Let's be real for a second...how many of you are actually going to vote for Trump?

Let's be real for a second...how many of you are actually going to vote for Trump?

Many of you can't go outside of your homes for a simple errand. How are you going to walk into a voting booth amid all the condescending stares from poll workers who know you're a deplorable who is voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump supporters aren't Bernouts you know. I'd drag my dick through three miles of broken glass while pouring salt in the wounds if that meant I could vote for Trump.

Pfft, vote for Trump? More like vote for Drumpf! Hillary's obviously the right candidate, even a bunch of republicans said so! It's almost 2017, We need to be more forward thinking.

all my friends, most of my family, some people i talk to at work, and me.

This.

It would be extremely painful

Absentee ballot

Friendly reminder to sage and report bait threads such as this one.

I am dumb ass, How many will vote for condidate that cant stand

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Mfw almost everyone in my community is voting Trump

trump wins, see the administration go from more than 50% jews to more than 50% jews and whether if any of the promises made that go against jew agenda will be carried out and not watered down

hillary wins, see the real possibility of Texas seceding, which is already polling at 40% to do so before untenable "amnesty before the first 100 days" would be in power.

I'm writing in Saddam Hussein, like I have every election

if i was american i'd vote for him and then shout it out loud just to piss off every cocksucking nigger and every balless cuck around me

I encourage you all to write in Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti, the Lion of Baghdad. He has a real chance this year

you're a big guy

Voting place is 1 block away at the local fire station. Feelsgoodman.

for you

My life and eternal soul for Saddam.

What's do you think is wrong with that smile?

Autism.

Was getting Trump elected part of you plan?

Nice projection, fag.

I think I will be visiting America just to see if I can get away with voting for Trump. I hear that asking for ID is considered racist. All I have to do is wear some kind of ''I am with her'' pin and vote for Trump.

Just have to plan out what to do in Murica. Don't want it to be waste of time.

I am.

You're retarded. Your name will have to be on the list of registered voters in that district. Better hope your made-up name is legit and he has voted in that district once previously, but hasn't voted already that day, and won't vote later, or you'll quickly be in deep doodoo

Now if you cast that vote for Saddam I won't stop you

Hardcore Hilldo here! Ready to pound home a victory, no matter how long it takes.

Dude, you sound like a racist. What do you mean I can't vote?

90% of ppl who comment here, cant even vote.

that being said, it makes no real diference for the real elections.

all your "fight" have been futile.

i will just lmao when trump lose.

and ty all of you just showed me the kind of person you are all are, a fucking fake sellouts who only type shit for the attention whoring.

Trump supporters on suicide watch.

ppl here, is no real ppl. you cant even vote you can talk all you want kid.

just keep it real and keep being a stupid hypocrite selfish bastard like you have always been.

>not living in a state with mail-in ballots

Well yes someone with autism would find something wrong with it but it's completely normal to everyone else.