Do you think Taylor Swift could cut it in the movie business if given a serious role?

Do you think Taylor Swift could cut it in the movie business if given a serious role?

She has that timeless classic beauty you dont often see much of these days.

Definitely.

She needs to play Dazzler in the MCU

She had a big role in The Giver. I wonder how she convinced Harvey Weinstein to cast her in that film.

She should shit talk Trump just to piss off Sup Forums.

Was it autism?

Yes

When did her boobs grow that big
asking the important stuff here

You tell me.

its just a push up bra come on...

when did you realise she comes here

>still believing the shop
kill yourself

>he thinks i'm talking about the shop
shiggoy

>"NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE BRA!"

Why can't white people dance outside of ballet?

No idea

>Taylor and Karlie are friends with one of my friends and they follow him (Taylor with her private account) on IG, so there's a decent chance they've seen the pics and clips of completely wasted me he posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

literally no ass

Boob job

Virgin.

she looks like she was destined to be an unemployed mother of four with an abusive bf in phoenix

>neurotic, hpd guttertrash coalburner willing to suck kike cock and push their (diversity) and racemixing agenda
>can't act for shit, as evidenced by the few cameo roles she's had, her interviews and pretending to be awed at the crowd during her shows

She'd be perfect.

negroid, pls go

>all of these buzzwords
Oh look, an /r9k/uck escaped his cage!

Why is she Naruto running?

didnt they already cast a dazzler

It's called sonic running, newfriend.

Why? She certainly would tell a darkie to leave, she's literally worn asspads to certain events in an attempt to make herself look more attractive to black men.

this but he's black and she is one of those girls who talks in ebonics and considers blacks to be "her people"