ITT: Your best Krusty Krab menu ideas

ITT: Your best Krusty Krab menu ideas.

The "Diet Krabby Patty": A de-greased Krabby Patty with an extra piece of lettuce on top. Charge double. Half the calories at double the price.

spongebob's arms

Take a Krabby Patty, right, and paint it a different color using food coloring. It costs nothing and you have eye candy that you can charge more for.

Pretty Patties?

Well, I mean, you can give 'em a different name if you want, personally I don't think there's any reason to change the name from Krabby Patty.

A free pair of socks with every purchase.

I could see this being a really episode

>Mr. Krabs lists new diet items

>Spongebob cries and whines that changing the Patty recipe is wrong under all circumstances

>Moral of the story is that it's better to feed customers a heart attack on a bun rather than make any changes to the oh so sacred Krabby Patty formula

Fuck you, I want my heart attack.

I was watching the episode where Krabs and Plankton sell overly greasy foods and wondered what SpongeBob was meant to do with the patties he de-greased to add more grease to "deluxe krabby patties."

>45 Krabby Pattys and a diet coke please

Lemme guess "Tiny", a small salad?

Plankton Fritters with Chum Sause

>Mr. Krabs comes up with that, it tastes awful, spongebob doesn't like making it, but it sells because people think it must be good for them because it tastes terrible.

>Squidward hates the infux of business and how he has to do more work.

>Mr. Krabs decides to rework the Krabby Patty formula and everything on the menu to make it "diet"

>Plankton succeeds at breaking into the Krusty Krab at night, but steals the diet recipe.

>diet Fad passes. Now people want whatever the spongebob equivalent of the KFC Double Down is.

I'll charge you for four burgers, and you'll get them when I decide they're ready and however many I end up deciding to make.

I'll call it a Season Pass.

And they're all already there, frozen under your seat. And you're just paying me to make them edible for you.

>Plankton and Mr Krabs got their recipes from a very delicious burger recipe split in two
>they never decide to put said recipe back together and become partners

They would make so much money

Thanks Todd!

Oh Yeah Mr Krabs

Turn the Krusty Krab into a strip club where all the big booty bitches will get high as hell when they urinate all over latino men

>krusty krab
>free
thats not how it works

>Pretty Patties
HA!HA!HA! This is most stupid thing i heard today

Food colouring won't make customers faces purple

>Early access Krabby paties
>DLC Krab Patties
>Special Edtion Krabby Patties
>Remastered Krabby Patties
>Offical gamer pro-napkins and condiments to eat Krappy Patties

The possibilities

Krabs would be all about that kind of business, too.

>Now people want whatever the spongebob equivalent of the KFC Double Down is.
"Greasy Buffoons" already happened though.

>Where's the lettuce?
What do you think the "L" in DLC means, boyo?

seconding, they looked delicious

fucking retard that's the most stupidest thing ever neck yourself

what's next, bow tie french fries?

How did this happen to me...

Why am I awake at 4am, posting an a chinese cartoon website and wondering what a sponge's arms taste like?

Krabby Patty but there is no burger.