing, but not a complete kill in flight. The engine is also one of two, can be shut down independently, and is a pretty solid block of steel.

t. former army aviation

also, broadcasting onto an american military frequency is pretty much impossible. To dumb it down, think the enigma machine from WW2, but the entire coding system rotates daily plus the entire machine, and not only do you need the codes for the day but you also need another layer of security on top.

tl:dr movie dum but sure it's neat to have a goatfucking iraqi the likes of which wears sandals and a mandress and shrieks like a woman at the mere hint of physical labour or violence win

>ZOGbot has to process an ending that isn't standard schlock.

thats fucking crazy. so every morning do they have to report their codes through their radios before they can start conversations?

Nope. No need to be called over the net, just loading keys, at least for the first part. Comms checks are done before mission to insure it works though.

is this every MOS or was it just because you were in aviation? cool stuff.

It's my favorite kino

I think it was even in GK. Not specifically but the general "We don't have comms with that unit"

thanx for interesting precious intel i am infidel you have been bamboozle

I'm not American, you've been counter bamboozled

Bullets don't usually "destroy the engine" but other vital systems such as severing hydraulic lines/pumps, cooling systems, but a I think a well placed 5.56 greentip could penetrate the skin and turbine housing from close range.

that wasn't even me

saleel a sawarim

SILENCE ARMY DOG