Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP8HQmVhcLJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=njLeogIXkvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no he asked for your phone number?!?

practically rape

Second degree murder at the least. Ugh, just... ugh.

spotted the underageb&s

Yes because he wasn't a Chad

If a woman says it is, then it is.

I dont even look at the TSA agents and they swab my hands for explosives. Just buttsex me.

WTF? End the TSA right now!

i ordered takeout from this middle eastern place. as i sat there waiting for my food a young girl of about twelve years old came in. the cashier had gone in the back, leaving the two of us alone for about a minute. the cashier finally came back out with a bag, the girl paid for her order, and walked towards the door. as she passed me she said, "have a good day, sir." i didn't say anything in response because i didn't want to be seen talking to some strange underage girl. what if the cashier took it the wrong way and reported me to the police for being a pedophile? my life would be ruined. better to let the girl think i'm rude than risk it.

You can bet she wouldn't be talking shit if it wasn't a FKING PIG DISGUSTING WHITE MALE

when are people who identify themselves as men going to be jailed for this kind of rape?

Does this twitter screencap really need multiple threads?

Guys remember when Sup Forums said she was the likeable JLAW

YES

Didnt see the other ones. Sry conten cop. How is your pic relevant? Is it "alt-right" to point out dumb things celebs say?

Sounds like typical black guy behavior to me.

WAS OP Sup Forums RELATED?

Go back to weinstein general or the cunny threads those seem to be fine

Ugh,the gall of ugly people!
KNOW YOUR PLACE!

>Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers (born October 1, 1989), known professionally as Brie Larson, is an American actress, musician and director.

Nah, I'll just talk about Blade Runner and Twin Peaks in Sup Forums approved (in terms of the rules) threads.

Hey, where's the guys that were giving me advice on how to ask out a girl last thread?
Why's it bad if a girl knows a lot about you before you date?

Jesus Christ has can someone be this divorced from reality? This is just sad.

Global rule 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Sup Forums rule 2: All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

Please read the rules BEFORE posting!

Because then it's harder to hide who you really are and trick them in to liking you.

I'm literally shaking right now.

To be fair it would be pretty irritating for some jerk to try to fuck you when you're doing something as basic as going through customs. If it had been a long flight with delays I'd be especially over it.

>ew a guy making min wage asked me out
>please everyone on twitter sympathize with me and get him fired

I merely asked a woman out and she went on Twitter to bitch and blow it out of proportion. To live life as a man is to live life as a castrated cuck.

>He wasn't rich
>He wasn't good looking
>My life is suffering

as someone who works at the airport, I understand. TSA guys are all fucking dogs. They will literally fuck anyone or anything. Then again, I guess that's how most negroids are.

It's relevant because he posts it everywhere too

So when's the appropriate time to ask for a girl's number?
keep in mind this was a brief encounter with 2 people who would likely never meet again otherwise

it was probably a black dude. The feminists are really coming after us now.

Get a load of this guy. Well, I vote that this thread is very high quality.

Upvote if you agree!

>if you don't be assertive and approach women first they complain
>if you be assertive and approach women first they still complain

Make up your fucking minds you dumb cunts.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

not while you're on the clock, it's extremely unprofessional and makes your company look bad
if she was actually hitting on him, it might be different, but she clearly wasn't

This is correct. It is a mans obligation to play offense and it is a womans prerogative to play defense.

a master key fits many locks but a lock that opens for any key is a shitty lock.

Honestly , the worse part is how nobody on twitter agreed with her and vast majority called her out on it , yet she is so delusional and has that snobby rich female victimhood delusion that she pretends she is right.

I don't understand the mindset if 99 people are telling you that you're wrong, and 1 person is saying "No you are right, us females" , how are you so mentally misplaced in life that you just ignore the 99 and continue your existence so ignorant like that. Fucking women man, they are so low IQ

Exactly it was a brief encounter. As well as a forced interaction (in the sense that going through customs there is no alternative to talking to an TSA agent). She smiled, as is the decent and polite thing to do as per social customs; it's not flirting.

If you're going to ask for someone's number try actually talking to them first beyond necessity and get a feel for if they're interested or not.

This, it's the dumbest fucking mindset
>Dude, you never get laid because you're to scared to ask them out, just go up and talk to them, its not hard you pussy!!!
>Dude, you asked a woman you didn't know out, ewww, she's just trying to go about her business, not be harassed by you, you creep

Perfect example right here:

Post her nudes

>We go out with bad boys rather than nice guys because bad boys are the ones who talk to us! Grow some balls, nice guys! (And some height, muscles, a handsome face, and your bank account.)

>not while you're on the clock, it's extremely unprofessional and makes your company look bad

What horseshit. You aren't a slave just because you are working.

According to the Swedish definition of rape, yes.

Bingo

And you're employer isn't paying you to try to get your dick wet

Yeah, go up to them and talk. Don't go up and ask for their phone number. That's the fucking difference.

>QT girl smiles at me during work
>This never happens because everyone is usually busy
>Maybe this is the one
>”C-c-could I get your number?”
>”GET AWAY PIG!”
>Turns out she’s a movie star and now trashing me on the internet
>Next time a terrorist comes in I’ll just ignore him.

How the fuck is one of these more moral than the other?

I swear, its usually absolute betas making up all these retarded rules so they can at least feel more socially aware than people who have the balls to try and fail.

This is absolutely disgusting. You're stealing your employer's money. You're paid to work, nothing else.

>Brie Larson

lol

instagram.com/p/BP8HQmVhcLJ/

fucking women

ignoring them = sexist, belittling
talking to them = RAPE

oy vey, da jew police are here

Just a reminder it's the Jews telling you not to ask a pretty girl out when you are working, because they want the un-employed blacks and spanish getting all the girls.

Because one is just talking and the other is wanting to ask out some chick you don't even know. You do the first to see if the second one will work.

Lmao she's so stupid

Not him, but again, you're not a slave. Nor are you building a fucking rocket. It's possible to do some bullshit job and try to secure pussy at the same time.

I don't get it. How the fuck do get into a relationship or have sex if woman these days get scared or offended at the mention of a phone number?

In America you are.

Do you really think this situation would have been changed if he talked to her for two minutes and THEN asked for her number?

Alternatively, do you think he had the opportunity to talk to her for a fucking hour in the brief time he saw her?

The best relationships are with women you're already friends with.

Why would you want a relationship with a woman if you aren't even sure you'll get along?

Most women are not like that user. Brie Larson is a literal psycho bitch who tried to kill Casey Affleck’s career.

Even two minutes is better than absolutely nothing.

>do you think he had the opportunity to talk to her for a fucking hour
Do you really think your job as a TSA agent is the best place to meet women?

Oh, so you mean weaseling your way in as non-threatening friend, the most easy pussified beta way to interact with girls, is actually the moral and correct thing to do?
How convenient....

daughters*

That's the worse relationship. She will end up leaving you, trust me from experience. She will always just view you as a friend, not a partner.

Not necessarily with an Oscar winner, but in general, yes, talking to a woman about almost anything, cracking a few jokes, learning a bit about her will dramatically increase your chances. Women aren't ATMs you can punch a code into and get a date.
And if she says no, so be it. She doesn't owe you a damn thing.

You're really fucked up. There's nothing shameful or special or sacred about asking a woman out. He didn't harm ANYONE by what he did.

Please, could you give me a list of acceptable situations where you can dare to speak to women you don't know. I'll just follow that from now on, ignoring the fact that anyone who actually gets pussy would laugh at these rules.

No, I mean that people who already get along and have similar interests make happier and more stable partners. This shouldn't come as a surprise.

Talking to 12 year old girls is not illegal, especially not 2 seconds well wishes. You have autism

No, It honestly doesn't come as a surprise that the kind of people browsing Sup Forums have this mindset.

twitter and facebook fags ruined Sup Forums

point your finger in every direction but it always comes back to this

please go away. this is a place to avoid people like you

Do you really need a list? Just don't be a fucking sperg. Talk to a chick and if you hit it off, then ask for her number.

>And if she says no, so be it. She doesn't owe you a damn thing.
Nobody implied otherwise you moralizing faggot.

So why can't the guy just ask her for her number, and they both get on with their day if she says no. Neither of them owe each other a damn thing.

please tell me this is fake.

Wow what a terrible person.

>I merely smiled at the woman and she had me arrested for sexual harassment

>dude why can't I bombard women with "be my gf"?
>its not like I'm hurting anyone!

Are you actually an Indian?

I only told a man "hey sexy I wanna suck your big fat dick" and he asked for my MSN messenger, like ugh, fucking men, can't they tell when we are not really interested?

>I farted and she shot me in the leg

Women in this country have been coddled and pampered for far too long. They have no idea how good/easy they have it.

She probably called the police after she saw you rape her with your eyes. I bet the police are looking for you at this very moment.

No. I remember when they said she was the next big thing and Jlaw's career was dead.

Everyone in the West has it pretty easy, to be fair.

dudes gonna see this and blow his brains out kek, maybe she can star in the movie!

How pissed is Lena Dunham that this didn't happen in her airport story?

...just say thanks and walk away, you weirdo

>Whaa woman can have sex easy they have their whole lives easy because of this!

The fact that you consider asking an attractive girl on a date the same as bombarding her with sexually explicit facebook messages shows just how unhealthy and detached from reality your views are.

>absolute betas making up all these retarded rules so they can at least feel more socially aware than people who have the balls to try and fail.
This describes you to a T.

i hate women

It isn't hurting anyone unless you're a massive fucking baby who breaks down because someone asked you a question and you said no, end of story. Is that something that traumatizes people? Lmfao, move the fuck on

Mr Shelkelbergsteinowitz is right!

You are at work so your boss can buy his third yacht, so he can invite shiksa whores and fuck them easily, flaunting the money you made for him
The dirty cattle must learn their place

youtube.com/watch?v=njLeogIXkvQ

All of these girls give this guy a phone number seconds after meeting him, and seem quite happy to do it. Feminists really need to stop believing they represent women as a whole. Larson's wedged up her own cunt.

>was it rape?
Only if he was lower than a 7

Because he's a fucking Chad.

He's asking out someone he doesn't know at his job doing airport security. He's making her feel uncomfortable, embarrassing himself, and creating a bad image for his company.

There aren't any retarded rules beyond having some basic level of etiquette.