HUE HEH HUH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E
youtu.be/tSgbSjBW_gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow
O
W

Anyone else wish they could see the kinds of dumb skanks he did do ok with?

I think he only won one fight throughout the entire series, however a sucker-punch on Santa Claus probably doesn't count

How the fuck did this guy never get any chicks? Dude is basically a pussy magnet.

He is unemploied and totally dependent of his mom

How so many people can't get the joke of a kid's cartoon?

His personality sucks

>Implying he never scored

>Alpha as fuck who's super confident about himself and has a perfect body

What happens when an idiot meets his echo?

He's a jackass to the women he meets though

What happens when an idiot meets his echo?

They could have gotten 1 more ep out of showing the kind of ugly loser he actually fucked.

((())))

According to the creator, the show was focused primarily on his failures since his successes would have only one logical conclusion.

didn't he fuck a deer

No, the relationship was ruined due to her being an even bigger ass-hole than him.

I wish Johnny Bravo lasted just a few more seasons. I would've loved to see parodies like "Johnny Bravo meets Megan Fox" or "Johnny Bravo Meets Hawthorne Heights", had the series continued and made fresh ideas based off the recent pop culture at the time.

Overall I feel like Johnny-B never had a proper ending, unless you count Bollywood but unfortunately it didn't air in the U.S.

>Deer
>Werewolf
>Moose
Well atleast he got smth

IIRC, most of them kick his ass when he barely even said a word.

His failures made for better jokes. Not to mention he's selfish and an idiot. His pick up lines are also pretty garbage.

they don't. Johnny talks to them first.

Yeah, but he isn't rude, just outgoing.

He most likely got a lot of chicks, but the cartoon only showed when he tried to pick up more difficult targets. Most likely he's gotten with a lot of floozies, bimbos and thirsty cougars, probably where all that confidence comes from.

There's a short film about this
youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E

Fuck me...

>his pickup lines are pretty garbage

Fuck you they're great
youtu.be/tSgbSjBW_gk

Plenty of worse people do better in real life.

Don't worry, the new pc friendly remake will include only 5% of the original :)

He did get women, but the failures are funnier.

Remember, that volcano in one episode he was going to be dropped into as a sacrifice rejected him because he wasn't a virgin.

Jesus, this guy.

He's got vampires, wolf girls, deer, lolis, etc. Basically everything besides the normal boring bimbos he desires.

Johnny Bravo is the struggle of a man who has gone beyond the fetish fuel and just wants a nice normal girl.

comedy is created by subverting expectations