The MCU will never have a scene as dark and heartbreaking as this

The MCU will never have a scene as dark and heartbreaking as this.

Seriously, this was so fucking tense, my heart was pounding until the end of the scene. You just knew what was coming.

civil war ending was "dark" and "heartbreaking"

RDJ killed it

Stop trying to act tough.

Is this from Apocalypse? That movie sucked balls

what a weird scene for a shill to latch onto. that shit was contrived as hell, especially its conclusion. it was honestly the moment i wrote the movie off as being straight garbage, and it was like 20mins in iirc

Hes not a shill. Not in the way you think anyway.

>tries to destroy the world
>gets mad that humans are suspicious of mutants

magneto is the worst character

>Magneto goes full genocide because he lost his kid
>Quicksilver plays a major part in the movie
>ending comes up, clearly set up for Quicksilver to ask his dad to stop killing the planet, and Mags becoming grounded by having family to look after again
>they have him do a 180 because of some other completely forgettable retarded reason instead

The MCU will never have an ending as retarded and anticlimactic as that.

So is the director. I mean, just look at the angel guy. Who the fuck is he?

They need to jump on the R rated movie bandwagon, which one of their character fits this?

Logan and deadpool were both rated r and fox properties

>jump on the R rated movie bandwagon
>when they were the ones who really started it off
Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

Yeah too bad the rest of the film is 100% trash.

The memesilver scene was pretty fun as well.
They basically can't write an interesting scene for any character that isn't OP as fuck. Beast was just a blue wolfman with super-strength throwing cars around for fuck's sake.

It was a good scene, tobad it had to be ruined by being in the same movie where a purple space alien and his edgy hot topic metal band try to destroy the world while he shouts into the sky.
But MCU does have some emotional scenes, like the end of civili war was actually really great.

is this from Shame?

>dude evil guy is actually good now until he loses everything again and now hes even more wicked evil LMAO
bravo writers

>wants to kill humans
>teams up with X-men to save the world
>betrays X-men
>wants to kill humans
>teams up with X-men to save the world
>betrays X-men

What an amazing character journey. I wonder what Mangento will do in the next movie?

This was trash. Gwen Stacys death in shitty ASM2 was handled better than this dreck

It's very silly that you guys think WB, Fox and Disney are competing against each other in who makes a better movie. The only thing that matters to each company is ticket sales, box office numbers, especially foreign box office.

civil war was dogshit

Civil War was really weird how it was good until the cartoony airport shit then it became garbage then it got to Tony VS Cap and it became great.

That's Peter Beale off of Eastenders ya seethin pleb twat.

>civil war ending was "dark" and "heartbreaking"
>Fight for an entire movie
>Gets a letter at the end
>I still got your back bro
Wow, so "dark" and "heartbreaking"

Shame the rest of the movie sucked. A standalone Magneto movie would have been preferable.

Fassbender makes every movie better