ITT: Movies that couldn't be made now

ITT: Movies that couldn't be made now

>Mel Brooks making fun of Kevin Costner's Robin Hood film which had cast Morgan Freeman in a film set in medieval Europe with Dave Chapelle's Ahchoo

Whats sad is that casting black people in time periods and places they don't belong in is a standard practice these days

Other urls found in this thread:

aelarsen.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/robin-hood-princes-of-thieves-black-muslims-in-medieval-england/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you say a jew?

made me kek when they were practicing with Del monte food cans even as a kid i found it hilarious

Pretty good movie. Why did you have to make it about black people?

No Mel Brooks movie would be allowed nowadays, especially Blazing Saddles.

Because nigs are the worst

>the rabbi peddling circumcisions

you couldn't make any jewish jokes or references these days without people calling mel Brooks, the jewest jew- a nazi

Larry David still makes fun of weird shit that jews do in Curb. I think it's okay when they do it - it's like niggers calling each other nigger.

Wasn't freeman a Moore in the movie? Haven't seen it in like 20 years, but I'm pretty sure it's explained why he's there.

Yup, straight from Jerusalem.

Best explanation for a black guy in medieval Europe so far.

But Morgan's role made sense. I get it, you're racist and try to make leaps to propagate your racist narrative, but things aren't as you see it.

>moors
>black

>A jew director movie can't be made today.
>That jew director it's Mel Brooks.
>That black star it's dave chapelle.
>That perfectly placed and casted moor it's morgan freeman

More wrong thread of the day award.

Even ME wouldn't tolerate based Morgan. Racist sand suckers. Moors were and are North African i.e. they look like Gadaffi.

I think casting Morgan Freeman to that role was just another joke for the movie. Difference is that now we have niggers that actually believe that every achievement of every civilization was actually made by niggers and stolen by evil whiteys and chinks.

t. Alberto Barbossa

>All North Africans are Arab/Semetic
It's not exactly common, but i've met several Black North Africans over the years. Specifically Berbers and other Saharan tribes tend to have a lot of sub-Saharan admixture.

You do know that when they cast blacks, asains and orientals in these things they're not trying to force whites to "accept diversity" right? They're doing it STRICTLY FOR MONEY.

They want to appeal to as many WALLETS as possible. And you know, non-whites exist. They also buy movie tickets, watch ad-supported tv and buy merchandise.

If your white brain can't understand that then there's already enough predominantly white movies and tv to satisfy your needs. Or you can just post endless nigger hate threads on Sup Forums

moop

Partially related but I enjoy that every fucking Robin Hood story since Costner has to have a Moor or Saracen in it, despite there being absolutely no record of any Robin Hood myth or story that involved anyone but Robin Hood, Prince John/the Sheriff, a wealthy lady, and a gaggle of English peasants.

I mean Jesus Christ a black guy in 13th century Midlands would probably be immediately murdered by uneducated fearfully religious peasants who had never seen a black man before and would assume DEMON

Robin Hood legends take place in the 13th century.

800 years ago the Moors were aggressively not black.

So why do they keep shoving blacks in to films despite blacks not selling well in China, the biggest market for cinema?

looks p. black to me

Fun fact, Azeem was only in Prince of Thieves because the writer stole the character from a BBC Robin Hood series that had made him up entirely.

Because too much SJW „you‘re racist“ chatter turns off even white audiences.

>muh moores
When will it stop

What is a sword even?

There was a large expansion of sub-saharan blacks as the Moors were losing power in the 14th century. Prior to that, while there were present in small numbers due to trade and the ever running Islamic slave trade, they weren't black en masse. As a result of the enslavement of white women from Europe and the expansion from ME with the Muslim conquests, they looked more like Greeks than anything.

In fact there's quite a bit of contemporary documents describing race based conflicts between the Berbers/Moors and sub-saharan blacks.

Why?

It's a direct parody. The only reason why it couldn't be made today is because of the shitty meet the spartans movies and because Brooks is darting dust.

Look up the Crusades idiot.

>getting out of my way to be offended and making assumptions which try to prove my retarded opinions

Just kill yourselves, you retarded children who get all their opinions from Sup Forums and pol.

Because they are American movies first. By that logic, why aren't the movies in Chinese and a fully Asian cast?

They don't fucking belong in our countries today either

aelarsen.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/robin-hood-princes-of-thieves-black-muslims-in-medieval-england/

> would probably be immediately murdered by uneducated fearfully religious peasants who had never seen a black man before and would assume DEMON

They'd probably seen people with deformaties or skin diseases, You've got to remember that the idea of race as we know it came well after this time. peasants would have probably seen him as a foreigner and may or may not have treated him badly. But if he had something to sell or wanted to buy, then why would anyone have killed him?

Also Robin Hood is a myth and the story has been changed and adapted countless times since it's inception. Adding a muslim is just another one, it doesn't bother me.

Freeman was perfectly acceptable in this. Keep your race baiting confined to movies that are guilty of it.

>You've got to remember that the idea of race as we know it came well after this time
This is totally and completely friggin wrong

there's a lot of darkies in north africa
the flag of sardinia shows a "moor's head" that is shown as black, which dates to medieval times

>filename
>flag of the """""""""""""""Italian""""""""""""""" region Sardinia

what do you mean you spaz
it's an italian region close to north africa that explicitly calls those depicted "moors"

The fact that it was an exact quote with only one word emphasised should give you enough context about the post
The joke is that Sardinians don't feel part of Italy and mostly complain about those they call "continentals"