What other ''''open secrets''''' does Hollywood have?

What other ''''open secrets''''' does Hollywood have?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-star-liev-schrieber-49-10855416
youtube.com/watch?v=Gge0rt94wM8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4vRVbw-z2g
youtube.com/watch?v=EqjNa-Jpsf0
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daniel Schneider
Bryan Singer

Jake Tapper

Pedowood

Bryan Singer
I was listening to a Ron and Fez episode from 2010 and they were talking about when Singer was going to get arrested finally

>haha everyone knows he rapes people haha how isnt he in jail haha everyone knows haha oh well better not call the cops haha

you dont understand

Just wait 20 years

i really dont

You just know.

I've been seeing the memes for years now but have there ever actually been credible allegations against Schneider? He might actually be innocent.

Who gives a shit unless there are videos.

>tfw want to save her but know you can't

the victims and their families

Kevin Spacey is gay. I've heard stories from a close friend. Nothing juicy, just how Spacey would come to premiers or parties with a few "guy friends".

i'm 15 minutes NW of hollywood, i want to kill myself.

some people are above the law. for example hillary clinton or celebrities

Max Landis, but it's mostly just scene chicks who want to skip the line at clubs

Taking back-end points means you and your agent don’t know what the fuck you’re doing.

They did alright with it all.

California cops can't do anything. They're on leashes smaller than a Jewish conscience.

Also, the occasional scene twink

LAPD has a long history of corruption, it's not that they can't it's that they won't.

This isn't a secret, he just doesn't want to talk about his sexuality publicly. I think Lee Pace is similar.

go on...

Louis CK

>celebrities
Yeah, especially ones like Trump.

Conspiracy used to weaken police influence.

Figured I'd add some blind items to the thread. Which of these are true?
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

they own the media. they own movies. they own the entertainment industry. they own pretty big portions of big business.

what they want flies. if it doesn't fly, it dies.

>how could we have possibly known???

you wonder why she became feminist

the Rampart/CRASH scandal is hardly tinfoil hat territory

What actually happened to Tim Hartmann, and rivers pheonix

Are they going to convict his dad for murder?

Is it really easier to believe it's all a conspiracy and that the cops, especially being Californians, aren't just shitheads?

So what are the confirmed "Harveys girls" ?

The place they buried the original Miley Cyrus, and the circumstances of her death.

Who's that waxwork-looking girl behind him?

Tarantino is a coke head with a crazy foot fetish.

>What other ''''open secrets''''' does Hollywood have?
I wonder...

>and shocking attractive children
there is no fucking way that is real

It's been 35 years. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

I will bet my life savings if this kid doesn't end up gay

*shockingly

How many gay men are just into it because they were diddled as kids and their minds got broken in regard to sexuality? Gotta be at least half.

it is, and those are both boys btw

Too many people here simply point to rampant pedophilia in Hollywood but behind all that is an even more disturbing truth.

Hollywood is run by Satanic Cults and does everything it can to corrupt the mind of the youth. Pedophilia is just an extension of this perversion. They also murder children in sacrificial settings by drinking their blood or feasting on their meat.

Just follow the very top people in hollywood and see what kind of parties they participate in and what they do at said parties. You can also look into the music industry for clues.

They all do this to quench Satan and his legion of demons. These people have been infected by evil and will commit any crime imagineable to remain on top.

The whole "good vs evil" war really is going on. Those with eyes to see will wake up.

>and those are both boys btw
sweet jesus you are kidding me

Naomi mommy wasted her genes to this faggotry.

What did Harvey do exactly? Was he a creep or did he actually get handsy?

Is this one of Zack and Cody twins?

>Gotta be at least half.
90%+, gays that are open about it admit it

>youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

it's so fucking sickening

>They all do this to quench Satan and his legion of demons.
So they're doing this to hold Satan back? They're the good guys?
Also Satan literally dindu nothing in the Bible and all real "Satanic" religions have nothing to do with worshiping and performing rituals for Satan.

Still don't know how he got out of that underage, gay, twink pool sex party story, and still directed Xmen Apocalypse

I misplaced my Bait folder, can someone help a brother out?

two sons, unfortunately not

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-star-liev-schrieber-49-10855416

"VERY cool costumes"

I can tell just by looking at him the one holding the kid has already has GRID.

the obama gov spied on trump for a year and all they found was "grab her by the pussy" tapes

He had consensual sexual relations with a lot of starlets and propositioned a number of others.

He did nothing wrong other than go against the feminist agenda to stigmatize male sexuality.

i think that's enough internet for me today
i'm starting to glace over at my shotgun a bit too much

> this is how well informed alt-righters actually are

Those tapes couldn't possibly have come from the tapping, since they were from like 2004.

every roastie star has been ran through by jews

yea so the obama gov found nothing. Great.

whats wrong with a parent kissing their child on the lips?

its not like hes french kissing the kid

They probably found a lot more but it's stuff that would implicate their people too.

if Sup Forumsbeards could ever reproduce they'd molest their kids, fact

sure

>Why won't the government let me adopt children? We're just like straight couples who cares

RLY makes me think

this kind of behavior shouldn't be being advocated among children, goshdamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gge0rt94wM8

youtube.com/watch?v=k4vRVbw-z2g

yes, because ONLY GAY PEOPLE sexualise children, right???

nice

>it's a triggered jew starts randomly talking about Sup Forums post

wtf nigger are you really saying modern american commies stand up for family values?

You need to take a break and think about how pathetic you sound.

I was thinking the same thing desudesu
e-especially when its mommy/daughter, the lever pulls both ways!

90% of the people in the youth pageantry industry especially the ones pushing towards sexualization are gay and the rest are just gay sympathizers, though.

This shit is an American thing and even then, not all of America, whilst gay pride parades are worldwide in the first world countries

totally (((normal)))

Leave Dan "The Candy Man" Schneider alone. He is nothing more than a guy with a talent for making wholesome children's programming. You should feel bad for trying to impugn Dan "If her age is on the clock, it's time for the cock" Schneider's character.

how wounded, it becomes....

youtube.com/watch?v=EqjNa-Jpsf0

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

>consensual sex

If you look closely you can see the disappointment on Harrison's face

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

No rumors about him besides those on Sup Forums. Why?

It's because takes care of all his little girls. Fucks them gently, masturbates them before letting them go on set-completely relaxed and cummed out. Makes the girls famous and takes on a 'nice cop' approach to his grooming.

Schneider will never have victims testifying against him, they have too many good memories of the ass, pussy, and tit massages.

>cultivating your own traps
Smart man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

(())

It's important to understand that these sorts of things are purely coincidental. For instance, Dan "The man with the plan (to rape)" Schneider would never put kids into his show that look just like him and force them to apply lotion to underage feet so that he could experience it vicariously.

>only americans sexualise children

japan is largely anti gay and they sexualise young girls like crazy

yea citations?

;^)
(^;