Now that Finn Wolfhard is the most recognisable child actor of the past decade...

Now that Finn Wolfhard is the most recognisable child actor of the past decade, how fucked up do you think he'll be in his early 20s Sup Forums?

Dead at age 25

Boipissu

>Finn Wolfhard

are you fucking kidding me. wtf kind of name is that even if it is a stage name.

he's gonna be a total wreck, unless his parents stop him, but there's like a 1% chance

>Boipissu

His boipussy will have an 8" diameter by age 25

he won't be. he'll be spectacularly successful. finn has his handsome big bro to protect and guide him.

Do you think harv got to him?

it's an awesome name actually

I feel so bad for this kid, he's already really unfortunate in the looks department and its another Haley Joel Osment in the making. He'll end up a really ugly man.

you sound like a jealous bitch

i relentlessly believe he'll be handsome. haley joel osment would still be relentlessly handsome if he exercised and shaved. here's a recent pic of him before he got fat and hairy.

cute froggo

Considering how many times Sup Forums has said this I'd say he's only growing up to be handsome as fuck

God I would destroy his boipusy with my 7.7 inch cock.

Please go Nick

these boots are made for walking
and those lips are made for _______

He's some kind of German and Irish

nick wolfhard is relentlessly handsome

Why post him when millie exists?

eat candies

Does millie have a boipusy?

who?

Why don't you get a proper job?
Streaming on twitch isn't a job

> small eyes
> thin lips
> le virgin smile
> relentlessly attractive

boipucci >>>>>> fish flaps

That pic makes me so hard I would shove my big candy stick down his little throat.

>fell asleep
>see this
Wat do?

>relentlessly attractive

yes, i relentlessly agree. i relentlessly thank you.

yes, it's not a job. it's a work of art.

Finn takes his jobs easily, he just do whatever he wants, and he still have time to go to school and stream video games. I can clearly see him grow up as a well respect adult.
Unlike Millie who's being forced into a lot of works and doesn't seem to enjoy it