Ultimates2 # 2 Storytime

You can't get more cosmic than this

Thanks for the recap G-Man

I'm not sure you've earned that mug Adam, your father probably did though

Fuck off Snow Miser

>My true name no one knows
Unless you read Starlin's little corner of the MU

Lord Chaos has seen better days

You forgot to explain what balance Galactus was supposed to be keeping Master Order, or why he's necessary.

I wouldn't take a compliment from Henry Peter Gyrich as a good thing.

Ewing being meta again, knowing that it's inevitable for Galactus to revert to being the Devourer.

>Clearly they must be fucking, it's the only logical explanation.

>Nothing dies! Fuck you Richards!

This has got to be the weirdest christmas story ever.

>I fell to Oblivion
Gee, I wonder who could possibly be behind all this

>Yeah, I didn't think the death and rebirth of the multiverse was something worth mentioning. It's not like it could possibly affect anything.

The Shaper of Worlds "died" in Slott's Silver Surfer for those who don't know.

Maybe next time you should give better arguments than MUH STATUS QUO

RIP Adam Warlock, at least you tried.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
I'm pretty sure that last page is going to have a serious impact on the Eternity War.

>So this is Christmas

>Cosmic Awareness
Wait, I get fudging it for Carol, but how does MONICA have it?

that's how she can still perceive things despite being in energy form
(inb4 Living Lightning, Sandman, Colossus, etc all have cosmic awareness)

>You were there, Carol Danvers. You triggered me.

Oh SHIT.
Thanks OP.

Holy fucking shit. This is terrifying, and knowing Ewing he'll adequately follow up such a shocking event.

Fuck – I'm excited.

BEYONDERS CONFIRMED

>That's a big fleet...
>you are, after all, in charge

Who knows, Ewing might even bring back THE Beyonder from the original Secret Wars.

Ewing has implied that the Beyonders aren't the only things that lie beyond.

Wat
Can the Living Tribunal stay ALIVE for a minute please

First we have to see if this actually kills him. If Galactus could manhandle Chaos and Order, I doubt that they could take on the LT. Unless the implication is that Adam Warlock is much weaker than the previous LT.

BASED EWING

that was the first shot in the Eternity War.

>BEYONDERS CONFIRMED
yup.

and.....what if other things survived too? Like the Black Priests, the Swans and the Library of Worlds, the Mapmakers.......didn't the Maker mention something about making maps in New Avengers?

They're friends now, after Captain Marvel #10.

Wonder what Brand thinks of that.

>OH, THIS ISN'T VIOLENCE, AMERICA.
>THIS IS A LITTLE MORE AMBITIOUS THAN THAT.
That's a cool line.
I really do like this book.

Is Adam just... summoning marshmallows? How the fuck did he make Hot Chocolate in the Taa-II.

Although I guess given the size, there being a kitchen somewhere inside seems likely.

Oh shit! It's Adam Warlock!

>Shiny and Chrome

That balance was "that's how it's always been therefore that's how it should always be." Nothing more Orderly than obsessive adherence to the status quo.

>the eighth cosmos

This means the eighth incarnation of the universe right? Pre-SW 616 would have been seventh?

Fuck me in the face, this book is so good.
Thank you, Ewing.

>Stone People
Wow, racist much? That's like going "according to our last data exchange with the Africans- the "niggers" -- the Asians are on the move again."

Correct, this was made explicitly clear in the previous volume of Ultimates.

Hey, it's what they call themselves. They're those guys that fought Thor in his first appearance. One of them was Hulk's friend in Planet Hulk.

Thanks for the storytime, this is my favorite big two series.

You fucked up Carol. NEVER count the New Universe out.

>Beyonders
>Not the Beyond Corporation

NOT AGAIN!

I hope Carol not giving a single fuck around Galactus continues.

The main thing I remember about them is that they're a race of homosexuals.
I don't know what that says about me.

Oh shit, he means that The Beyonders are still alive.

ADAM, NO!

They're from Beyond Multiverse-616-8 after all.

Adam seemed to imply that he was STRONGER than the last one, but wasn't used to such power yet so couldn't use it properly. I doubt this'll have killed him.

>92. Ultimates2 #1
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

When did Adam Warlock become the Living Tribunal?

>Beyonders
>Not the Beyond Corporation
Beyond Corp is a faction of the Beyonders. Before Secret Wars they offered to help save the Multiverse. The "main" Beyonder faction was running an experiment to destroy the multiverse, the Beyond Corp, in their words, "just wanted to play."

90% sure that the Beyond Corp. was responsible for the events in Nextwave.

>I don't know what that says about me.
you know EXACTLY what that says about you.

Infinity Finale. Leave it to Starlin to make Adam Warlock the most powerful being in existence.

in Starlin's books, the Infinity Relativity/Entity/something something.

>implying
Three words: Realm of Kings

Nothing thus far has come even close to the levels of cosmic as that Abnett and Lanning wrote. Pretty much everything cosmic they wrote set the standard for me on what to expect from COSMIC stuff.

A race of homosexuals that procreates by holding hands and dunking their linked hands in lava for days, and when they pull out there's a baby

That's the most manly method of reproduction I've ever seen

>7th Omniverse

So Secret Wars affected the whole omniverse?

Can you... kill yourself?
We KNOW reallm of kings is cosmic. You're a casual who has not read Ultimates. Just shut up.

Stone people, best people.

The multiverse died. I think they're using Omniverse interchangeably with Multiverse

Carol needs her BBC

That's a pretty low bar dude. I like DnA but their Cosmic is much more space opera than trippy sci-fi.

Tbf Adam did state that this was a new cosmos with a new balance and cosmic hierarchy still being formed with new rules and all.

So if these precedents are still raw and yet to be made it would make sense that both master order and lord chaos will try to form a new hierarchy where they are on top of the multiverse. So them killing the LT to take his place makes sense and is very scarily possible even.

yawn

>Oh, learning my weaknesses

lol, I'm enjoying the little spat between Carl and BP. Hopefully the entire series is just BP trolling Carl and triggering her.

>90% sure that the Beyond Corp. was responsible for the events in Nextwave.
Well let me make that 100% for you.

Well, HPG has had some phases where he was a decent guy, like during Red Zone. Let's hope he doesn't revert to his old ways.

Would YOU trust black panther?

>this series
Highlight of my comic month, Ewing is my favorite Big Two writer right now.

My only wish is that the coloring was better, it looks really damn bad in some pages.

It's a destroyed universe adam warlock. Not the actual Warlock.

I guess Marvel wanted no tribunal.

Makers going to merge most of the multiverse into one new earth.

Not counting media or cartoon strip, or Miss America's reality or Battle world reality or miracle mans reality.

>the most powerful being in existence.
But he just got killed, user.

This coming from a casual who is enjoying the current normie cosmic book.

Give him fantastic four.

Geez. Better sales too.

This colourist needs the photoshop blur and burn tool taken away from them. This is fucking Deviant Art amateur hour shit right here.

>DnAfag
>having the audacity to call someone else a casual
Absolutely hilarious. I bet you've never read a Nova run before DnA's yet consider yourself a "huge Rich fan."

>Beyond Corp is a faction of the Beyonders.
Their dialogue seems to imply they're Debasers, actually.

You're both shitcunts who need to read you some Kirby.

Brand's dialogue in the new #0 makes it sound like she wants to fuck carol

Its like them explaining how The Flash can read a book when moving faster than light

Holy shit, this was good. I didn't see it fucking coming but it was logical as fuck. I doubt Adam is really dead-dead (After all he's the Living Tribunal) but if they can put him out of comission for a while it should be enough to restructure the universe at their whims. Worst of all, they can't be killed.

I know this is probably referencing beyonders, but a small part of me is getting serious cancerverse vibes out of this.

It helps that this happened in the first Nova.

>"Watch and learn."
In other words WITNESS.

Man the Living Tribunal sure can't catch a break. I love where this is going.

The LT basically stated that since its a new multiverse a new cosmic hierarchy was yet to be made as the omniverse was still finding its roots. Spurring both Master Order and Lord Chaos to give up the status quo and basically try to be top dog of the new hierarchy.

The gloves are off. I look forward to an all out free for all between the cosmic entities as they try to be top dog of the multiverse since the original hierarchy rules were thrown out the window. Thanks a lot Reed!

I wonder if Eternity's sibling Infinity will do anything.

That's a really fucking cool ship

It's been around since the 60s

Good story, but the art is atrocious. Somebody has to slap Foreman on the face. Marvel really don't have a fucking editor in the house?

The end seems so shocking and added for shock value, but when you think, you see that's only logical the war of the concepts when they are told that the order of the universe is still in construction.

>yfw Ewing is going to go out of his way to tie in every other Marvel book to this somehow

>The end seems so shocking and added for shock value, but when you think, you see that's only logical the war of the concepts when they are told that the order of the universe is still in construction.
Yeah. Plus, I'm a sucker for "Fine. Kill him." whiplash.

Wait...Didn't they just kill his M-body?

Read again, they were at the higher space of dreams and visions aka the superflow where the main embodiement of the Tribunal resides. Pretty sure the new LT is dead af.