Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yF7SCpFjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XV4IF2dhnNw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rVMETVJdCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TJ Miller

DLT

Alex Jones

For me? Adam Carolla. Listening to Loveline at night was comfy talk radio kino. No comedy ever had me laughing as hard and as consistently as Adam did until he got fired from Loveline.

Anthony is definitely my favorite from the O&A crowd, though.

Ey badabing its joe matarese

I listen to Jim and Sam almost every day on my way to work.

I'm so sorry to hear that, my friend

eyy i'll do a gig in ya backyahd for twenty dollahs

sam is total shit. i like jimmy a lot though

I honestly don't understand why people hate Sam so much.

its because jimmy is a really great radio personality, but he needs a certain type to bounce off of. sam isn't that guy, so people get upset that its no longer jimmy and anthony (+1 more guy)

welcome to the pahhdahcest

As a low level O&A listener I liked him as a sarcastic douche who stirred shit behind the scenes, my tolerence of his has mostly wayned over the years.

same desu, it's getting pretty comfy

He was great for instigating drama, but he's a terrible fucking host

Why has this man been harassing the Josh Robert Thompson show?

Sam really was great at being a snide little prick lurking in the background. I loved how O&A&J would fuck with him and he would take it because he knew he was a smarmy little shit. He had a fantastic shit-eating little laugh that would sneak out when he was getting castigated for being a shit-stirrer. I also loved when Fez started hating everything Sam did and blaming his health problems on Sam, that was fantastic radio

who else

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yF7SCpFjQ

I loved when Patrice would grills Sam on his ethnicity. I loved when Patrice interacted with interns/production staff/show goons in general.

I just listened to an Opie/Anthony/Jim/Louis/Nick episode. I swear, Opie must have interrupted with a "HOLD ON! HOLD ON!" at least 30 times. It's bizarre. You have these four talented, hilarious guys and then this literal retard. He's somewhere in between Bobo and Chip Chipperson.

Leave it alone.

for me, it's Anthony Cumia (2001)

fOrE mE ihT iS eDgaR meLOncAmP

For me? It's Chip Chipperson!

There's a theory on youtube that jimmy's chip character was actually spawned from opie being shit and ruining conversations

He looks like he was a member in a 70s prog band.

Opie's the radio guy. He has to move things along for ads and what not.

this desu

>I, a millionaire radio personality who owns a big house am too smart to ever get married again
>Gets a 17 year old gf

That turned out well.

Note, Anthony, being a crater faced Tunisian looking 50 year old means bitches are going to come to you for your money and it will go wrong in time.

He's so fucking dumb. Such a fool.

He's also a pedophile who got catfished by a 40 year old dude pretending to be a 14 year old girl a few years back.

what movie is this?

Source?

Sue's Lightning Rod (2017)

top 5 O&A universe people

1. Chris Pepper Stanley
2. East Side Dave
3. Michael Malice
4. Dave Smith
5. Anthony Cumia

google anthony cumia selfcuttinggirl if you wanna go down the rabbit hole.

>he's not on team Opie
you faggots don't appreciate the real star

He's a hilarious guy, surprisingly funny but he's defs got problems.

The painful reality that big Patrice is dead and won't be chiming in on this kino timeline still hasn't set in.

Fuck you, how dare you hurt me like this.

There is something enraging about Sam. When he and Jimmy got their show his wife wanted to go out for a celebratory dinner and he would only go some place that had chicken fingers.

Only interests are pro wrestling and 90's bands. Almost threw up when trying steak. Doesn't drink alcohol. Only eats fast food and frozen food teenagers eat. His own mom had to defend him on air when Kevin Pollak was shitting on him.

I was so excited when Opie was dropped and Jim and Sam got their own show, but it didn't take long for Sam to get an even bigger ego and now he's just as bad as Opie. Jim is once again checked out like he was with Tits.

Haven't listened in a month.

6-10 Ant & Jimmy
11-3 Ron, Pepper, & Shelby
3-6 Davey Mac Sports Program
6-8 Nick Dipaolo
opie is dead in a ditch somewhere
patrice is still alive

this universe exists somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=XV4IF2dhnNw

For me? It's Jim Norton.

>tfw Ted Scheckler is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=5rVMETVJdCw

...that's the bit...

My condolences

We might get Anthony and Jimmy if Artie ODs and Sirius doesn't remew ole jimmy's contract

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

OH UNCLE PAUL

> Sue getting railed by the cat and ant

Lost.

It's amazing what herpes does for the complexion.