Ah shit,it's my nigga Frank time

Cute

Lois is like right there Supes.

Nice cover.

not a fan of the variant

#12 Cover was super nice

>Lois going straight to stomping the exploded alien still-alive bits

That's m'girl.

Im really glad they brought superdad and Lois. They really are the power couple of comics

I've never understood why she needs to have four arms.

Four wieners

Why not? More guns, make her design more other-ish

When did Frank and Bride have a kid? Or was it off panel?

>Lois' face
>reallynigga.jpg

Am I the only one who feels Mahnke is lazily inked here? The lines are just too thin sometimes, it's almost like they're just traced over. There's no details added most of the time. It doesn't look pretty clean like in his Ultra Comic or Superman Beyond

Iam now waiting for it to be revealed that Katie and her granddad are aliens or some shit. [/spoiler

Twice a month shipping seems to lead to rushed art. A lot of these Rebirth books have these incredible artists churning out just decent art.

What is the point of the farmer watching them?

>I couldn't care less
Based Superman team using the proper phrase instead of the usual American version that doesn't make any sense.

While thats true I kind of dont mind since the art is still decent and nice to look at but the one artist that is kinda evident on that imo is EVS on Hal and the GLC.

I fucking told you there was something super suss about him and Kathy. They're way to calm around all this crazy alien shit to be normal.

Foreshadowing probably

Eh, Finch and Janin had pretty great art in Batman. Gleason is pretty good too, I don't think WW counts since i t has different artists for the Odd and Even issues. The Will Conrad Cyborg Issues are good too.

bet hes somehow related to Mr Oz.

Foreshadowing.

Majin-Bu style?

WASTED

It was off panel.He was featured in Frank's solo

Yeah Katie acts weird for a 10 year old, remember her monologue with John when they were biking ?

I see thanks.

or they are something related to Manhattan, like constructs of his made to keep an eye on Superman while hes busy plugging up holes like Pandora

When will Frank be happy?

It's ok Frank. I still ship you and Amethyst. But it must suck having your dad literally create your waifu for you and then having her reject you.

Fuck I hope not since John and Katie are quite cute.

I miss Frank being in everything at the start of the New 52

what was the deal with that

Yeah I know. Fat chance but I really wish teh cause for delay for the trades is so that the inkers can have another go at inking it with enough time. They did it for Injustice a lot of times. But I doubt they'd do it here.

End.

Remember to pick up copy if you enjoyed the issue

D'awwww... This was a nice reaffirmation of how special Lois and Clark's marriage truly is

Heh

honey calm down

New waifu

back off I saw her first

Can we press them to make more Frank with the Hellboy writer and artist

I just saw the top half of this page at first and it looked like Clark was giving it to Lois real good.

reaffirmation maybe, but it could also a forboding portent

I'm worried about Superman Reborn guys.

I wonder whats gonna happen with superbro superdad. I dont want them to be one person and share memories, that would be fucking terrible

That's the general worry...far too icky, and I can't help but feel the problems with Frank and his bride were meant to be signs of trouble between Lois and Clark eventually. I'll drop the book if there's a split...

I mean, if it turns out to just be for a year until Action#1000 and the end of Rebirth, then that's alright, but it better not be permanent.

Same, Lois and Clark were meant to be in every iteration, I would burn DC down if they split

Love this cover

I wanna fuck Superman's cousin!

How is rebirth super girl anyway? When I saw how much SYNERGY there seemed to be I didn't wanna read it

How can Peter Tomasi write Superman and Lois so well as a couple in this comic when his run on the Superman/Wonder Woman book was horrible?

Yeah, the only times there were serious attempts at a split were when they had to stall for the tv show's version of the wedding, and when they let Chuck Austen loose. JMS teased problems between them in "Grounded" too but they patched up at the end.

I really want to like Supergirl, but there just isn't much happening in the comic.

Because SM/WW was a terrible couple and tomasi hated the pairing anyway

Ugh
N52 was really good overall, I hope rebirth can surpass it eventually

are they gonna screw?

lol

shit

Also you can't do much with it, since it wasn't going to stick no matter what.

Thanks, OP.

Maybe after they're sure Jon's asleep.

Maybe in that bunker Clark built. Might be soundproofed even against Jon's hearing for that very purpose.

Clark knows what it's like to grow up being able to hear your parents making noises you're uncomfortable with. Probably wouldn't want to traumatize his son the same way.

Superman 013 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/gHM6yphC/file.html

~
Superman - Rebirth (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/g15l3rAv/file.html

Superman 001 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www70.zippyshare.com/v/XwSHu0wh/file.html

Superman 002 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www2.zippyshare.com/v/ibunFMfA/file.html

Superman 003 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www15.zippyshare.com/v/Hr89wBvm/file.html

Superman 004 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/s0KQEzyR/file.html

Superman 005 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www112.zippyshare.com/v/GSjIYo84/file.html

Superman 006 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/rzy7SkTg/file.html

Superman 007 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www117.zippyshare.com/v/ipzgTH4q/file.html

Superman 008 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/SAjUssaV/file.html

Superman 009 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www120.zippyshare.com/v/PSDUBsuW/file.html

Superman 010 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/AhxXCYZw/file.html

Superman 011 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www15.zippyshare.com/v/OYtCnqle/file.html

Superman 012 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www102.zippyshare.com/v/G6ANcPRw/file.html

I think this mini will probably be more interesting. I'm not sure Orlando was really the right guy but they haven't had anyone decent writing Supergirl since the mid-2000s. Johnson and Green were crap and being Lobdellized is a fate worse than death for a DC character.

Walter Brimley likes to watch.

>this mini
Did you check out the writer for the Supergirl mini or the preview? No, it will be complete trash.

This is the second part, right? I missed the first part I guess.

>missing Frankentime part 1
Shame on you.

It's not as strong as some of the Rocafort, yeah.

And Frank's solo is very readable.

The post marriage comics often showed them being near frisky and definitely had plenty of nighttime bedroom scenes of Lois just wearing his tops and Clark in boxers or pajama bottoms.

Some of us get sick to even log on, you know.

Cute

I've never read much of Frank and never seen her before, is she supposed to be Indian/Hindu -ish?

She features a bit in Agents of S.H.A.D.E. and I would assume that the extra arms is suggestive of Hinduism but I don't know her specific origin. However, I seriously doubt it's anything specifically religious. As user above said, it was probably just a good model/look, plus it made her even more 'other' than two arms with sewing thread dividers might have, ala Frank.

Supes buddy if you hadn't intervened none of this would have happened in the first place.

Romancing - Monster Edition.

b-u-m-p

Jesus. Superman just remolded its ship around it into a cage.

Fuck you hindu bitch, Frank you can do better

Is Lemire's and Kindt's Frankenstein any good?

Not really.

... I can't believe that the fact that Frank is still wearing his wedding ring is hitting me in the feels.

I really like this dumb comic book.

It's J'onn. The farmer's totally J'onn. Calling it now.

Superman is lifting them without holding onto anything in the second panel.

;_;

me too.

But New 52 Lois could also fuse with Rebirth Lois.

A lot more normal that way, just Jon has to live with altered versions of both his parents.

it's almost like he can, I don't know, fly and hover?

I'm expecting good things from this.