Sup Sup Forums what is with the attacks on polaks in Britain now?

Sup Sup Forums what is with the attacks on polaks in Britain now?
Are these British boys 100% Ok with muslims and others?

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/se/artist/peter-jezewski/id64848203
youtube.com/watch?v=8sY1rIeFf3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LnhhEEgoNp0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAEolsCccdY
youtube.com/watch?v=-gsmKEKe68o
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
youtube.com/watch?v=kPBbFNOC_W0
youtube.com/watch?v=IQF5ZXhWc-A
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=M3BJ-nn-iBs
youtube.com/watch?v=kkqF1xS9UGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anglos hate whites and love muslims

Anglos are like rich liberals in America; they condemn poor whites (poles in Europe, southerners in the Americas) because they see them as the less aristocratic whites, but they praise 'good' dark skin races, because they see them as the aristocrats of their races

>those eagles

Poles really steal everything that isn't nailed down.

I suspected there is something genetic in anglos some desire to kill everything white.
Mostly I think its propaganda its OK if major politicians verbally demonize polaks however the can never say something about a muslim.

So litle stupid normi brit boys go on fighting these evil polish migrants.

I don't have a problem with Poles brother; a couple used to be cleaners at a place I used to work. They obviously didn't want to be cleaners, but their English wasn't very good so they just knuckled down and did their work.

They were pretty chill desu, when I managed to have small broken chats with them, just niggaz trying to make their own way in life.

They seem to be cowards who attack in packs and choose targets that are both different and seemingly isolated from the community. Poles not into English good so they probably seem like better targets than a local nigger gang or a jihadi that's going to explode if you accidentally hit the detonator.

Brits have become aristocrats and are ashamed of less fortunate whites.
I don't really blame them because the average Polish citizen has the same mental capabilities as an English citizen.
>avg IQ Poland: 99
>avg IQ UK: 100

Mudslime detected

Poles are fine in my area although they hardly speak English

Fellow white brother can't even speak English.
I get why you're mad at them, it is nothing but bullying against someone that's in a lower position but is in fact as capable as you are.

I'm only interested in the self consistency of these "defenders of britain".

I'm only asking these "brave defenders of Britain" is if they have the balls to go after Muslims or will they only attack politically correct targets (like polaks) and hide their tail between their legs if they ever need to attack a protected class like muslims or dark skins.

Slavs are a protected ethnic group if you spin the ACLU and other organizations' definitions the right way.

I'm whiter than white actually.

Historically Poles have been persecuted in North America. You can always cry about "muh Germany killed us indescrimitatly and now my host nation is acting like Nazis".

The same way Irish or other whites technically are.
However never in practice.

They ignore this and will simply say
>oh he is white

There's no rise in hate crimes against poles, its a media lie to smear Brexit.

I've had some success in playing the ethnic/race card. It doesn't hurt that I'm surrounded by libtards who are so crippled by guilt that they can believe that they oppressed me. Remember;
>Slavs
>Not White

hmm interesting why aren't they screaming that brits are attacking muslims or shit skins?

You knowe the can always wave this elusive atmosphere or some strangers drawing something on some walls.

otherway around bro

Many Poles here but very few qt Polish women
wtf is going on, send some qts here

muh dick

Because you, along with Dominicans, are human viruses.

All non-western foreigners have been getting attacked according to the media here. It looks like the Chavs have come out in force since Brexit.

Poles nail everything down that isn't stolen?

itunes.apple.com/se/artist/peter-jezewski/id64848203

This man is a patriot.
He stood up against a SJW hotel owner and the media.
All he wants to do is play rock music and not subscribe to multikulti madness.
Help him out.

Muslims have earned the right to live here they were part of the British empire but poles were never part of the British empire, they are Catholic and they really don't belong here. There's no hatred, you've just got to accept that this country wasn't built and has no history with poles.

>poles hated in NA
>poles hated in Britain
>they're like the only slave group to not form organized crime

Poles get beaten up because they're poor and try to play by the rules.

I don't know who is Jewing who anymore

>Stolen
Prussia took it from Germany which took it from Poland which took it from Germany which took it from Poland which took it from the Romans. Yes it evolved between economic and cultural exchanges between the HRE and Poland. Germans (southerners at that) not these 'Prussian Germans'

Because they are trying to make whites hostile towards each other, victimizing rapefugees is one department away

What about the Battle of Britain you stupid cunt?

I'd rather have Poles than Muslims in my country, deserving or not. That said, a lot of the Poles we have in the UK are badly behaved. It seems that all the good Poles are in Poland and we get the dregs sometimes.

also the other week in my county, a pole got beaten death in Harlow, the media called it a shame but most people I spoke to thought it was ok and some found it funny, I'm feel slightly sad because I heard he was sitting on a bench eating a pizza and 20+ English lads hit him in the back of the head and stamped on him to death, but as a sad as it seems, what's he doing in this country?

We went to war and sacrificed millions to defend Poland and they all they did is send like 12 pilots? Great deal!
I'd rather have neither, but at least Muslims have history here.

Poles in the Uk can be a real mixed bag. You get the plumber and builders and some families that are quiet and keep to themselves but you get some real fucking dickheads too.

I'm from a really working class background so i can extrapolate on this a little bit, a pole called christoph moved onto my street and i'll summarise some of the shit he got up to:

>constantly drunk on cheap shit vodka, leaves all the bottles in the street
>playing shitty eurobeat at all hours day and night
>used to throw bread out into the road and then drive (drunk) up and down the street trying to run over the birds that came to collect the bread.
>If he hit one, there'd be this big explosion of feathers and a popping sound and he'd jump onto the roof of the car and start dancing while his polak friends sat outside his house cheered.
>used to go to the local park and kidnap swans and bring them back to eat

You are confusing Muslims with Indians

KRZYSTOF DO DOMU

Sounds pretty much like a resumee of our country history.

It's a load of shite made up by the (((Guardian))).

No I'm not, India and Pakistani where one country at that time, most who fought for Britain were Pakistanis, Indiana just worshipped cows and deformed '''''gods''''', fuck Indians.

kek, nice

>get out slav only brits and shitskins are britsih
>i need to race mix with all the shitskins of this world

Like I expected brits have a genetic hard on for racemixing.
PS: I'm not even in britain, never was never will be.
These are the people around me.

The slavs will inherit the earth.

>Sup Sup Forums what is with the attacks on polaks in Britain now?

Those fucking cuck fucking faggot bitches are simply raging out on muslims via vicarious emanations which reach into the Poles because those stupid cuck fucking cock sucking faggots are so brainwashed into 'NOT BEING RACIST' that the Poles are the ONLY POLITICALLY CORRECT victims they can attack.

Poles and red heads, I mean.

>yeah, I'm mad

kek

>the slaves will inherit the earth
Top kek, plumb my shit filled toilet kurwa. The earth has already been anglicised beyond redemption, deal with it.

>We wuz british.
>The queans was black.
>The original british where black

And we will raze Albion with rage and glistening shatter streams in the end, you coward redcoat bastard.

We just don't want any immigrants here, nothing personal. It's just time for everyone to pack up and fuck off home.

>eurobeat
DEJA VU

>We went to war and sacrificed millions to defend Poland
Nothing would have happened if you actually tried to do anything before having to defend your own and France's asses months after declaration of war.

Swans are delicious birds.
Pidgeons are shit that deserves extermination.
youtube.com/watch?v=8sY1rIeFf3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LnhhEEgoNp0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAEolsCccdY
youtube.com/watch?v=-gsmKEKe68o

The rest yep there is a lot of trash in every nationality.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
youtube.com/watch?v=kPBbFNOC_W0
youtube.com/watch?v=IQF5ZXhWc-A

Are you an idiot? The Golden Eagle of Poland comes from an ancient slavic myth, A man by the name of Lech built the first Polish city of Gniezno upon seeing a golden eagle against a setting sun, taking it as good omen he build the city of Gniezno there and took the golden eagle as his coat of arms.

>implying Poles build cities on their own

Kek, you are a pretty little liar arent you

It's just your government's propaganda to stop you from emigrating, come over before we leave the EU :^)

Berlin was built by Slavs, Khader.

Yeah, when it was a muddy stinky settlement. But not a city.

Polska kurwa jebane, na chuj

You'll be running to Warsaw with your faggot tail between your legs before too long, you pathetic fucking cuck

Slavcuck detected.

Why would I run to a worthless wasteland

You sent us your scum, they contribute just as much to the decline of country as any other minority. If we're lucky they'll go back in large numbers once they've made the equivalent of a fortune in Poland which won't take more than 10 years.

Rome didn't have Colloseum at day one either.

>Why would I run to a worthless wasteland

Ask the niggers and muslims that are conquering your nation, idiot

Audacious thing to say such things when your president is a nigger and you are Mr. 60% man.

Yeah, Brandenburg gate and any other beautiful building or patrician housing block wasn built by slavs either afaik

Prove me wrong

>ancient slavic myth
pfffft

Man, I'm sorry for that guy in Essex. I like Polskis. Growing up in south London, when they arrived I wasn't the only white person on the bus any more.

F

It's actually 50% white and falling youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Can't live with it German is right!

If you lived in Essex you wouldn't feel sorry m8. Every county here voted leave because of the slavs that have come here.

>e Mr. 60% man.

You'll be less in a decade, mr. 1.0 birthrate

Keep sucking Schlomo's shlong, bitch

Kek, Thats typical American, living in a pile of shit but criticising everyone else if they have bit of dirt in their frontyard

Sure Mr. Biden.

>Sure Mr. Biden.

Just lay down and die like your programming dictates you fucking disgrace to the white race

This is the EU punishing Poland for being based (and making their opponents look stupid and criminal) through British intelligence.

Force me, mart sharter.

Fuck off Paki scum.

If i had to guess i would say it is bullshit pushed by the media in the wake of Brexit.

>88

I glean massive amounts of glee from the fact that I can say

>HEIL HITLER

and not get raided by the Gestapo

......bitch

This happens on every Schützenfest and nobody gives a fuck.

I can walk through my whole 500k city without the danger of running into a ghetto

I'm getting this constantly on TV in poland and there was another "atack on polaks in Britain" report in the news.

I'm only interested.

Quiet. Your are not even a real country.

We've always hated gingers. It is a legitimate thing. They have no souls.

American here

Polacks are bros 4 life

Brits are Limey buck toothed Diet Coke niggaz

Media push narrative for someone else's agenda always. I don't trust a word that comes pouring out of their cunt mouths.

>you fucking disgrace to the white race
youtube.com/watch?v=M3BJ-nn-iBs

Better than niggers and muslims

>I can walk through my whole 500k city without the danger of running into a ghetto

YOU GONNA GET RAPED YOU WORTHLESS COWARD BITCH

>hur due mike wachowski here
>speaking English
>homeopathic level of Polski blood

Fuck off

Don't post this disgusting crap.
These self hating neocons are the worst possible thing imaginable.

Suicidal traitor fagots. They are all the same zionists, judo-christians.

Anglos are cowards and bully's who submit once they meet somebody bigger than them
I experienced this first hand with a group of English hardmen on a lads weekend in Dublin outside Copper Face Jacks (famous Dublin nightclub). One of them was being a dickhead to my buddy who is quite a scrawny and harmless guy, pushing and shoving and generally. Then I punched him twice in the face and he started calling me an uncivilised Irish cunt, kek.

>tldr: anglos rarely ever confront people they dislike, and when they do they usually embarrass themselves

this video of a drunk potatonigger overpowering three English cunts further proves my point

youtube.com/watch?v=kkqF1xS9UGQ

We, of the blood of the Celts, will be the last bastion of the white race.

We will abide, man. We will abide.

You dont even have a clue how many poles were fighting for Britain during the war, Muhammad.

Well that bothered you, Rory.

Maybe you should bin your knife.

checked

And I am ONLY posting this when a burger spergs out and feels the need to shit on le cucked Yuropoor maymay

> posts picture of group that only shoots other whites but lets their country being taken over by niggers and muslims

wew

You got a point. Not agreeing with you, I just lack knowledge to argue further.

Trying to post this fifth time now

Sorry, no. Peter Sutherland, nonjewgle him with ixquick, has already been targeting Ireland for years and years. Either we win in the entire west, or not at all. There won't be a single country left in safety, if this is not stopped. Not Switzerland, not Poland, not V4 and certainly not Russia.

>You dont even have a clue

I have a clue about your ancient Celtic trips

At least they fight you submissive little faggot bitch.