Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzFOHEO8Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't rape an inanimate object.

Then? No.

Now it would be considered rape.

I was actually talking with my friend about this a few hours ago. I definitely don't think it's rape, but you have to agree it was a rapey scene. I'm far from an SJW but by modern standards it's a questionable scene; you have to interpret it a a product of its time. Not rape.

No, he even gets her to consent.

How so?

Is it rape when your god and creator programs the both of you to be compelled to fall in love?

I don't know, I think thematically speaking it is meant to be rape. We're not dealing with a goldfinger situation where bonds treatment of pussy is not seen as rapey by their standards.

It's a machine built to serve people it did its job

She had Tyrell's little nieces memories

I'm sure it was wrong

You can't consent under duress.

That is why it's technically rape. Not the rapey yet romantic body language.

Though she isn't human so it wouldn't be rape anyway.

yeah, if you don't think it is, guess what, that makes you a rapist too

No, she's not a person
And neither is he

No, they knew each other.

user, her lines are repeats of ford's for a reason. we know that replicants have a designed purpose, but can develop their own emotional reactions and thoughts. she'd never experienced a sexual environment and she wasn't built for it for what we're seeing in this scene is her 'learning' about these types of environments; she's basically being taught by ford what a sexual environment is through this scene. what it comes down to do is her simply repeating what ford says. she never has an independent thought during this scene, so we can't really say that she consented

You think it was rape? I thought they portrayed her as obviously enjoying it. She's also happy in the following scene.

>for what we're seeing in this scene
should be so what we're seeing scene*

No, they are both machines, so it's nothing more than say, plugging my mouse into my PC. Anything else you read into it is literally you being a sperg.

>plugging my mouse into my PC
Post webm you dirty slut

She is clearly animate though

Genuine question: do you understand what Blade Runner is supposed to be about?

>they are both machines
Fuck you

More human than human.

guy who has no problem shooting machine people for a living, because they aren't human and don't have real emotions, turns out to be one of the pointless robots himself.

It's also a commentary on workers feeling like shit and wasting their lives. But, the scene is just two machines rubbing against each other, and anything more you aspie's read into it, is on you.

She was being coy.

Why Deckard's eyes glow in this scene?

Is this autism?

That's literally not what Blade Runner is about.

On what ground ? It’s... a robot ! They ain’t got any light. Remember the replicants that on the run was lucky enough to be able to develop human like thoughts process. So they just run because of them being fucked by mankind.

It doesn't matter what blade runner is about. These scene wasn't rape as it's just two machines. Or explain how it is any different, faggot...

>it's a commentary on workers feeling like shit
i don't like the whole 'you just didn't understand the film' argument but holy shit i've never seen someone be more wrong

that's the worst argument ever

It's about identity and what makes man. How do you fuck up something so simple?

It's deliberate. It's to suggest that like her, he is also a Replicant. The artificial Owl earlier on in the movie has the same eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzFOHEO8Sc

Deckard is too weak to be a replicant he nearly dies 2 or 3 times and gets thrown around like a ragdoll. He's human in BR1

Are you for real?

deckard isn't a replicant, i don't give a shit what ridley scott says.

Are you one of the cucks, who thinks you can rape your own wife?

>i don't give a shit what ridley scott says.

So basically you're using your headcanon to selectively edit the movie?

The film makes a point of showing things are different when someone doesn't know they are a replicant. Don't be a fucking idiot.

How does it feel being 15 years old?

ridley scott may have directed blade runner but he didn't write the book so i couldn't give less of a shit about his opinion.
deckard being a replicant removes the entire point of the film.

Blade Runner is not the same thing as Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, you stupid fuck.

I wouldn't know.

i didn't remember shit from the first movie because of how boring it was so i had no idea who the hell this whore rachel was that they kept talking about.

>ridley scott may have directed blade runner but he didn't write the book so i couldn't give less of a shit about his opinion.
>deckard being a replicant removes the entire point of the film.
The book and film are independent works. They don't have the same title, and they're very different in many ways. Fuck off back to Plebbit

She didn't repeat the line "touch me", she said so herself, so that means she consented.
Pay attention cucks.

Why did you see the movie if you obviously hated the first one so much?

better cast, and the graphics were beautiful. i really enjoyed the 2nd movie actually.

Honestly I'm surprised you enjoyed the second one more than the first if you found the first boring. The second was much slower.

it's based on it, and deckard isn't a replicant in the book, because philip dick knew that deckard being a replicant makes his work pointless

the unicorn scene wasn't in the original cut though, and without that, the final scene is just a reminder to deckard that he's going to be chased.
>fuck offf back to plebbit
don't you have school in the morning?

i didn't remember that, but the scenes obviously supposed to be morally ambiguous.

>the unicorn scene wasn't in the original cut though
No, just the canonical version of the film, which is surely what matters.

>canonical
source?

The robots are designed to work all their lives, and then die. It's a pretty easy parrallel, I guess it comes across a lot more in the book, so maybe you missed it. You don't have to feel bad for not seeing it, user.

Because the same lamp used to illuminate rachel's eyes also lights up his when they're facing the same direction

>women don't enjoy rape

Ridley scott?
Denis Villeneuve?
both of these saying it, pretty much makes it so, obviously?

He is a UberChad. Rape is impossible in that case.
Seriously, the "rape or not rape" discussion is retarded when you consider that at least 80% of the women would agree to be "forced" by Harrison in his prime.

>in the book
not bladerunner
and in the film they don't give a shit about working, they just want to live longer. roy is even proud of his life, how much he's seen compared to humans. he's sad all of his memories will just slip away, like tears in the rain.

yeah so he wants to stop working obviously

again, source for them saying one version is the canon version?

he wants to live longer, he never mentions wanting to stop working

Obviously he wants to just work non stop forever... he clearly wishes he was a normal person and could just live his life instead of being a 4 year limited machine

They have both said it in interviews, stop being a pleb

i feel like you're just projecting onto him desu. he's sad his life experiences are going to disappear, if he mentioned hating work then i'd agree with you but you're adding subtext that isn't there

both scott and villeneuve have said that you specifically are a massive pleb in interviews. no i'm not going to prove it, stop being a pleb

>subtext that isn't there
Hory shet. Do you know what subtext is?

> I don't know how to google things

you're projecting your mindset onto a character.
>subtext
ˈsʌbtɛkst/Submit
noun
an underlying and often distinct theme in a piece of writing
there's no subtext about him hating work, you're adding that yourself.

>its not my job to educate you

So you get it. Great. If you want things spelled out to you, then get back to le rxddit

All I know about this film, is after watching it for the first time yesterday, I can see why I've managed the first 33 years of my life of having not seen it before. What a fucking boring heap of shit.

I never thought about it this way. Fuck.

"All your worries will be lost like my dick in your ass."

>claims don't need to backed by evidence anymore
>calls me reddit because he can't find said interviews
loving every laugh

Torrent when?

moralfag

rape is a Harrison Ford trademark
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI

How'd he become so popular in hollywood with such an average face and physique

There are actual people browsing this board who can't understand films like Blade Runner, like holy shit I'm speechless, why would you even browse Sup Forums if you can't compreheend even mildy complicated films? Is baneposting that entertaining?
Have fun with Bergman.

What a fucking retarded video. The comments are somehow even worse

>triggered

Go fuck yourself, faggot. Next time use the spoiler tag you fucking piece of a shit.

There are people on here now discussing marvel films, do you think that they have even watched blade runner...

It's not rape if she comes

Yeah, I am triggered. Only an extremely socially awkward person with no understanding of female desire would claim that those scenes are rapey

maybe he wasnt built with super strength like the others since they were made to be construction workers

>35yo film
>spoiler

You're not from around these parts, are you?

>"put your hands on me"
>reaches out to kiss him
How the fuck is this even a debate still?

Yeah, I forgot. No one is allowed to have serious discussion about anything.

Maybe he has artificial eyes
Humans can have artificial eyes

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Nice argument, pleb.

That's the ultimate 70s bod and look. Are you out of your mind?

nice contribution to the board, fag

>ultimate
he just looks like any average asshole you might see in the street, he doesn't even have defined abs.

I still don't get why it would be important or relevant to make deckard a replicant, it seems like a pointless addition to the film

Says the pleb who thinks Bladerunner has a rape scene

I never said that you faggot, theres are more people than just me and you on this board you realise..

Ok so where did you lose me when I said 70s?
Today he may not look like nothing, but back in the day, he had the charm, the bear look, and the light chiseled face.

If you don't disagree with what I'm saying, then why would you post?

Also, it's pretty ironic that you call people faggots and then say they belong on Sup Forums.