How come all late night comedy shows have turned into pure liberal propaganda shows? May have always been...

How come all late night comedy shows have turned into pure liberal propaganda shows? May have always been, but became really obvious during prez campaigning. Are they trying to subtly wink at us by associating "liberal worldview" with "comedy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVXhR-IZnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=DV79VzYf560
youtube.com/watch?v=q7RS1dFAfSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch late night anime instead.

Because the president is extremely poorly educated to the point that even the dumbest audience member thinks he's an idiot.

Late night was 50% W Bush jokes for like 8 years as well, also because W talks like a retard

Trump is an easy target because he's so much of an idiot.
Comedy is all about making jokes about things or people.
Show business is all about views, and Trump jokes bring in people from both sides, liberals who cheer, and the retards who get triggered by it.

See? That wasn't so hard to make sense of, little drumpfkin.

they always were. It is from desperation or maybe because they "diversified" their writers.

Why is leftism entirely based in ad hominem? That's embarrassing.

>Wharton
>extremely poorly educated
Maybe you meant, "poorly informed," dumbass. Where the fuck did you go?

For example?

Jews own Hollywood

Yea he's so dumb he built a multi million dollar business XD

New season just started. Last season maybe Aho Girl, Vatican, and GuruGuru is still running from last season into this season. Still waiting on the verdicts, Konohana and Urahara are alright so far.

Yeah they're fuckin cucks amirite xD

No, I didn't say that. That would ironically be a strawman argument.

He's a billionaire that makes huge deals not a redneck that dropped out in grade 8

Do you actually believe that?

i can assume from the "XD" he was being facetious

no thats ad hom, strawman is what you described leftism as. Leftism isn't just ad hom, it's also delusion and stupidity

You said the ENTIRE left is based in ad hominem, that could equally be said about the right with le cuck blacked memes. Neither is true

>Trump starts out with a million dollars
>trips, falls
>what the hell where did these billions come from
>retards who can't even save $1000 on their income claim Trump is a fraud
L O L
O
L

Trump, not perfect, worked hotel industry so did his dad.
The better people are doing the better hotels do.
Trump has huge ego, but already make it in business, now wants a successful political campaign, wants his portrait lined with gold in white house. You can't see he is for the people?

I never said anything about "cucks" though, that's what made it a strawman. However I quoted an ad hominem argument made by a leftist, and I rarely see anything otherwise. It's sad.

I misread your post

great now we can purge the pedophiles

Cause IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because everybody knows Letterman was the bastion of pure raunchy conservatism

Because leftists have been slowly taking over TV for the past 40 years. Literally, when I was growing up in the 80's 99% of everyone on tv was white, there were very few ironic jokes in commercials mostly they were just displaying items you could buy and speaking plainly about a product, families were often shown in commercials, often women doing things mothers normally do and enjoying it, and almost nothing on tv was political aside from a handful of news stations and an occasional very rare political joke.

Today it's almost impossible to find any commercial that doesn't have a ridiculous number of non-white people to a degree that's absurd, every commercial is some ironic joke with a punchline like it's fucking stand up comedy. Families are often shown doing degenerate things and it's shown as normal and funny, women are rolling their eyes at the man of the house or look like they hate something or are aggravated by something, everything is political, like every single fucking thing, it's like wall to wall propaganda.

I've found myself actually surprised people my age and over don't comment on this more often.

Even The Daily Show was not leftist when Craig Kilborne was the host before john Stewart, he was just laughing at stupid things people did in politics. It was really nonpartisan. It was Stewart who transformed the show into a leftists wet dream. Prior to the Comedy Central being the main hub of leftist ideas it was MTV slowly growing more and more political every year. Now it's late night. They are winning the culture war with propaganda.

Nobody is countering them but dorky e-celebs.

Check out the daily show with craig kilborn:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVXhR-IZnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=DV79VzYf560
youtube.com/watch?v=q7RS1dFAfSs

In the 90's it covered political topics, but was not specifically anti-republican.

We are currently living in wall to wall propaganda.

>almost nothing on tv was political

Because you were a child who's now in his redpill phase

Didn't read my post then?

>Today it's almost impossible to find any commercial that doesn't have a ridiculous number of non-white people to a degree that's absurd

t. clueless sort who hasn't been in a major city ever

> Because you were a child who's now in his redpill phase

No. I noticed the change throughout my entire life, it didn't occur to me during a 'red pill' process. I knew it was happening as it was occurring. The true red pill was not realizing this was happening but that there were other people who noticed this stuff also and it was not just me.

The ultimate proof that is in the evidence. Anyone can actually watch these old shows and old tv commercials today, it's all available on youtube. There are hours of 80's commercials and all those old tv shows are available online. I'm not saying there was no political content back then, I'm just saying it has increased exponentially.

where do you think you are?

>t. clueless sort who hasn't been in a major city ever

>t. rural and suburban retard who hasn't been in a major city ever

> t. clueless sort who hasn't been in a major city ever

I grew up in NYC and went strictly to public schools which were extremely multicultural. I actually grew up in one of the most multicultural areas IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. My elementary school actually had more non-whites than whites. So your little gay theory about me is your own mind vomit. My point was not that it SHOULD be all white or that I thought it reflected my own personal life but only to say that I noticed the shift in the racial makeup of people on tv which was very dramatic and which, in my opinion is politically motivated. Anyone over 35 who isn't a liar or doesn't have their head up their ass will know exactly what I am talking about.

Thats the thing, kikes played you like a fucking flute. Even damn NY, cesspool of human trash, was 95% white 50 years ago, now its 33% non-hispanic white. You have traded your country's future for a handful of shekels

Another point I'd like to make to counter you is that it's specifically because I grew up around so many non-whites that I was able to easily see how absurd the depictions of non-whites were. I literally had tons of non-white friends and 0% of them were like the Cosby's. It was precisely my close proximity with non-whites that red pilled me on how fake tv's portrayal of them was.

agree and same but in chicago

Target
Demographic.