Am I a bad person?

Disclosure to lurking law enforcement: This story is fictional, it did not happen.

A few years ago my car was wrecked by a drunk driver. I had to wait for the insurance reimbursement so I was on foot for a few weeks.

During this time I had to walk home (about 2 miles) to and from my 3pm to 11pm job. I didn't have a conceal carry permit, but I still decided to carry my revolver anyways, I figured my life was greater than the risk.

One night as I was walking home I approached a fast food restaurant, it was very dark and secluded. As I walked past it I over heard the sounds of struggling coming from behind the restaurant. I decided to investigate.

I quietly peeked around the corner and saw a black guy holding a girl against a wall and repeatedly hitting her face. She was crying and badly bruised. I started to contemplate if I should walk away or intervene.

I was going to walk away until I heard her crying out to her mother.

I quickly looked around for any cameras and people or cars. The coast was clear so I drew my revolver and slowly approached guy from behind.

I pointed the gun at the guy's head and fired. He dropped dead.

The girl was startled by the blast and looked me in the eyes. I told her to return the favor and tell the police you didn't see my face, she nodded.

I quickly ran off and made it to my home as quickly as possible.

Sup Forums that night has haunted me for years. Did I do the right thing?

Was I morally in the right? Regardless of the law?

Yes, you were right to save that girls life by shooting harambe.

You absolutely did the right thing. Don't lose sleep over it.

How is this related to politics?

What is haunting you exactly?

Thanks guys, it's just the though of killing someone makes me uneasy, usually due to the law.

In all honesty I only shot him because I didn't want to have the girl get hurt AND be arrested for NOT having a conceal carry permit.

Disclosure to law enforcement: this post is satire.

Yes, kill a nigga every day.

Bro... Your fictional character is a hero. Saved a girl from a rapist. This hero should sleep comfy and tight, is a based person.

FICTIONAL of course.

bad goy, you're supposed to praise niggers not execute them.

Eben if it were real and not satire, you'd be in right.

This is pasta

>things that didn't happen

It was probably her own fault. If it wasn't she wouldn't have been in that situation. She was probably back in a similar situation a week later
So, yes, you were in the wrong.

You did good, you thought it through and acted. People who brag about killing, have never killed. It's no fun being a killer....

You shot him in the head from behind while he was beating a woman in from of him?

This wasn't the type of gun that has an exit wound, right? Because that would have been a very dumb thing to do otherwise.

1. You did the right thing

2. Asking Sup Forums if you "did the right thing" is like asking a retard... anything really...

I like the sounds of this hero in this fictional story.

WouldReadComic/10

Stale pasta.

I repeat.

Stale pasta.

the first time this was posted it was much more entertaining.

why are you so retarded you can't make up a new story on your own?

why do you have to be a kike and steal other stories?

Yes

Nothing wrong, m8. Self defense applies to anyone in danger.

If so.someone's getting beaten I'm the dark, you should've stayed. The reason you're free is because they didn't bother looking for you.

you did the right thing. Its commendable you were able to act when the time came too, a lot of people would have been cowards and just ran away, trying to shut it out. If you had ran that night you probably would have been haunted in a much worse way

The character in that fictional story did the right thing.