Born to soon to get the perfect waifu

Born to soon to get the perfect waifu.

That's a machine not a woman user

what a generic looking bitch, literally every girl in brooklyn

Fuck, I'm moving to Brooklyn

Can confirm, I live in Brooklyn and I have to walk around with an erection because all the girls look like Ana de Armas

Can't wait till she gets BLACKED

Pleb

She was the best actor in the whole movie.
Goose didn't have enough to do.
Leto is a shit for brains try-hard.
Ford was fucking awful.

I need to go to Brooklyn. Lets trade user.

Was surprised she didn't turn out to be working for the evil corporation. They made her, there's no reason they couldn't program her to spy on Joe, or lie to him when need be. For example, half an hour into the movie when she outright tells Joe he's probably the hybrid. And when she fucked him, that was pretty clearly a ploy to sure up his trust.

But in the end it turned out she was pure.

This

The perfect, pure waifu. I liked how they had you pay for add-ons to upgrade her.

Bump, because even though there's a dozen BR threads, we need one about Joi.

barely a step-up Miley

Does Joi do any JOI to help Goose relax and keep a clear head?

I fucking wish, that’s my fetish right there.

>having Ana De Armas tell you to go a little slower, she wants you to really get into it
I’ll be in my bunk.

Lyra is best holofu

t. never been to NYC

I thought it was weird they didn’t track EVERYTHING he said through Joi.

Speaking of which, is Denee tracking me RIGHT NOW?

Is that free pizza girl? She seems like good waifu material

Do you even greatest city on Earth user?

>the sex scene
diamond dick

FUCKING HELL

haven't been jump scared like that in a long time

She was pure, but they did spy on him through her, until he turned off the mainframe and snapped the antenna on his waifu-drive.

I still don't get how Ford was awful. Him being awful is now just a meme just like the idea that Dicaprio should get an oscar. He was good in this film. Back to the actual waifu bit. Damnit bros. Did not expect an AI waifu like that. Scarjo can take a hike. HER's waifu a shit.

wewlad i thought nyc was filled with crazy druggie ppl especially brooklyn

She's my waifu user, plz.

who? it's just a picture of garbage

Like u mom ;-;

Anyone that hates JOI is simply an uncultured neanderthal. I can understand the plebeians and proletariats of society not understanding a woman as complex, deep and thought-provoking as JOI. It takes a truly intelligent film connoisseur to appreciate the subtleties of JOI's personality, her beautifully crafted body and the moral dilemmas posed. I am here if you need help evolving from the stone ages to modernity.

FREE PIZZA

JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS
E
R
K
O
F
F

who is that black lightning

>having a waifu