What's the most kino documentory that Sup Forums has seen?

What's the most kino documentory that Sup Forums has seen?

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver
youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI
youtube.com/watch?v=VW7PAZKpbwM
sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn
youtube.com/watch?v=SXrY-b0obuY
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc
youtube.com/watch?v=-ljAqdqNjgk
youtube.com/watch?v=CZoylxa3Q8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6IvA7WUmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
youtube.com/watch?v=kU3yt83eiQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4
youtube.com/watch?v=zwyptvayWpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ct_Gem8qvnE
youtube.com/watch?v=a9Lc8jLVpMY
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
youtu.be/vC2noEIZsLk
youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
youtu.be/pcDotlrD5JE
youtube.com/watch?v=IXyTf1OuxeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The story never ends.

>Chrischan life has been catalogued better than most historical events

haha I've been on a chris chan binge the past day or so. apparently he was back to his old ways with creeping out this girl recently

sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver

also just finished watching the sonichu 101 lecture which was fucking hilarious. is a must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI

how long till he dies do you think? it shouldn't be too long I think.

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI

What happened?

I always feel bad for laughing at videos like these when he's trying so hard to feel emotions.

i was going to post the video where the maker of that video beat up his dog but i guess he removed it. But still, stop sharing his shitty fucking video.

>some random female troll pretends to be his gf for a few weeks
>chris intends to take her to some mlp event intended for children
>her account is suddenly ""hacked"" and she blames chris and "breaks up with him"

Isn't this like the 10th time that has happened

Yes.

pic related is kino

Jesus Christ this is depressing. We've gone too deep down the rabbit hole. I like his high pitched girl voice now.

And he still believes it, he still thinks she was real. Works every time

>blowing your brains out naked on camera for a 5/10 at best

indeed

It's more the fact that he realises he's been duped, says he won't date any girls online anymore for a month or two, then his desperation makes him accept the first catfish that comes along.

His curses might start working soon, he looks like he's slowly transforming into an actual witch. Maybe this is how witches are made

Trump.

you forgot:
>after the events, Chris went on to post this short video of him whining and screaming on camera, condemning the "trolls" for "bullying" the "girl" and asking her to come back to him
>in the video, you can clearly see Chris' left eye twitching and being half-shut, an obvious early sign of a mild stroke
our boy's gonna die soon

So when will the prison saga start?

He may be the most documented man of all time.

I can't think of a single person that is better documented.

>implying he'll serve time

he got away with running a nigga over in his car

this tard will never be behind bars

maybe he'll end up in a nice pillow-padded cell

Literally anyone with a diary has a better documented life. It's just not public, not while that person is alive anyway.

I doubt they'd ever put him in prison but I can see him being institutionalised after Barb dies. There's no way his brother is taking on the burden of looking after him and who the fuck else would?

Are we the baddies? Should we be laughing at him at this point? He's one step away from an hero and he doesn't really deserve it, he was just born as a retarded little kid. Shouldn't we inform some medical institution at this point or something?

His biggest problem now is his wacky thinking he's a trans person because he hates other men and that being a girl will somehow get him more women, most of which is nothing to do with the trolling. I agree that stuff like this is uncomfortable but I honestly don't think most of it has a lasting effect. He's been in situations before where his "sweethearts" "died" and moved on in a couple of days to someone else.

>He's one step away from an hero and he doesn't really deserve it
found the newfag. Chris needs to die a horrible, humiliating, slow death, and if you disagree you need to too

Why does he deserve it?

Great digits, but I'm not talking about the trolls. I'm saying should we be laughing at a person who clearly is insane at this point? Feels wrong now, someone should just call the doctor at this point

jesus christ the ride never ends. so jessica quinn was a troll? is that what the new curse video is about?

right now I'm just watching old liquid videos.

He would never off himself, that requires keen emotional motivation and Chris only feels emotions in very vague amalgamations.

He is a criminally insane degenerate. The Farms had nothing to do with his actions and behavior. He was always a burden on society one way or another.
The fact that he has a mental disability means nothing because he is a functioning retard, he could take care of himself but he is too lazy to and he could live a semi-normal life but he chose to be a degenerate attention whore that likes to stalk people, bring misfortune to his family and violently spreg out.

I hate the female attempt look he has now it just makes him that much creepier and disgusting but I do appreciate him taking female hormones.

his voice was already unnaturally high pitched as it was. now it's like he's speaking with a helium voice all the time now and the hormones are making him even more insane.

Nanook of the North
This is the video he's referring to in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW7PAZKpbwM

And this is his current sweetheart that was "hacked"
sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn

The thing I like about these vids is how clear it is that Barb has completely given up on him. I know she's been having health problems but Bob always tried to have Chris seem vaguely presentable to the outside world. Barb clearly doesn't give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXrY-b0obuY

Biggest question is, does Jessica exist?
I mean, it was obviously a troll, but was it Jessica herself messing with the tard, or was it just a guy who used some random chick's pics he found on the internet?

She had Chris upload a selfie of her and made him beg her to take him back. She clearly does not want him around.

I'd believe either to be honest. She's been his Facebook friend for years so he/she put the hours in and it's not like she was a 10.

And by the second "her" I mean Barb made Chris beg Jessica to take her back.

christ someone please go troll and guide his path into a potential occult saga so we get witch or wizard chris. the insanity of the rabbit hole of conspiracies and occult combined with his already insanity and insane practices would make for an amazing saga. use his love for curses as a lure.

>believing Barb said anything
Barb can hardly wipe her own ass, dude. She didn't even say that shit on camera (and even if she would, it would obviously be her reading from a script, as always). That shit was very obviously written by Chris.

was jessica quinn real or not. I heard that he lost his virginity to a lady of the night and that he had a real girlfriend or is that all bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc

or

youtube.com/watch?v=-ljAqdqNjgk

he already thinks binaural beats magically help him cure his autism and turn him into a woman, so i can easily see him going full /x/-mode.

Chris will NEVER an hero. He's far too self-centered and obsessed with pussy for that.

He never met her, so nobody knows if she's real. He did have sex with a hooker, but that's probably it.

fuck I need an xchan saga or a templeos duo saga or a terry chris war pitting the two against each other

>was jessica quinn real or not
No one knows. She was 99% a troll, question is whether she was actually a chick messing with him or a Farms dude being in super-catfish-mode.

>I heard that he lost his virginity to a lady of the night and that he had a real girlfriend or is that all bullshit?
I'm pretty sure he never had an IRL girlfriend, just online troll relationships. He did fuck a hooker tho, I think.

but can we really truly believe he banged a hooker?

>terry chris war pitting the two against each other
Holy fuck, this would be a match made in heaven. That would be some Sup Forums-circa-2004 level epic shit.
Terry would wreck the fag's ass so hard.

What's the best video to use to introduce someone to CWC Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZoylxa3Q8w

He told one of his gal pals about the hooker privately and the gal pal leaked the conversation, so it's probably real.

A compilation video probably. His autism can NOT be contained into one instance or event.

>people irl talk about celebrities all the time and I never understood why
>mfw I have watched with fascination for years Chrischan

huh

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6IvA7WUmg

BEIN A GUD BOI JUST 4 U IVYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (:

The face she made in the selfie makes me believe that at the very least she's really pissed off with his whining and crying.

future sagas we need is occult chan saga and a terry vs chris war pitting the two against each other and letting the snowball roll from there and takes its course.

shouldn't be too hard considering chris just plays with toys and terry has all the time in the world in living in his van.

I dunno get chris into the occult and let the saga and given his ego have him convinced that he is a prophet then pit him against an already current prophet of god terry.

pagan chris vs 3rd temple terry

she is probably worried that she will die very soon and she won't even get a decent funeral because Chris will waste all the money on more MLP and Sonic figurines.

She's about as aware of her own existence as Chris is of his desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U

It's not one of the more popular ones, but I love this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kU3yt83eiQk

Really captures his corpulence, his megalomania and the fact he's doing his usual online crazy bullshit with people who are completely unconnected to any of it.

given chris' empathy level for others and him being a garbage person he'll probably just leave her corpse to rot on the couch as an ornament.

He actually looks pretty normal here retrospectively. Just an average neckbeard

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4

this "doc" is reddit as fuck

imposter

youtube.com/watch?v=zwyptvayWpQ

I think it was some kids school project.

best thing for shits and giggles is the sonichu 101 cwc lecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ct_Gem8qvnE

touching the void is by far the best doc ive watched

It was a school project and it's just a guy narrating Chris' life.

reminder that cwc has a gf and we dont

why does barb refuse to tell cole smithey who his father is?

fuck off Chris, no one buys your lies

I respect him for wanting nothing to do with any of them but he's a complete cuck.

>Good. Netflix's The Punisher pulled from Comic Con after Las Vegas shooting

it's another troll gf

youtube.com/watch?v=a9Lc8jLVpMY

chris seems pretty pissed in the interview with the asian guy that he isn't paying off his debt

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

>That scissoring

Holy fuck how have I not seen this?

This is docukino.
youtu.be/vC2noEIZsLk

jesus christ he fucking scissored it. I had to stop there

I hope it's soon. I hate being reminded that someone like this exists. He brings out the worst in people as his internet following shows and I think if he was dead he'd be better off.

jesus christ his conversation about god in front of the elderly couple that are dying inside disgusted by him.

fuck who is this mad man?

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

You're as delusional as Chris is if you don't think that Jessica Quinn is another in a long line of trolls who played the long con in order to get a rise out of Chris.

I mean Christ, she get's her "hacked by trolls" (without Kiwifarm's involvement/knowledge), deactivates her facebook, and breaks up with Chris the day before they were supposed to meet up irl?

It literally could not be any more obvious.

yes

youtu.be/pcDotlrD5JE

This is the best introduction I can think of. Even if it's incomplete it captures the Chris chan saga perfectly

Because underneath all of the autism and bad parenting, Chris is still a terrible fucking person. Legitimately racist, sexist, and homophobic (and not in the Tumblr screeching way), lazy, spiteful, greedy, self-centered, egotistical, petty, violent, entitled, filthy, degenerate, and a leach on society.

He's the complete package.

study him and you'll understand.

also people with autism have studied chris and his behaviour and absolutely despise him. almost as much as chris despises jews, blacks, current legal sex age, mary lee walsh, men, liquid chris, people with asperges and all the other shit + pickles combined.

he's a garbage human being. the only time I pitied him was with blue spike.

That was a quick 30 minutes, true kino. Thanks for sharing dude.

>almost as much as chris despises jews, blacks, current legal sex age, mary lee walsh, men, liquid chris, people with asperges and all the other shit + pickles combined.
And here we are one a site that just loves and wants to protect those groups as best as we can.
Chris really is the most despicable human that ever lived, the actions he has taken out on the world is worse than the pedophiles that pays hindu mothers to torture their children. Chris is just somehow worse than people like that.

he's not even chris though. this is the real chris.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXyTf1OuxeY

the worst part is he's a fucking impostor and identity thief

that fucking unwashed, slimy creep Ian.