Lads pls I worked very hard on this shitpost

I don't think so.

kek

Thread expendable.

>Sup Forums.exe
filenames can't contain the standard slash character dumbo

But it's THE FUTURE

I don't understand.

Why is Hitler fidgeting like that, did he really need to pee?

>Xenoed.com
Kek

Should have been all caps
X E N O E D

Is he sitting on a dildo or something?

Shoopbros help a nigga out

Why do they even need humans for

>why do they even need humans for

>using fucking backslashes in your filename

Fucking kek

Why don't they just make more Ash to man the ship

I'd impregnate her with a chestburster if you know what I mean

they basically did that in the video game. guess who goes crazy and tries to kill everybody?

underrated commnet

PLEASE
'Sup Forums' is the directory
.exe is a dotfile

This is the most autistic post I've seen in the last 10 minutes.

Excellent

He was on stimms; Amphetamines and some Metamphetamines, think they prescribed that to most people that wanted them back in the day.
also german soldiers were given them to endure fighting for prolong times and such.

Right

autism

final destination

this the alien movie that stars a fucking female as the lead character? fuck off with your sjw trash.

>"Computer, run MOMMY.wav."
>"Set gib milkies value to 127."

Bump

giv big breasted Sigourney Weaver gf

Amazing how gorgeous she is in that movie. why didn't she keep the look?

Sorry, OP. Not very good.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Because we can't have nice things

Lewd

She was still hot in Heartbreakers but I agree that she was best blonde

I just noticed that this is sped up.