The Orville

Will it be canceled? That would be a shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G39W5lFZDn0
bs.to/serie/The-Orville/1/5-Pria
fox.com/the-orville/
youtube.com/watch?v=9TVbQt_gXB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably not immediately
its a moderate hit

The jokes are actually shit. I think I've laughed maybe twice. They need to do away with trying to balance comedy with sci fi and just pick one

You know, some people like that, and changing it might do more harm than good. Maybe not to you (wow subjectivity is a thing), but this is what they created and have, and people are comfortably adjusting fine to it.

I'll be surprised if it lasts a season. Why is it being shilled so hard on here anyway?
>inb4 discoveryfag, they're both shit

Hopefully not. Surprisingly very good and comfy.

I was pretty meh on this joke, but it's actually funnier as a screencap

I agree. It's the only show I look forward to every week.

Hopefully, this shit just doesn't work. Seth Mchack trying to make a family guy in space lmao shitshow. How can you take this show seriously from episode 1 when Seth is arguing about marriage with the main enemy? I've never cringed harder.

How shitty is Charlize Theron's agent? Lately she starts in absolute garbage movies/shows. She is actually a good actress that JUSTed her career faster than anyone thanks to her agent.

She actually wanted to do a show with based Seth.

It will probably be cancelled. Not because it's bad, but because it's on Fox. Decent shows don't survive Fox.

I found Isaacs joke to be funnier

when the leg dropped, I laughed VERY hard

I hope not. Real sci-fi shows are very few currently. It's all soap opera relationship dramas like Supergirl and STD.

>the main character is cucked in the first episode

I hope it gets cancelled

>That would be a shame.
No, it wouldn't.

this is basically the best thing ever and if you want it to be cancelled youre just as bad as the libfags and antifafags that you hate so much.
there, i said it. now fucking deal.

Fuckin' Issac not only chops a fucking leg off but then he hides in the only ships guest quarters .The Fucking mad man! I love him.

I believe The Orville is doing really well. Just about the highest rated new show on Fox at the moment.

It'll probably get a 2nd season.

All women cheat though. I can't think of an exception. If anything it's just realistic.

>character makes a comment about how someone is attractive
>they're actually extremely ugly

>Seth Mchack trying to make a family guy in space lmao shitshow.
It looks like you haven't watched the show. It's TNG with a bit of humor, something that STD will never be.

You're not getting cucked unless you know and tolerate it or it's happening behind your back. If you find out and dump the bitch, that isn't being cucked fucktard.

Some of the funny parts weren't particularly funny earlier but episode 5 had me laughing out loud. Also in love with that security loli.

I like it

sure if y ou go by the actual definition of the word but this is internet, cuck.

stob being a cuck user

Did Seth make funny voices like he's in a cartoon?

nope

I haven't watched the show yet, but Sup Forums is very hard to please lol

how this show is not sued by TBS?

I meant CBS

Hopefully

Still think it was funny that fox thought firefly was to dark and depressing

AND yet still wanted Mal to shoot more people

All women cheat. I will never try dating because of this. I think any guy who dates should expect to be cheated on.

I believe you can only sue for plagiarism not a parody

Can we talk about how Charlize did nothing wrong? She saved all their lives. Taking you into the future and selling your ship is a small price to pay for not being fucking dead. And how do they thank her? By potentially erasing her existence.

I hate modern television but I checked out Orville when it first aired and liked it enough to catch it every week.
I really enjoy it, so hopefully it sticks around.
If it doesn't renew or gets cancelled I'm dropping television again.

Ya i was cooking when that happened

What was the science behind that again ?

It doesn't really make sense don't overthink it

Something about destroying the wormhole would make it so they never met. That would mean the Orville got destroyed in the dark matter storm, which it clearly didn't.

Reminder that Seth and Charlize has fucked several times

>I think I've laughed maybe twice

That's more than I've laughed all year, sounds great to me.

I love Star Trek but hate Seth Macfarlane and his stupid face. Can I watch this or will my Macfarlane hatred stop me?

>I love Star Trek but hate Seth Macfarlane and his stupid face.

>You will never watch Charlize purge heretics in the cleansing fire of the Holy Emperor of Mankind

Feels fucking bad.

I guess that's a hard no.

You only hate his face because Sup Forums told you to after making the Dillion Harper meme. He's really average looking.

I don't enjoy his style of comedy. Is Orville more of the same style?

the aliens at the end of the episode look cool and i really like the ship.

me too

There's some of the banter he usually tries to work into his shows, but lands flat most of the time. It is better on this show. Besides that it's pretty different, but still his style.

Thanks

This joke has been the only one to actually get me so far. More Isaac's portion than the mr potato head gag, but either way, I'm starting to appreciate Orvilles humour more now that I'm more familiar with the characters.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's good humour still, but at least it's not jarring.

ep 5 was shit

I want to sleep with Dillion.

It's a bonafide hit. Entertainment page of my newspaper gushed about The Orville keeping 7 million out of 8 million viewers on the move from sundays to thursdays.

youtube.com/watch?v=G39W5lFZDn0

It took a big but expected hit when it went from Sunday with no competition (at the time) to thursday with lots of competition.

That said, the ratings for the thursday episodes have been 1.1 which is enough for renewal, will be interesting to see what the ratings for the yesterday episode is, if that's 1.1 as well then it's really stable and should be a keeper.

>Can purchase a gun but have to use "friggin" instead of fuck on tv

the absolute state of america

I can't believe how much better it is than aidstrek.

I wanted Theron to be a recurring character.
That sucks.

anyone got a torrent?

She teleported away at the end. I called it last night, she will be like Christina Hendricks con artist character from Firefly.

Fringe was kino sci fi, and lasted for something like 5 seasons. X-Files lasted a lot longer.

Charlize reminded me a lot of Hudson Leick in this episode.
Really made me nostalgic for all those evil Callisto Xena episodes.

>teleported away
how dumb are you

Can I make my own Star Trek lookalike show, insert myself into it and kiss A-lister guest stars?

seth is alpha as fuck

The twist is she's been to the future thru the wormhole, but she's not from the future. Destroying the wormhole wouldn't kill her.
How good can you sing?

Charlize has somehow always struck me as highly intelligent. She probably picks her own shit. This, Monster, Arrested Development, Mad Max, Kubo, Aeon Flux, Prometheus, Astro Boy, Snow White

If you look early on she was doing more standard movies.

But overall she seems to like adventure stories with a sci fi/fantasy element.

torrent or stream?

she didnt have the teleporter on her!
>also she isnt from the future
bs

She's a big girl now. I think her options are a bit limited.

either, as long as the qualitys good. would prefer torrent though.

>caring about actors' careers
rofl...

nah, next episode is the last and i've heard the network isn't going to renew it

bs.to/serie/The-Orville/1/5-Pria
disregard the german stuff, episodes are in english
I usually use OpenLoad or OpenLoadHD, the other hosters are somewhat shit

>Not having an actressfu
>Not caring about your acressfu's career

lol. get a life, loser

just check eztv, they've got 720p torrents

She actually likes Seth, you mongrel.

fox.com/the-orville/

Arguing?

Seth and Theron agreed with each other.

Kitan carrying the leg out of the door, hitting Ed on the way, was funnier.

Because the Wormhole was created at some point in the future that allowed travel to the past, collapsing the wormhole on their end should not effect the futures ability to have ever used it, I mean, is Amelia Earhart not living in the 29th century now?

First you need to explain what is physically preventing you from finding it yourself.

The show is actually very mature. I was expecting cartoonish stupidity too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TVbQt_gXB8

It's literally free to watch on Fox.com

>Reminder that Seth and Charlize has fucked several times
I'm pretty sure that Seth prefers the company of men, if you know what I mean.

Who doesn't?

Ah yes the old "pictures of space while in space"

They spent all their money on cgi and paid shills.

I agree. Comfy as fuck, like old Star Trek.

@88575385
>Seth Mchack trying to make a family guy in space lmao shitshow.
A tip to shitposters: We've seen 5 episodes, and know for a fact it's not Family Guy in Space. Update your material if you want (You)'s

Someone should start a Halston Sage thread on /hr/

I would but I don't have any pics

I'm more interested in the blue alien dildo desu.

*the

How trivial is your statement?
I'm on earth and can't have pictures of earth?
That's stupid, you're stupid.

Are those the adjusted ratings or the live?

Just watched the first episode and it was absolute dogshit. The jokes were stale, the production value shit and the acting mediocre. Does it get better or do people here just have shit taste?

Relax, it's a TNG. Stop spazzing out