This show has been going on for too long on a treadmill, always going on a cycle. First there is a small rise...

This show has been going on for too long on a treadmill, always going on a cycle. First there is a small rise, a road to success but this quickly turns to a catastrophic downfall due to shortsightedness, greed or general stupidity. I mean when will they ever focus on growing as people and learning from past-mistakes? Four straight seasons of this bullshit without progress is unacceptable.

Pic unrelated, Bojack Horseman thread.

it also white washes the real silicon valley which is dominated by Asians and Indians at over 60% yet 9 out of 10 characters on the show is white

Wow, I did not see that trenchant twist of brilliant satire coming. You really skewered our modern tastes. I bet you're so smart that you voted for Trump. Maybe share your political opinions about how blacks and women are ruining everything?

>Asians and Indians at over 60%
Sauce on that. They are white though and white people mostly hang with white people.

Dude chill, wtf. I agree with OP btw seems like a sitcom to me.

Calmer than you dude.

I agree, the formula is worn out

What annoys me more is the fake techno jargon and impossible scenarios that are blatantly obvious to anyone with the slightest of technological knowledge.

Season 4 was straight up CSI tier just stringing up tech words to sound smart.

Who are the people in SV propagating the mispronunciation of "biases" as biasEEZ? I assume it started with hardcore Indian-accented programmers, got picked up by dipshit middle managers who didn't know any better, and then filtered down to the parroting retards.

That is literally how silicon valley operates.

Not true, it's full of whites. I worked at a tech company in San Francisco.

But the last season of Bojack had a happy ending.

You know it won't last

But at least it didn't end like the other seasons.

Source?

>this fucking fag is here again
can you go one fucking thread without being insufferable

I think the next bojack season should be the last. Everyone will get closure.

Odds of Bojack an hero'ing as season finale?

I hate obnoxious beta IT nerds who think they're better than everyone else so I hate this show.

Honestly this time it might. We may see a different Bojack, helping others for the first time.

Fuck silicon valley btw, comparing bojack to this worthless shit is an insult to boj

Both shows are trash

lol TRIGGERED

This. Why is it that “jocks” and “chads” are portrayed as the assholes when in reality they’re generally well liked and charasmatic whereas the nerds are usually the bitter assholes who are dickheads to everybody and think they’re above everybody

>don't watch the show
>still have opinions
>post said uninformed opinions

Dumbasses

Akshually I just marathoned seasons 1-3 in the last 2 days and I’m enjoying it very much. You just sound like a bitter angry IT nerd. For example a normal person at work
>hey can you show me how to do this I think I messed up
>oh no problem that was annoying when I first started too
As opposed to IT nerds at work
>kekekek oh my god how do you not get that you must be retarded
They have this weird, ungrounded, sense of superiority for some reason and are generally unlikeable and mean people. Why?

Dont you have a chad vs virgin meme to make?

Also “those” girls who belong in the same group are the ones that say dude and sport obnoxious colored hair and combat boots. I don’t like “those” people. Just because you’re different and have “alternative” hobbies like anime, video games, different music, etc etc it doesn’t mean you have to be a weird dickhead. I went to an anime convention once and it was horrible. Just the most absolute bitter, unfriendly, obnoxious bunch of people you will ever meet because they have a huge chip on their shoulders