MUSLIM PEDO GETS TWATTED IN UK PRISON! VIDEO IN LINK!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785249/Shall-break-leg-Horrifying-footage-shows-two-inmates-savagely-beating-Muslim-rapist-prison.html?ito=social-facebook

fucking glorious to see! get in here /pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4fUFTEKTiE
youtube.com/watch?v=saaKnLX_qHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do prisoners hate pedos more than the average MP?

Most prisoners have them, MP's rape them.

because one is a job the other is a crime?

Sad. Paedophiles are people same as you and me. It is truly sad how much hate exists just because someone loves someone else.

I meant Member of Parliament not military police, I think that has caused confusion.

Because prisoners want to feel better about themselves and know society despise pedos
Even in a jail, they want to have some legal code.
It's bullshit really, someone that has killed 5 people gets respected but someone that wanted to love some 14 yo gets his ass beaten
But they are inmates for a reason.

>A video filmed inside a UK prison shows two inmates brutally beating up a fellow convict who is thought to have been jailed for rape.
Yeah. No source. We don't know if this was a rapist, we don't know if he was a muslim, we don't even know if this was filmed in a fucking prison. Sup Forums of all places should know better than to just swallow headlines like that.

Also: Even if all of that was true, it's completely unjustifiable. As horrible as his crime might have been, he has been judged already and being in prison is punishment. We don't just get to say that's not enough and beat him up. Not having this kind of vigilante justice is what sets us apart from those savages and is what will eventually make western culture triumph above everything else.

Shut the fuck up you fucking pylon.

>jail is the only place you can beat up muslim without getting into trouble

Nice argument, leaf.

Looked like a prison cell to me.

Still. It was a Paki being bashed. So be quiet Achmed, sooner or later, you'll be on the receiving end.

Because they often have kids.

>the comment section

at least some sane people in bong land

Probably muslim inmates who beat up the muslim rapist, heard most inmates are muslim in UK.

They looked like rough whites to me. Chavs

Nice non repeating digits you cuck.

>Also: Even if all of that was true, it's completely unjustifiable
Wew, fuck off Kraut.

Lol even British prisoners beat on child molesters (chomos) in the joint, good to know. Thought that was an American thing.

>This fucking darkie tryin to justify raping a prepubescent girl.
It takes guts to kill a man and noone to fiddle a nine year old.

Do you really not understand why vigilante justice is a bad idea?

>'Rapist'

Was he not convicted? Why do they ALWAYS DO THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>BREAK HIS FUCKING LEG, M8

It is the default state of man when the state consistently fails to protect the people.

I hate cliffhangers, did they break his leg?

You underestimate the incompetence of our police.

that doesn't really mean much, msot people get their news by TV and old people won't even bother with internet, and they still vote

This

It makes them feel morally superior for once and helps them forget how degenerate they are themselves.

Also friendly reminder this 2005 tier mobile phone was probably smuggled up someones arse to get inside that prison.

>'rapist'
>'

>'muslim rapis'
>'

why they do dis?

Then the correct way to go is to reform your police. Everything else will not improve your situation whatsoever.

Consider that often criminals are such because they grew up in shitty homes and we're likely raped themselves.

Tried it. Lefties hijacked it. That was 2006 or so.

They simply stopped recording most crimes, and bam, crime solved.

Not bait. Love is love no matter the age.

>flag
makes sense.

>brutally beaten
meh seen much worse among teenage students

Tell that to the Church your country follows m8

>The comments on the article

Is the UK finally waking up?

You really are a stupid fucking kraut.

Short of a full on rebellion, the states in europe, specifically bongland, France, and Germany, do not answer to the people, by a large majority.

You could protest a million times but the state doesn't have to pay you any mind.

The only thing that works is violence. That is the only thing that gets your lazy incompetent governments off their asses and all they do is put YOU in prison, solving absolutely nothing.

It's almost like your governments want such situations to persist.

tl;dr One does not simply reform the police, dumbass.

>Germany
>Defending a muslim rapist

And no one is surprised

>you're a big man

Chavs will be the savours of our generation.

Right, so your solution is to just give up on the police completely and go out with the torches and pitchforks. Sure sounds like it will improve the situation in the long run.

fuck off, you are the ones with police burkas

Some people just need to fucking die. Like this cunt right here:

When are they going to be fully labeled as invaders?
DEUS VULT CRUSADES NOW

In theory, I agree with you and am against extra-judicial punishment for many of the same reasons that you laid out. That said, this story brought a smile to my face. It's abundantly clear that the British justice system has failed it's subjects in this area of the law. Muslim pedophiles and rapists are largely ignored, coddled, under-prosecuted, and lienently sentenced. Thus, vigilantes are necessary for justice to be done.

Here have a (You).

Really nice. Sometimes the lowest criminals have the highest morals.

Not all prisoners are in there for such disgusting crimes, often crimes they commit are against other scumbags, but then theres pedo's who truly just are a blight on the world. Especially in europe where the legal age is often 16, so you know pedo means some truly excessively young girl.

>That said, this story brought a smile to my face.
Choosing what feels right over what is right is a logical fallacy. You see this on the left a lot, but more recently also on the right.

>those pathetic squeals

I came.

You're fucking disgusting. A man can fucking defend himself from murder. A child can't. An 8yr can't fight back.

Pedophiles deserve execution. They're coward rapists that the world reviles. In EVERY FUCKING society on this planet ,save Muslim, being a child rapist is worse than being a murderer.

>Looking down on christian values that brought us this far because some sickos use it to abuse kids.
Just because those degens fiddle kids doesnt makes the religion bad.
You literally have no go zones, child rape gangs and every MP put a finger or two in a teenage boys ass, so no point trying to be a smartass champ.

So you can have phones in UK prisons?

I'm sorry you feel that way, but love will overcome.

to many paki nonce lovers in this thread

on the day of the rope you will swing next to the pakis

>Pedophiles deserve execution.
Many people support capital punishment for child molesters (I'll assume that's what you meant when you wrote "pedopgiles"), and I can see where they're coming from. If they wanted to pass a law for that, I'm sure it would get a lot of support and I'd probably consider it too. That does not mean it's okay for just anyone to go out and kill those people without a trial.

>pedopgiles
pedophiles*

You guys are fucked in the head.

Not all prisoners deserve to be there. Some walked in on their wife of ten years fucking another man and ended up killing someone over it.

Wrong? not in the least.There are also cases of people using force to stop home intruders and ended up killing them and they get charged with murder for defending their homes based on unnecessary force because the intruder was unarmed.

More bull shit.You guys wouldnt know about any of this though since weapons and self defense were banned in UK.

>shall I break his leg?
kek

Wow thats what UK calls A SAVAGE BEATING?!?

wew lads indeed

It's not just pedos, it's usually harming children in general. A lot of criminals draw the line at that.

I cant wait until you get shot on the streets in the european war.

>implying I'll ever leave my gated community.
Hell no, fighting in the race war is for the plebs and poor people. If things get rough though, I've got my exit strategy laid out already.

imagine getting that daily and you cant escape...and all the inmates know and keep quiet and dont grass on the ones who beat him

i cant fucking believe how cucked this nation has become

you dont seem to understand klauss....there is no where to run to.

if you do you are just biding time...it will follow

stand and fight as a man or run like a coward

typical fucking german....the yanks are right! the true germans died in ww2.

Typical modern german, wont stand up for himself or anything he believes in.

It's all about motives that are respectable. Did you possess or sell drugs? Did you assault someone, or shoot or kill somebody, or set a place on fire?
It's your story to tell, and you can spin your view on what went down anyway you want to show a moral justification for it. Or perhaps paint a picture of your being a victim.
Be careful on your plan on how you spin the story about your crime before opening up your mouth, if you chose to - that's the bottom line.

Pedos? They're plain fucked. You can't spin a story of raping a child that achieves a justifiable goal. It's not happening. If word gets out about what you've done... and many prison guards will drop info to trustees and it will be seen as reliable info... You're just plain done.

Nonce.

Well I still wouldnt call that savage. Actually quite distinguished

i hope they broke his leg though lol

>tfw more than twice the GDP per capita as you
Fucking top kek. Your country is a fucking shithole. Even with all the kebabs, we're better than you.

Thanks for worrying. I'll be fine.

You can't be serious.

>t. the eternal kraut cuck

The Daily Mail comments are usually pretty based

>looking down on christian values

Nice strawman

>doesn't mean the whole religion is bad

Another nice strawman

Bit of a paranoid reply m8. A lot of implying there.

Yeah that pissed me off too.

>convict who is thought to have been jailed for rape.
>thought

t. Mohammed al Iraqi bin Bavaria

This is the real reason, I used to work as a CO and the majority of prisoners, especially the more alpha ones, have girlfriends or wives, and kids, that come visit them on the reg.

>Not all prisoners deserve to be there.

Lol

>If things get rough though, I've got my exit strategy laid out already.

What is it, a cyanide capsule and Walther PPK for good measure?

Dude do you not understand that until the lefty bullshit is out of government, there will be no reforms, ever?

The only 'fixes' the libfags have ever done is to introduce programs made to promote their ideology.

Heroes

SJW faggot
I would kill you. I swear to fucking shit. And 99.% of all other straight white men would at least inflict great harm upon you.

No
Room
For
Degenerates

no thats achmed cucki bin bavari

al iraqi is his brother

That was nice, thank you user

Real human beans
unlike this sack of shit who converted to islam

They should use this as propoganda to let those muslim fucks know they're getting their asses kicked once they fuck with their citizens. If the state won't their prisoners will.

European laws werent meant for brown people that dont respect any of your morality and lack any form of obligation to your society.

The correct way would be to deport them all and stop giving them free money for coming to your country.

If thats not available the natural solution would be mob violence like in russia, to keep them in line through fear.

Alright then, go ahead and take over the government by force if you think that's the way to go. Drive out all those evil lefties and everything will be good again. Fucking Christ, you Amerilards are beyond help.

By the way, how can you say
> there will be no reforms, ever?
when you're about to elect the VERY MAN, who vowed to get rid of all the PC shit? That's how democracy is supposed to work. When things get bad, people will get frustrated with the current system and vote for the party who will change it. Problem fucking solved. Why do you think right parties are on the rise in literally every country on earth? The change is happening as we speak, but you're too autistic to notice.

This is the correct answer. When you take everything from a person all they have left is their self respect. Knowing their at the same level as pedo shits is not ok. They have to differentiate

REMOVE KEBAB

youtu.be/q4fUFTEKTiE

It's a shame they didn't give the paki the sugar and boiling water treatment. They all need that, the ones quoting the quaran in prison also need that.

All of them, fucking burn their faces!

I'm sure you would. I can only wish you the best and hope you find the love in your heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=saaKnLX_qHU

based

>inb4 they were slavs doing the beating

You can hear their accents. They are chavs with tats and white skin.

No the Slavic apes will not take credit for this paki bashing.

PAKI BASHING, BASH A PAK ON HARAMADAN!