/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

It's just 2 more days. Fuck off shills, we know it might be nothing.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
(last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-GpCwzcuH0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ssU2pXndOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ohsnD7eBB3I
mobile.twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
lawofone.info/
cicada3301.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/3126141
genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?pg:3126141
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncovering-cicada/images/a/a6/4gq25.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160106132600
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica
>Bills distributed tonight in Chicago and Oklahoma City with "take one and live" message
>Picture this morning has photo of Hillary from yesterday
>Responds strangely to Cicada 3301 messages

2nd for LARPing

apparently there's a machine that can let the controller change the world to their whim

what do you mean we've gone off topic?

4rd for waking up

4th for thatpoppy

youtube.com/watch?v=z-GpCwzcuH0

is that an ai?

Dear Mr. Teeth,
What should I think about this? Thank you Mr. Teeth.
Regards,
I love Jesus

1st for the motherland

>Bank notes have Oppenheimer/Visnu atomic weapon quote
>I am become death
>Wrapped around an A
>3 burning towers with the 9/11 jumping man.
>Tower of Babel on Opposite side
>Everyone keeps talking about a machine

The machine is a bomb mate, this is a nuclear false flag.

I posted this in the last thread. I figure it's nothing, but still, worth having in case it turns out to be important.

>I ran it through an anagram site. BadSelfEater is an anagram for Federal Beast.
>Just another element of the whole satanic symbolism, I guess. Dunno if it rearranges into anything else significant.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ssU2pXndOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ohsnD7eBB3I

We may never know.

Nth for Uncovering Cicada

literally everyone realized that within 1 second of seeing the bills

Data dump/leak for Panama Papers type stuff, that exposes the corruption in the world's governments and top corporations.
Federal Reserve gets shut down.
>Thanks in advance for all the hard work mystery group.

>it's the 2 part finale where Elliot reveals phase two of his plan to reset the world

It's certainly possible, but who knows, really this is kinda crazy of how this is going around the world, I hardly doubt this is a campaign or viral marketing. It's not even popular shills if it is why isn't twitter or kikelbook. Blowing up right now.

>Responds strangely to Cicada 3301 messages
Explain

inb4 everyone wakes up on the 14th to find all forms of debt and digital currency have been wiped from the face of everything. It's so extensive all governments have to claim all debt is no null and void, you are unshackled from the now extinct beast known as credit cards, your mortgage can be neither confirmed nor denied so be default you are now the owner of said property. Wall street non existent, the richest people in the world are now powerless to the masses.

it literally says that on the bill and we've known this since the start

Federal Reserve won't be shut down without countless more people getting killed on the way

Tacoma friend, are you here?

Someone sent it a quote from Liber Primus and they replied "I am not upset" and deleted this message

Was reported and caught on video in 2 sources... See arfcom thread

That would unleash so much chaos dude, thousands would die a day the Milltary would probably have to come back to shoot people who try robbing you for your house.

this. i would bet a grand that it's related to mr robot or some other tv show. the entire thing is super tryhard edgy and vague. they opened a babbys first occult symbolism and conspiracy theories book and put as much of it as they could on the bills. this stunt reeks of mr robot tier shit for facebook normies.

It's literally the only part of the bill that hasn't been decoded or figured out yet, and it's bugging the shit out of me.

shooped

>Cash rules everything around me, dollar dollar bill y'all!
Holy fuck this currency is beautiful.

>implying I wouldn't shoot them myself.
I've never needed the military to do my killing for me.

But yes, there would be a massive die off of people. Most people don't own anything physical of value anymore.

Yes
Holy shit, it just got real didn't it.

Just incase you guys missed it.

Nothing you can physically do is required, the fight you will need to fight is only in your mind.

Then you will not be ready, for to belong you must free the I.
However to die is to belong, so you will belong regardless of your choice.

Oh man that would be TOO easy.

>Your emphasis on "REAL" leads to me to believe you suggest we are being purposefully blinded to the truth of our existence. Or that existence itself as we know it isn't real. That would support my "simulated universe" theory from earlier.
No. There is not enough evidence for the simulation.
I literally mean REAL WORLD.

>I do not fear the unknown I only seek to understand it, not that I claim to believe everything you say because that would be foolish; But if you truly are in the know then I struggle to understand where you are leading me to.

Then you know what the end of self and freedom of the I means, as you are ready to understand.
This is only the step you need to make to become ready, as the events and "revelations" that are imminent will do the rest for you.

The 3301 are the catalysts.

as i said, the machine isn't 100% related to them, but they will know what it means.

just so I understand what you mean, you do know you must free the I?

EVERYONE READ THE LIBER PRIMUS.

Good, as you have arrived the same way I did.
Tell me more.

Do you understand, the importance of our sentience.

How much do you know about the plan? What is the type of "system" we seek.

Friend, are you of a brood or do you wander? you said you have failed the test, I assume I would as well at this stage, but I feel that understanding is more important.

There was literally video of it here it is buddy a source saying Clinton has died mobile.twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

I only understand the Agency. I am yet just born.

So far this seems Liber Primus seems like commie anarchist mind control related to culling humanity, the AI singularity

Here is the vid of a news source reporting Hillary is dead mobile.twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

we know that certain people had to be at certain places.
how can we not access video streams of at least one of those locations?

I'm sure there will be one webcam pointing at some place with the bills

anybody want to use this as a basis to form a religion? :^)

we'll weave it into the official kek mythos if they actually make a happening happen

wow so he fucked up by saying "death" instead of accident or whatever. these things happen all the time, guy. it's nothing but human error

>Nothing you can physically do is required, the fight you will need to fight is only in your mind

My mind has always been open, where can I find MORE of the Liber Primus to read? Most of it has not been translated.

Go to Reddit conspiracy... Shit is going down Hillary Clinton reported dead

Shill

wow do i get a sense of impending anxiety and worry?

the lack of understanding of something truth, leads to paranoia, which leads to anxiety.

i might just leave as i've nothing to contribute here seeing as it's cicadian in nature.

enjoy as i try to soothe.

I am this poster 88581480

Have you come to learn the events yourself? And if so why do you not reveal the "revelations" to us? Do you mean to invoke the Biblical Revelations by placing the word in quotations? The end of self in a literal form almost seems to conjure up images of the rapture.

Do people really not hear the voice in their head? The "I" I assume everyone keeps referring to?

Im really fretting too, i've been up since 2 am now its 5 am.
im really concerned about all this

take off the tinfoil hat, dear burger

why do these guys hate capitalism and democracy for anyway?

it's the best thing we've made

Mr. Teeth is pissing me off. I saw that badselfeater had updated to include the "pray to the IRS" image, so he's part of it...
But his shit is all over the map. The bill is very clearly about America, yet he post random shit about European atom smashers and tunnels. And being so fast on the uptake, to incorporate Hillary's shutdown, capitalizing on it with no real reason.
And it's not high caliber art, like the bill.

Or Mormons, or similar fringe religious anti-gov group

Nobody cares that bad self water predicted that Hillary's deatg this would happen?? Shilling going on....

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

lawofone.info/

cicada3301.org/

Good reads, I suggest everyone try to at least read through the first link, but you can only lead a horse to water. Even if all that is said is larping, it at least gets your mind thinking about the bigger picture.

Seems like some bullshit rationalization that somehow makes it okay for whoever' controlling the 3301 drones to go around rampantly pillaging and murdering people. Fuck that noise. Bzzzz buzz bzzzz. You're a faggot if you believe in such trite dressed up zen nihilist evil.

Maybe it's a sequence. Counting the dots gives you a number (3126141) and when googling it I get this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/3126141

Or maybe its a phone number instead?

/r/conspiracy is like the breeding ground of bluepilled idiots

The amount of reddit posters in these threads are tremendous. stop calling people shills you retard. a majority of Sup Forums aren't as retarded as your easily marketed to redditors

I suppose what I mean to ask is, is there any hope for preparation for this event? Or is acceptance the only hope for "survival."

Why is this posted every thread. It can't be an ad without them getting sued to oblivion.
Unless they got Disney, Facebook, CBS, NBC, The World Wildlife Foundation, Pfizer, MTV, Viacom, Verizon, ABC, Comedy Central, Apple, Nickelodeon, Google, Time Warner, Bank of America, Twitter, Chevron, Exxon, GE, Fox, Planned Parenthood, Playboy, etc to sign off on it they can't use their logos in advertisement. If you're making money off it you can't use it short of nominative fair use (comparing products - coke vs pepsi for example).

If this is for some networks TV show they would be sued to hell and back for this if it were a marketing campaign.

Don't dox me.

I wander as my path has been a solitary one, the force of suffering my only guide.
For I have seeked what I found without knowing since as long as I can remember, slowly manifesting itself into the current knowledge.
Tell me some of what you understand so that I know if I can "trust" you.

Since I have been "identified" either through my social media, tying with what I've said or other sources.

Do not be so tendent to label things you do understand.

There is a reason why the deciphered pages were "easy" to decipher. As to begin, that is all you need for now.
The rest of the Primus is not for everyone yet, as cicada themselves have expressed, they are disappointed.

>Have you come to learn the events yourself?
Read my first response in this post.

>The end of self in a literal form almost seems to conjure up images of the rapture.
try to understand without dogma, it will become clearer.

Yes but the I is not merely the voice, it is the creation of the self, the conscious, the "controlling" part of your sentience, which we seem to think is separate from all, it is not.

that's what I'm leaning toward right now, too. the bill is more about the US dollar though and the federal reserve, which isn't an American organization

>bringing demons to Earth
We at least get to fight the demons, right? I'm willing to sacrifice everything and become a demon hunter if it means saving the world

But it's there faggot there isn't anything to market I just posted a link to the video of a news reporter and screen grab reporting Hillary's death

It's probably just a viral marketing campaign for National Treasure 3: Federal Beast

How did you read Liber Primus?
Most of it is completely unsolved. I would like to become a Cicadian, but it's almost impossible. Please teach.

National Treasure doesn't include real, current politicians like this and it's also not reaching wide enough of an audience

Better than what I'm doing currently

>CICADA 3301
CICADA 3301
>CICADA 3301
Exact same patterns, exact same stunts. Fuuuuuck.

Why should you care? 'You' don't even exist, nigger. Kek.

It's easy for the media to lead a narrative based around identity politics and subversion. It's not easy for them to hide the death of one of the most famous people in the world. If she died, you'd have more than disinfo

will thankmrskeleton give us our artifact weapon?

is there a brood in boston? you seem like fun guys. you can join me innawoods when shit hits the fan.

You are now aware that early September is the end of the cicada life cycle in the US. Its around when the adult ones start dying and falling out of trees

Not saying she died just the news accidentally reported ahead of time

On that note is there any BSE related content in Washington DC?

>CICADA 3301

How the hell is CICADA 3301 going to recruit anonymous users from a taiwanese tapestry telecommunity

New ebay listing

I'm tired as shit but i'm going to slowly work my way through your post and the mountains of shit you linked.

But tell me, does this have anything to do with a powerful group that backs Trump waging a hidden war with the Jews backing Hillary/the EU?

If it was a phone number, it'd be 312-6141. We would need the area code though, wouldn't we?

Jumping back to the NCBI, wouldn't this relate to the supposed Austrailian Antigen theory that someone suggested? The shit from the Denver Airport.

Isn't that pretty straightforward though? The "I" is pretty self-explanatory. The "I" that is me, is me.

I always thought the voice in my head was me speaking to myself, is that not accurate?

2nd Ebay listing....holy shit thats expensive

3 1 2
1 4 1

This

>linking to Sup Forums

Holy shit...
genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?pg:3126141

Without dogma the end of self can only mean extinction or a singularity, lest we are somehow devolved to a point preceding self-awareness. Your first post that you redirected me to only states that you have walked a solitary path with suffering as your guide. I too walk this path but have not found myself with the same knowledge you claim to possess. I still struggle to find the conclusion you seem to have unknowingly stumbled upon. But I suppose I can keep picking away.

87rd for taking a shit

whats the signifgance of this?

A couple things I not sure people dig:

*The cross wrapped in the flag is anti-fascism. There is a quote (often misattributed to Sinclair Lewis) that states, “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

*The dragon(European) is bleeding. In mythology, the Earth will not absorb dragon's blood, as it is too poison. But it also has properties to give powers. Fundamentalist Mormons will often commit fraud against the federal government. They call it "bleeding the beast."

The dragon is protecting the cross and the compass(Masonic GA), using them.

So by linking that shit hes basically admitting this is all him shilling and its a way for him to sell these bills on ebay. i think when the timer goes off an online gift shop will appear where you can buy your badselfeater swag.

As I have said, I have only just begun my journey. I know nothing, but I am awake.

btw this is the 2016 cicada clue

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncovering-cicada/images/a/a6/4gq25.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160106132600

The Premiere of Blind spot doesn't correlate with the end timer. All times would be in eastern time. I'm not saying that this whole thing is real, either. I'm somewhat skeptical about this whole thing, as I think it's something other than what people think it is.

Some guy in the last thread proposed a spectrogram of Mr. Teeth's video on facebook.

Here's the spectrogram for the crow video for what it's worth.

Gotthard tunnel video

I have spoken with Mr. Teeth and posted on his page as well. We hide in plain sight. Though you know that I know where you hail, that should be enough to find me.

Maybe he's trying to be provocative to get the move attention? I hope its not turning into a store...that would be sad :(