Holy shit, this was so fucking bad

Holy shit, this was so fucking bad.

Did they hire 16 year olds to write this mess?

Tread carefully user. This shit board actually liked this movie when it came out because they're fucking retarded.

You're right though, it's horrendous. I wish the damn thing could at least settle on which aspect ratio it wants to use for more than 5 minutes

>This shit board actually liked this movie when it came out because they're fucking retarded
im pretty sure even with the capeshit mindset of half these people, most of this board saw how shit this is, the only positive spams have to dow ith the fact that bay sexualizes a 15 year old

>He didn't get it
I'm not surprised

I wish that were the case. But I kept checking the threads about it at the time and there were just too many people saying how it's one of the best transformers yet and loads of fun.

Can someone explain why these shit movies keep making a huge amount of money? And why did Anthony Hopkins agree to star in one?

Not being elitist here, i just don't fucking get it

>Dragons
>Swords
>Anthony Hopkins
uhhh, what's going on here?

Children.

Millions of dollars.

>Can someone explain why these shit movies keep making a huge amount of money
its starting to where off

americans got tired of them after 3 movies, now same is happening around the world

the 4th one made over 1 billion, this one couldnt reach 700 million, which is less than how much the first one made

China laps this shit up. Not saying it's the only reason, but it's a large one.

This time around the Knights of King Arthur (Sir Lancelot, etc) as well as fucking Merlin are connected to the Transformers. Anthony Hopkins has been studying this Templar-tier guild for his whole life, and apparently every single significantly intelligent person in history (Einstein, Newton, George Washington) is related to Witwicky or however you spell that shit.

The dragon is from the last movie I think, where they unleashed the dinobots.

>700 million gross is now considered a financial blow

i liked it it was funny

especially when nitro zeus said say hello to your wife for me

>They got Anthony Hopkins to appear in this

for this series it is i mean look at the numbers
>700+ million
>800+ million
>1 billion
>1 billion
>605 million

There's something about the pupils of this cat

It's a good example of so bad it's good.

I had the most retarded time with my college buddies watching this plastered.

I understood most of it, but where the hell did Optimus go after giving that speech before the final battle? The next time he showed up was when he was on that dragon and fought Infernocus.

Please explain for the money spent why can't they get a good script it fucks with my mind are they just trolling us with this shit?

They had to cut 40 or so minutes from the movie so that'd explain why it's kind of jumbled

Do they even transform in this one?

because bay uses like 99% of it on practical and cgi

the movies are p much just there so studios see how good he is with cgi

plus the budget is super small because the military pays for some of it to have it play on their bases in exchange bay uses troops on the set and product placements

tl;dr its small budget because everyone but the studio pays for it

They had to cut 40 minutes out of a movie that was already almost 3 hours long?

Somebody tell Michael Bay's editors that they need to get their shit together.

they all do and all have speaking lines

it was only 2 hours

they should of cut another hour.

This is one series i hope gets rebooted with zero CGI we have the tech

>it was only 2 hours

what? how can you produce transformations and shit without cgi?

Movie was 2h28m. Uncut would have been a little over 3 hours

make the robots if we can have realistic dinosaurs in the 90s we can have realistic transformers in 2020 movies used to push the limits now we just have cgi pleb shit

worked for old movies idiot
stop motion or animatronics you dumb retard

>And why did Anthony Hopkins agree to star in one?

Why indeed

Fuck you're stupid. Never post again

that would look really shitty and take a lot more work
the movies, altough they're pretty bad, look great

what do you mean?

No, they can't. And the CGI of the transformers look fine.

>Tread carefully user. This shit board actually liked this movie when it came out because they're fucking retarded.

it is easily one of the better transformer movies. maybe best behind 3. people love marvel but somehow a hate boner for Michael Bay is justified.

>this one is looking for a BBW

that british chick was hot

Apparently Bay throws kickass parties for the casts of his movies. Either that or they paid him a shitload of money.

>people love marvel but somehow a hate boner for Michael Bay is justified.
Pretty much this.
They're all not that much different from each other really.

Why boner?

I read an article in I think it was FILM magazine about how they wrote it. They got 20 different writers to write 12 different outlines for sequels, and they liked three of their ideas. One was a post-apocalyptic setting where humans were at war with Transformers, another was a backstory involving Transformers in medieval times with Arthurian legend characters and the other was Transformers fighting in WW2. So they decided to mash all three into one script, leaving most of the WW2 material for a Bumblebee spin-off movie, even though they have conflicting themes of a post-apoc setting and a National Treasure style historical mystery, and that's just the mess you end up with.

Not sure