Chumlee from Pawn Stars has died

Chumlee from Pawn Stars has died.

I just found out he died from a Sup Forums ad. Why hasn't this been in the news?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/chumlee.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news.

battletoads?

Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams

snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/chumlee.asp

Fake.

It clickbait dude. Chumlee is, against all odds, alive.

Remember when Chumlee was the lovable oaf? Then he got those fake teeth and lost 20 pounds and became a dick

>Died from a weed overdose
Holy shit, that entire hoax just reads like a copypasta.

didnt he rape a bunch of children?

i thought he was in jail for pedophilia

He makes videos about the Pokémon tcg lul

>that entire hoax just reads like a copypasta.

This line here reminds me about some article written by a guy who moved to Chicago from San Fran for a year or two, and as he left he wrote this thing giving his "hot take" on Chicago as he was leaving and in it when he talked about Chicago people he told this funny little story about trying to get his flirt on at a Chicago bar early on.

>super awesome SF guy spots a table with 3-4 chicks and no dudes
>buys himself a beer and walks over to the table like HI I'M [NAME] AND I JUST MOVED HERE FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND BOY THESE WINTERS SURE SUCK DON'T THEY??
>"uh [name] sorry but we're not interested"
>*stands up and picks up his drink*
>"YEAH WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T WANNA FUCK ANY OF YOU ANYWAYS!!!!"
>dude notes how saying thatade the chicks seem legit bothered after he got up and left, like they couldn't believe he actually didn't want them

And of course he blamed it on Chicago for having different customs for meeting chicks at bars and rah rah rah, but holy shit if I was those chicks I'd probably be cracking the fuck up like "holy shit how gay is this guy? He *IS* from San Francisco, you know..."

Prove that he´s alive.

(((snopes))). haha. yeah right. I´m not trusting that Soros funded site. FAKE NEWS

(((Kinzo))) Ushiromiya

I honestly hate the fat fuck so good riddence.

they are all fat in pawn star

I meant them all.

Honestly, who? From what?
Is it some hick reality show like Honey Bee Boo or whatever the fuck

>Prove that he´s alive.
I'll have you know that I have a buddy that is an expert in Chumlee. I just called him up and he came over and confirmed that Chumlee is alive.

no thats lumchee

>mfw an americna was called Chum Lee near me

Holy fuck my sides

>On March 9, 2016, Chumlee's home was raided during the course of an investigation into sexual assault allegations. During the search, police found crystal meth, marijuana and one firearm. On a later search, police found eleven more legally owned firearms, ranging from handguns to a shotgun, MP5, and .223-caliber rifles. Most of the firearms were found in a bedroom vault safe, along with 17 multi-dose ‘bars’ of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and seven capsules containing small amounts of methamphetamine, police said. Police also found evidence of possible cocaine use on the property. Subsequently, Chumlee was arrested.

>someone actually made an anime character based on him

The fucker is making Pokemon videos. What the hell? I thought he was into shoes, drugs, and other shit like DJing.

That's not just based on him, that's literally him.

I thought it was for drugs and illegal guns.

How was this legal?

>On May 23, 2016, Chumlee was charged with 20 felony counts, including drug and weapons charges. David Chesnoff, Russell's lawyer, confirmed that the reality TV star pled guilty to a felony weapons charge; unlawful possession of a firearm; and to a gross misdemeanor of attempted drug possession in a deal which calls for three years probation and counseling

>three years probation

god damn that white privilege

>On October 5th, 2017, Chumlee was discovered naked in his bedroom with Terrence Malick. Despite the circumstances, neither of them were engaged in any lascivious behavior, puzzling media outlets. A sealed DVD of Samurai Pizza Cats was found on the premises.

Not even real crimes so what if he had an extra handgun and some drugs

How do drug laws not violate freedom of peaceful assembly and association.

What is the point of assembling with like minded people if the government is in control of your brain chemistry and why do people get to associate with dangerous animals by owning lions and gorillas, but a cancer cell destroying plant is going too far?

yolo 420 amirite

Nice hate crime.

Shine like a diamond