ITT - Italians are not white

Face it: Italians are not white. They're like the niggers of Europe. Filthy country, and filthy people. These are not the master race. They need to leave and go back to their trash heap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
ethnicelebs.com/kim-kardashian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snooki is from chile

WHO ATE ALL THE FUGGIN GABAGGOL??

Those look objectively like spics. Come to Italy and see for yourself how we look like

Snooki is chilean
The other one is tanned and damaged his brain with hair product fumes

Tony, please, no. I just ate a whole plate of dingamagoo

>damaged his brain with hair product fumes
I'M DEAD

None of the coastal Mediterranean people are white. They're a mix of African Asian middle eastern etc.

Race is bullshit anyways

like a bunch of brown manlets?

You just got all the filthy southern italians - northern italians do not look like that, but like real people.

I'm talking milan, venice, genoa, florence - rome is a mixed bag being the capital and all.

Also trieste is mixed up with slavs and austrians, either way not that dark either.

Only northern italians are white.
Not defending dago scum but those two in the picture are not italians.

Implying northern Italians are anything like the corrupted sand niggers of southern italy

>mfw my italian grandma told me we were from the north "the pretty ones" and winked

feels good mayne

>race doesnt matter. italians are not white. who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

They're all moolies, user.

It's time to let go.

Not really. Maybe you are from the south

snooky doesn't have italian genes though, she was born from chilean fathers and adopted by an italian

Some are, some aren't.

One thread is about how "Slavs aren't white". This is about how "Italians aren't white".

Any other Axis ally that isn't white?

I want to fuck Snooki

/thread

In New Jersey everyone just pretends to be Italian; Mexicans, Chileans, Muslims, Mullatoes, if they can "pass" for "Italian" then they just pretend to be white because who wouldn't rather be white?

Source: I once drove to NYC via the turnpike and saw the "guidos" at those truckstop/shopping mall things. Literally not one was white, but all pretending to be Italian. Lots of mullatoes too

"italians" are a made up nonpeople

there are romans (their descendants actually) - used to be nordic white but now miscegenated to shitskins (roman empire had same miscegenation problems as we do know)

and there are lombards - normal whites

>she was born from chilean fathers
>born from 2 fathers

Did they have cheatcodes?

The ones in Jersey are fucking horrible.

only albinos are white

Interesting way to make a point by posting a scene where they talk specifically about sicily, the southest of the south.

fucking hell ... italians looks like mexican

>None of the coastal Mediterranean people are white. They're a mix of African Asian middle eastern etc.

This is bullshit, only spouted by (((idiots))) to support this conclusion:
>Race is bullshit anyways

slavs are white, but different kind of white

google satem and centum division

There's a scene contrasting Italians and Spaniards as different "civilizations" in Fellini Casanova. It's like Danes adamantly insisting that they are different from Swedes.

What about Samnites and Etruscans?

you mean we're not white trash k gotcha nps thanks

But the Romans had a clear idea of Italians and Italia back in the Republic and gave Italians citizenship. The idea of an Italian wasn't just made up in the 18th century. If Italians are just a made up non people then so are Germans. Germans also have a similar history of being split up until the 18th century.

I love when people are making the point race/nation/meme x is made up and therefore irrelevant

Croatians are made up as well.

That's why we ask the only question left that matters: BUT IS X WHITE?

Am I white? (6'5 so disregard the humongous foot)

who cares, southern european men are considered the most handsome in the world

>skin = ethnicity

newb.

Are you a christian?

(I get that white in the winter Soori Brah here)

jesus nigga don't they have toenail clippers in Lebo-land?

>being that milky white in Lebanon

You literally never leave the house, do you?

I'm venetian and I can tell you we hate the italians as much as any austrian or slovenian does.

I've learned to tell them apart, the lombards from the actual italians.

wasn't only one of these douche bags actually Italian and the rest were lebanese or some other kind of mediterranean?

>venetian
literally the jews of Italy.
t. Padanian herrenvolk

Veneti are the terroni of the north though.

T.Lombard

>when you're american and you haven't posted a picture of a bunch of niggers pretending to be italians in 10 minutes

I'm glad you guys feel that way. It will hurt less when it's going to be just you having to pay for the south's expenses.

Yep
Nothing good can come out of sun exposure, I do my best to avoid it.
>Having time for that

Going from that you seem pretty hot.

You single?

>Yep
Feels good brah. You in Beirut? I visited two christmases ago

DELET THIS
I'm not a filthy Austrian

Those are Americans, not Italians.

>there are romans (their descendants actually) - used to be nordic white

sounds like the helicopter rides didn't work well enough

Jwow was mainland Italian. The rest were Sicilian which Italians do not consider actual Italians

There was more medical guards per capita with the Habsburg Empire than there are now.
They built everything that is now relevant in Lombardy, especially in Milan.

If you italians ever read a history book you wouldn't think you live in the-a best-a country in the-a world-a. If you only knew what they did to us.

samnites are one of the italic people (one of the indoeuropean tribes)
romans belonged to the latin tribe - that's why language is latin

there are still debates about etruscans, but most agree tht they were preindoeuropean (sort of like basques of the appenines)

italia was a region of the appenines (first one they conquered and the one most under their influence - rome lies in it) - different peoples who lived there were called italians by romans (romans were only guys from the city)

italians AS A NATION were made up in the 19th century when the concept of nation was born
in time of romanticism they wanted to promote the organic unity of peoples who were alike each other and had historical connections -
the problem is that organic tribal ties were gone because of history, feudalization and modernization so thats why they invented the concept of nations (which was unknown as such to the past) - to be in place of those missing organic connections they were seeking to replace the order provided by the now defunct feudal system
and to do that they used historical and cultural ties - it was not that original organic system of the europeans but an artificial one so ofc it mixed up all sorts of shit

croatians, italians, germans, whoever
as a NATION they are made up, yes

for example - im from posavina, pannonia and as such today im a croat by nationality, but before nationalism (19th century movement) there was no nationalism and my ancestors living back then would be called posavians or slavonic (croats could be only refering to the name of the state they lived in)

not trying to be rude or insult,
just as a historynut and fan of evola i have to correct some things

Yes, but I will leave this shithole as soon as I graduate

what you studying? At the American Uni? (Good school)

Northern italy is white.

>Italians are not white.

Wh-What if I am only 1/4 Sicilian? Do I still qualify as White?

I'm 1/4 Italian as well. We are white, we just get nice golden tans.

>Italians aren't white
>Slavs aren't white
>Russians aren't white
>Irish aren't white

Stop this jewish antiwhite shilling.

SAGED.

Spaghetti niggers,
Don't trust em

>italian
how are these untermenschen italian?

to add so there is no confusion

indoeuropean>italic>samnite/latin/sabine...

>Face it: Sicilians are not white. They're like the niggers of Europe. Filthy island, and filthy people. These are not the master race. They need to leave and go back to their trash heap.

ftfy

sicilians are not italian though

>"golden tans"

southern italy was for years ruled by arabs

tell 'em
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

B-but Anthony Cumia...

Petroleum engineering, but, instead of living the rest of my life in a arab desert shithole, I hope to go to alaska, love the cold.

>sicilians are not italian though

no, i meant how are these two subhumans in OPs pic italian

>I'M DEAD

>Saying this unironically to express that you're amused or laughing
Get cancer, thanks.

Northern Italy is white, anything south of Rome is arab.

Arab muslims conquered the entire south half of Italy and raped their way through the population for more than a 100 years during the middle ages. The sicilian mafia is of arab descent. The word mafia itself derives from an arab word. This is why jews and the italian mob are best buddies, both are from semitic cultures.

Godspeed. Living in America will be a lot easier for you not being a muslim. :)

>Italians are not white
True, but those things in OP's pic are Chilean and Murrican

t. Ahmedan Mohammedjic

only for like 90 years but they were conquered by normas shortly after

sadly some italian look like them, but we did pretty well considering how close we are to north africa

just saying

south italy is a mix of a lot of people
ill list those who ruled it:

phoenicians
greeks
romans
arabs
normans
germans
french

we're mediterraneans. we are the roots of western civilizaion. better than some shitty snowniggers will ever be. like you, for example

Charles Bukowski on guitar

How about if Trump gets elected, will they differentiate between a Leb Christian and a muslim when it comes to H1b visa?

jokes on you
place i live in was never ruled by the turks
nor did my ancestors live in such places

>he thinks American anything are white

you are as white as i am.

>snowniggers

I've never been to Alaska, but I've heard that a lot of typical "luxuries" like alcohol and fast food (hell, even food in general) are inaccessible or outrageously expensive in many parts because it's so remote and hard to ship product there. You could try moving to a state that borders Canada or even Canada itself.

>southern Italy

Literally only Sicily, not even Naples

This just makes me wonder if hispanics will integrate into white America by passing themselves off as white hispanics.

That's the next step isn't it? We've imported nonwhites step by step. At first the US was full of English, Scots, and Dutch. Then Germans, Irish, and Scandinavians. Then, Italians, Poles, and Jews. Now it's Mexicans. Soon it'll be Muslims, Indians, and Chinese. Finally, Africans and aboriginal Australians. By that point, America's already a dead husk.

Only if you remove kebab like you did in the 80s.

Pure bred back alley Tunisian knife fighter

true, the average romanian is much whiter compared to the italian, almost everyone has the fucking olive skin going on

>Race is bullshit anyways
Nigger please.

Ethnicity:
*Armenian (father)
*English, as well as Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch (mother)

The info above comes from ethnicelebs.com/kim-kardashian

Is she white, Sup Forums?

lol Italians are not niggers of Europe Italians are powerful people, they have the mafia that works with the CIA, they also have the Vatican they are powerful people they are not niggers, there is even high ranking Italian masons.